Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Yep. The courts are not going to remove the kids just because she hasn't got a house for a month, the instability of being homeless may have added to the whole picture but what instigated proceedings to remove kids will be bigger. I'm speculating on everything involved but I believe it's more than one factor. Her drug and drink issues were definitely a factor..... that's the one bit I am sure of. As we all saw, she was behaving very badly in December when at the panto and there was neglect and domestic violence in the rented flat. There were multiple videos from the kids showing neglect ( no food, no supervision) and many here were frustrated as it looked like nothing was happening. Care proceedings would take months, so it's likely that KP's behaviour and the videos ( and other stuff) was being acted on and 3 months later, by April / May proceedings were underway.

I also remember Willow saying AFP and family were being looked at to care for J & B. ( some people poo-pooed it at the time) Does anyone remember the dates of this? AFP was at the MM at meal times and the kids individually went to stay with PFP and SFP for a weekend?
I believe KP was being assessed and on some sort of care plan at this time and Dim Lynne was helping her keep the kids by recommending AFP and clan provide help.
She failed every drug test. Understand the kids gave info about things they’d seen & heard when KFP abducted them from Kieran. They are with Wendy for now. KFP isnt allowed custody of J & B at all. Kieran does see them. ❤

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 157

WillowTree21

VIP Member
I know, I suppose I just need to be cautious about a fine line between gossip and not wanting to disrupt the law of the land and the kids privacy, especially when there will be court orders in place. 😘
And yes willow certainly brings in the tea, absolutely no denying that, 🙌 I just want her to be safe too, as I’ve seen what she is truly capable of if you cross her and it’s not nice.
---

Wonder if she is meaning Harvey with his ADHD and his recent placement change. 🤔
Or maybe she was just reposting something knowing it would get people talking. 🤣
I won’t post any private info about the kids, that could be damaging to them Or Kieran. The main thing is, the kids are now out of madams clutches. I very much doubt she will ever get full custody of J & B again🙏🏻
I am not worried in the slightest about KFP. I have more than enough ‘dirt’ on her & the Price clan, to bury them/her if I needed to.

• Heart
Reactions: 113

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
She failed every drug test. Understand the kids gave info about things they’d seen & heard when KFP abducted them from Kieran. They are with Wendy for now. KFP isnt allowed custody of J & B at all. Kieran does see them. ❤
Thank you Willow, all most of us wanted was those kids taken from her. 18 months she had them, we could see the immense harm Skank was doing to those poor children and it was getting worse with each passing month. The Christmas Panto period was a very low point, they had no Christmas Day, poor Bunny and Jett, both tired and hungry, it’s a disgrace it took so long to rescue them. It really upset me to see help was still not forthcoming after that awful Christmas they had. I despise that Dim Lynne Rickwood, she enabled that Skank to keep them for so long. I cannot believe a professional placed in charge of them could do this, what a piece of 💩 she is, I honestly believe she should face a prison sentence, I feel so strongly about her abuse of the power she held. I don’t know why she’d do such a thing, I hope it wrecks the rest of her life.

I really pray there’s no way back now, and Skank never again has any influence on their lives through their coming years 🙏🏾 As annoying as the BH delays are, and the fact she’s still spending like a millionaire, I really don’t care that much anymore about that, just wanted the children saved and her lose that house. We are there, anything else is a bonus now. Hope Wendy is coping, those children need a lot of help, and I hope they’ve got J back at school, Skank really messed that kid up, way more than B. I’m so happy that we know it’s over now. 🙏🏾

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 93

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Good to hear Willow. I do worry about you lovely xx
No need to worry sweetheart. ❤. Unfortunately I don’t get too much ‘tea’ lately. Been too busy working & helping at Wildlife rescue, last few weeks. And actually, to be honest, I’m sick of seeing the mutilated, arrogant bitch. She’s clearly not in the least bit phased that she doesn’t see her kids, other than Harvey. To have 4 kids removed, says what sort of person she is. Yet still some morons think she’s a fantastic ‘mother’ . Unbelievable 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 92

shizzler

VIP Member
Just playing the usual great mum of a disabled child card as per usual
As I’ve mentioned before my grandson is severely autistic, he makes H look like a pussy cat and he’s only 14. Over the past few years there have been incidents where he has put himself in life threatening positions, too horrific to put online. How he has escaped with his life I’ll never know. He has been hospitalized many times with self inflicted injuries, some that needed surgery and it is no lie to say that the children’s wards end up looking like a bloodbath when he comes out of anaesthetic. However, if you were to look through my daughters SM you would never see a hint of this, yes, her friends and colleagues know of his condition and that he is extremely hard work but she values his privacy too much and keeps everything that happens to, and, with him within the four walls of her house. My daughter is my absolute hero! KP
is not fit to lick her boots 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 77

Pom Bear

VIP Member
@Stapleyourtongue ...This is so lovely thank you 😊😊💖❤🤗💗💖🥰😍🐶🐾😘 xxxx......

