Katie Salmon - ex love islander

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen anything about her ex (that dirty Harry) has been killed in Thailand?
---
Has anyone seen anything about her ex (that dirty Harry) has been killed in Thailand?
Edit: Sorry I might talking absolute tit. Its as I saw a post that said 'RIP DIRTY HARRY' with a deadline of a man had been killed in Thailand. And because I knew that's where he used to live I just put 2 and 2 together sk might be way off

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
---

Edit: Sorry I might talking absolute tit. Its as I saw a post that said 'RIP DIRTY HARRY' with a deadline of a man had been killed in Thailand. And because I knew that's where he used to live I just put 2 and 2 together sk might be way off
It popped up on my insta and I thought it was him too, had a look but still can't see if it is or not

Reactions: 1
What is he doing is he making any money from this thing he is promoting it’s weird af he is defo into something really dark and sinister . Something bad is going to happen with him soon

I had a look at his IG, and he's bleeping disgusting. Some of the hashtags on his posts are pure trash. He's like an incel edgelord. I can't imagine being stuck with a waste of space like that as a baby daddy. Grim.

Honestly he is just one vile creature . It’s like actually appalling that he is making music about how his disgusting mind works . Something bad is going to happen with him it’s coming .
---
Honestly he is just one vile creature . It’s like actually appalling that he is making music about how his disgusting mind works . Something bad is going to happen with him it’s coming

She was with him a while so must have liked him alot . Who is the real Katie ? The Chloe khan besty who was with Dirty Harry or the one we see now?
I hope it’s the one we see now , she seems to be making a lot of progress on healing herself .

Reactions: 1
Anyone see the IG stories?! She's absolutely batshit. Hopping from one bandwagon to another. She needs some decent therapy, something isn't right. She'll be projecting all this religious cult like crap on her poor daughter.

The new guy looks a proper upgrade from the previous toad although I reserve the right to change my view over the course of time 😂😂

• Haha
The new guy looks a proper upgrade from the previous toad although I reserve the right to change my view over the course of time 😂😂
He does actually look alright! I do hope she's genuinely happy but Jesus lovers always give me a red flag (all strongly religious people do, don't come at me!)

Reactions: 10
He does actually look alright! I do hope she's genuinely happy but Jesus lovers always give me a red flag (all strongly religious people do, don't come at me!)
Was going to say similar but didn't know how to word it diplomatically 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2