Katie Price #395 first the egg bandit, now the dodgy white transit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tend to come off here for a while when tit like this starts with her, guarding the property for who? It's bleeping empty, if it's been repossessed then the locks will have been changed so she won't be able to gain access, how did she know there were 8 people, you can fit three in the front of a transit, unless it's a minibus, it's just bullshit cos she's up to something or something has happened, does my nut in cos she's never called out for it and the story corrected.

Reactions: 68
I’m still poorly with this cold/flu, oooh off work, rather be at work, felt awful last few days, getting better though, woo hoo, but I haven’t got the energy to write a recap, instead here’s the Mail story on whatever this latest nonsense is 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

Katie Price has revealed that she was forced to call the police after a 'transit van of eight people' were spotted in the grounds of her Mucky Mansion on Monday.

The twice bankrupt reality star, 46, previously revealed she'd been advised to leave the home after vandals threw acid on her Range Rover, and she has since increased security while appearing at her live shows.

Now taking to her Instagram Stories Katie shared a snap of a police car claiming coppers had come to protect her property from the intruders and has set up a 24 hour guard.

Writing: 'Rushed to my house after being informed of a white transit van with 8 people not from this area waiting in my grounds. A thanks to Sussex Police who were instantly there and are guarding the property'.

'After the recent attack at the mansion all breaches of security are taken seriously by all now. There is 24 hour security now at the property for protection'.

Comments are open on the story, and you all know how that’s going 😁

The bit I’ve highlighted in bold, a) it’s not her house and b) police who do not attend burglaries for days sometimes, even not at all, and have given up on minor shop lifting offences, now protect empty properties 24/7….c’mon Red Tops do better, report the truth on this story, cos her take is total bollox 🤦🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
I’m still poorly with this cold/flu, oooh off work, rather be at work, felt awful last few days, getting better though, woo hoo, but I haven’t got the energy to write a recap, instead here’s the Mail story on whatever this latest nonsense he is 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

Katie Price has revealed that she was forced to call the police after a 'transit van of eight people' were spotted in the grounds of her Mucky Mansion on Monday.

The twice bankrupt reality star, 46, previously revealed she'd been advised to leave the home after vandals threw acid on her Range Rover, and she has since increased security while appearing at her live shows.

Now taking to her Instagram Stories Katie shared a snap of a police car claiming coppers had come to protect her property from the intruders and has set up a 24 hour guard.

Writing: 'Rushed to my house after being informed of a white transit van with 8 people not from this area waiting in my grounds. A thanks to Sussex Police who were instantly there and are guarding the property'.

'After the recent attack at the mansion all breaches of security are taken seriously by all now. There is 24 hour security now at the property for protection'.

Why have they gone back to saying she had to leave the MM due to an acid attack
SHES LEFT THE MM BECUASE SHE WAS EVICTED FOR NOT PAYING THE MORTGAGE!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
I’m still poorly with this cold/flu, oooh off work, rather be at work, felt awful last few days, getting better though, woo hoo, but I haven’t got the energy to write a recap, instead here’s the Mail story on whatever this latest nonsense he is 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

Haha the comments are 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Yep the public have got her down to a T now she's finished apart from the couple of hundred die hard brain deads in the UK that pop to her live shows and comment on her insta. The other 60 million dislike her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I’m cracking up reading the comments, the public are all saying what we are saying. This one below, is it a Krustie or are the public thinking the same as us about Lego 😁 What a laughing stock she is now……

She has promoted JJ to be head of security. He is delighted because she says he can wear his sheriff’s outfit. Actually that Mucky Mansion is not her worry anymore. If that van turns up at the new place then it will become a problem.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
I wonder/wander if we'll get more details because......as others have pointed out - it's not possible to see how many people are in a transit van, as they usually don't have windows. There also wouldn't be room to take anything if there were 8 burglars in the van.

Maybe the people got out of the van and Fruitella saw 8, or Pwicey has just gone bezerk and thinks any strange man seen at the MM is a gang?
It is possible ( as was said on the last thread) Travellers turned up looking for a pitch or for scap metal.
It was also pointed out by @In_Deep , that one of the police cars was a dog unit ( the one with boot open) so police thought something required sniffer dogs at the scene!