Pom, I wish you could put all your creations up all around the UK like Banksy does.
Can you imagine the laughter that would be heard everywhere 🤣🤣🤣 ❤ xx

So for you 😊💖💖💖 I've made you a Pomsy pic out of a Banksy lol Love Pom 😄😀💖🥰😘 xxxx.

Resizer_17177189180601.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

PTMe

Chatty Member
Yeeeesh someone just make it stop now

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 70

Facehugger

VIP Member
And what's more, if the children are indeed now with Kierans Mum for an interim period whilst they get readjusted/therapy, whatever then good on that amazing lady for being able to do that for them. Can't be easy for her either & she's obviously much more caring than any of Skanks bloody family. Do I remember rightly she even made a frog birthday cake for H at one point in time?

• Heart
Reactions: 68

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
If you Read through @Helena-botham-farter Posts you will find that she Stated she came across something online that “May” Indicate something, she’s not sure but it “Maybe”
It also Maybe something to do with the Kiddos and therefore she isn’t exposing anything unconfirmed publicly, At No Point has HBF said she has insider knowledge
No Disrespect but please read back through things before posting what Really and truly could cause as you say Murders 🙏🙏
Helena was also correct about her knowledge last month 😘

And there was something odd about Skank’s movements on Tuesday and Wednesday, she disappeared from Monday night until her sound check before the Glasgow gig. On the pod she said she came up on the train Tuesday night, before Edna, Edna travelled up alone on Wednesday, that is true, unless someone has a photo or something to prove me wrong, I believe they are lying about Skank’s travel. She was spotted by someone’s friend on here in Sussex I think Wednesday morning, they maybe wrong, even if they were mistaken, I still believe Skank probably had to attend somewhere before going to Glasgow, reckon she travelled up later on Wednesday. Skank and Lego posted no photos on their free day in Glasgow if there were there, they didn’t cos she’s lying, so what was she doing instead, and why were they hiding 🤔 Ties-in with Helena’s comment I’d say.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Ohflip

Her current behaviour is proof (if it were needed) that the only reason she kept hold of J&B was to spite Kieran. She didn’t want to protect or care for those children, only to cause as much upset and damage to as many people as possible. Now they’ve been removed, she’s completely put them out of her mind. If she can’t have them, then they are no use to her. I hope those poor kids are getting the love and support they need.

• Heart

Anna666

VIP Member
Thank you Willow, this is brilliant news, and what many of us wanted for the sake of those two children, safe and away from her nasty claws, her twisted manipulative mentality ... hopefully they are both healing and being allowed to be what they are ` children ` going to school, age appropriate activities, and finally .... their loving father firmly back in their life ❤ .... I do feel for the creditors she owes, but apart from that, she can fucking explode and combust for all I care from hereon ..... she wont stop drinking or sniffing❄ to pass any future tests, which again is a good thing, the less B & J have any contact with her, the better .... I speak from bitter experience ..... ` not every mother, is a good mother `

• Heart
  • Sad

chickenstewbles

Chatty Member
64 Krustie reactions to this post as I reply and maybe more to come.
We’re all elated.
This is BEYOND tea.
This is liquid gold.
Thanks @WillowTree21

• Heart
I can’t post it as I’m not tech savvy
But I Can Warn You Lovely People she’s done a Duet of a Whole new world and my Tinnitus is now MaxiiMus 😳😳😳😳😱😱😱😱😳😳😳
Here you go you lovely lot! What a treat for a Friday morning! 🤣🙉

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63

Lancashirelad

Chatty Member
Best news ever, beats the eviction by a mile, it's a shame the press can't release this, but then again there's still braindeads who'd follow the skank

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Ecosse

VIP Member
Just what has her life become?
Man after man after man. All of them apparently at fault.
Court case after court case after court case.
Endless debts. Endless arguments and fallings out with people.
All that money. Wasted.
5 beautiful children. Lost to her.
Her (original) nice figure and skin. Deformed with grotesque surgeries and scribbled tattoos.
And, despite what she says, she has only herself to blame. Her spiteful and vindictive personality and lack of talent has brought it all down.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61