Screen Shot 2024-06-04 at 08.18.47.png

Reactions: 35
At first I thought it was CW making an escape from the attic but I would speculate:
The white van was from the mortgage company to secure the place, turn off the water etc.
A neighbour saw someone entering and called the police and the nearest available unit was the dog handler.
KP rushed back to collect any last items.
However being KP it has to be a drama whereas the truth is its a non event but I do wonder if they found the missing post bocks and its contents.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Edna’s not to fussed about these alarming events happening to her sister, posting jokey stuff about her door painting this morning, she really does love a door doesn’t she…

DCA6D97E-8114-4979-8F08-C38BA53EF2D3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
I would love it if the plug has been pulled on the new rental and she is now homeless. Doesn’t appear to have moved in yet so maybe there Is still time for the landlord to change his mind if he has found out who the tenant really is

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Why have they gone back to saying she had to leave the MM due to an acid attack
SHES LEFT THE MM BECUASE SHE WAS EVICTED FOR NOT PAYING THE MORTGAGE!!!
I reckon is was 8 men with giant butterfly nets trying to hunt down that filthy pod cast catsuit.
All those festering spandex clad unwashed bacteria need bringing into captivity and isolating.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The Scum have it now, pretty much the Mail story, but at least they have some of the facts in place, she’s been evicted, not left cos of the acid attack, and mentioned ‘former home’, think they are asking the question, why is she attending this incident when it’s no longer her house 🤔

At the time, Katie was quick to brand the culprits "scumbags" and has now taken more measures on the ground to keep the west Sussex home safe after yet another security alert.

The former glamour model - who was forced to pack her bags and leavethe nine-bed home due to an eviction order - told how police had been called after a van parked up in her grounds.

She captured the officers at her infamous former home, which featured on it's own Channel 4 show, as well as her pink people carrier.

In the caption she wrote: "Rushed to my home after being informed of a white transit van with eight people not from this area waiting in my grounds.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
She's a massive lying bleep bleep piece of tit! I'm going to lurk for a bit now. At this moment in time I cannot give a shiny shite what she does.
We had our beautiful dog PTS yesterday. The pain is unbearable.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 106
Well bugger me! Thanks all. Now back to Skankenstein.

I wonder what the duck she’s up to other than courting even more publicity? I mean, the tour is shite, she’s been booted out, still promoting the crappy bloody collagen drinks which she gags on every time she has one. Pull the other one Katie. You’ve probably swallowed enough spunk in your time to repopulate several galaxies. There was even an Instagram post last night in a JYY outfit for “date night”. Well that’s a crock of tit because the photo was taken in the MM…red sofa and the wooden doors are a giveaway…plus you were busily grafting, signing pieces of paper. Haaaaannnnooooooow has been wheeled out again. Eurgh. I wonder if her voice was responsible for stripping the paint off her Barbiemobile?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I’m still poorly with this cold/flu, oooh off work, rather be at work, felt awful last few days, getting better though, woo hoo, but I haven’t got the energy to write a recap, instead here’s the Mail story on whatever this latest nonsense is 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

The bit I’ve highlighted in bold, a) it’s not her house and b) police who do not attend burglaries for days sometimes, even not at all, and have given up on minor shop lifting offences, now protect empty properties 24/7….c’mon Red Tops do better, report the truth on this story, cos her take is total bollox 🤦🏽‍♀️
has revealed that she was forced to call the police after a 'transit van of eight people' were spotted in the grounds of her Mucky Mansion on Monday.

She said in her post SHE was informed and rushed round....?

I'm sure all will become clear in her podcast this week!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
“She has installed 24 hr security” 🤣 GTFO with this tit. Sun journos - SHE NO LONGER OWNS THE crappy SHACK!! If anyone has put security there, it will be the mortgage company trying to protect whatever interest they have left after she’s destroyed it. I’m guessing it’s a 24 hour monitored mobile CCTV unit if anything. As others have suggested, she’s probably turned up there without a prior arrangement with the bailiffs and so the police were alerted and she’s now put out her version of events before the press could, cuz ya know, drones.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.