Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DC16

VIP Member
Recorded on Harvey's birthday, said she has stayed over in Cheltenham. She's knackered as H has her up early :rolleyes:
Both excited for the rest of the pod shows, best one has been London.
JJ has been with them to each show, he's sat glued next to madam as she records this watching Golf Life. He's part of the crew, he's easy (Yes, because he probably does everything he's told to) The dad's met at the London show.
Lot's of slapping of the lips, going on about journalists in the crowd (apparently SFP spotted the journo in the crowd and reckons they were having a great time) The place was packed. SFP was pissed off about what they wrote. Now producer Kris is having her two penneth. SFP asked for an apology from the press. It's people like that who ruin stuff for poor little KP. She's made it clear how the media make her feel, she's made it clear what she's had to go through.
They've had loads of DMs from crowd saying how good the show was.
She wanted H to be at all the shows. She didn't know that H knew all the words to Hanno I got chew, I mean it's not that difficult and H is more intelligent than she realises.
They got a cake made for H and going to have some.
Just plugging the tickets for the rest of the shows.
SFP reckons KP's singing is so good. She starts singing Finally but said she's only just woken up and it's 10 in the morning, then she forgets the words after just a few words. :rolleyes:
Now flogging the VIP subscription, KP must of yawned as SFP asks if she is keeping her up.
SFP just explaining to her that they are travelling back from Bristol on Wednesday and what master Albert is doing for his birthday. Everyone to SFP's on Saturday for a BBQ. KP says so we'll come to you first and then shoot off to where we've got to go after....does she mean get up to Sheffield for the Crossed Wire festival on Sunday?
Now on to KP's drama (Her fave subject)
KP thinks it is sad, bad luck with her house. Talks about gate getting vandalised it said F'king whore, slag etc. Acid ALL over her pink RR, acid is serious even for someone to go and buy that quantity (bit of a weird thing to say) Says she's had to call the police. (But did she really) and THEY'VE advised her not to go to her house and not stay their. So having to exit my house, go back today, get some clothes and I'm not going back there. She's got removals going, she's had to arrange people to go into my house and pack everything. So in TWO weeks everything will be out. But the papers are saying she's being evicted, the bankruptcy are taking her house, it's not the truth, but the truth is she's having to leave her house because she's had an acid attack. She's not going back as she doesn't want acid thrown on her. So now they are going to investigate who could have done this.
BUT IT WAS SAFE ENOUGH TO FILM YOUR STUPID DRINK AD WHILE REMOVALS WERE PACKING UP.... Please explain that....🤷‍♀️
Just going to get a 2nd coffee as only 12 mins in....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92

DC16

VIP Member
So Sophie, what do you reckon the chances were of an 'alleged acid attack' the weekend before your sister just happens to have to vacate her property?
Can you tell us now what were the eviction notices on her gate? Did someone just make them up? The media pictures looked pretty real to me.
Yes, I'm sure the house is separate from the bankruptcy, the mortgage company were obviously the ones who repossessed it.
How did your sister manage to pop along to the Police station to report this on the Sunday, I mean most police stations are actually closed on a Sunday, so did she email them a picture or did she dial 999, and the police turned up before she left to go to Cheltenham (as I'm sure this would have been a high priority case) they took one look at the car and told her that SHE MUST LEAVE THE MM IMMEDIATELY AND NEVER RETURN? (Just like the Priory did) Hopefully the police will comment to confirm if they had a report or not. ***KP hurries to Police Station to make a report**
Then she popped off to Cheltenham to do a club PA with loads of strangers, high on drink, hugging her for pictures (When previously she has had 'threats' she has cancelled her work/PAs) when some random has just thrown acid over her car, would she not be a bit wary?? 🤷‍♀️
Why did your sister mention about 'someone buying that quantity of acid' that is such a weird thing to say.
Your sister then also manages to arrange, not one, not 2, but THREE removal lorries to come out immediately to pack up all her belongings the DAY BEFORE A SCHEDULED EVICTION? Did they have a cancellation and managed to squeeze her in?? Bloody lucky and amazing that.
However, your sister still didn't seemed that bothered, that she managed to film her colla-jean shake ad in the MM kitchen on Tuesday, while everyone was packing up.
She was quite happy to leave behind her horses and pets...while she fled the MM.
All those cars she owns and she is still swanning about in targeted car, which from photos and eye witnesses, seem to indicate there doesn't actually seem to be any damage. :unsure:
Sophie, can you honestly not see from this how it looks? Can you see why people don't buy her bullshit? It's not ALWAYS the press getting it wrong, when it's contradictions coming from your own sister's mouth...
And finally Sophie, why doesn't your sister have any security cameras with all her bad luck she attracts, I mean, they are really not that expensive these days, especially when she has 5 kids living with her ***cough**
Maybe you could address all these points on your next podcast? Thanks...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 84

caroleffinbaskin

VIP Member
Her maths is a bit dodgy. A four bed house and all five kids get their own bedrooms. How can she even say that. She just isn’t right 😡
DEAR JOURNALISTS

MS PRICE DOES NOT HAVE 5 KIDS LIVING WITH HER. FOUR OF THEM WERE TAKEN OFF HER BY SOCIAL SERVICES. THE OTHER LIVES IN TAXPAYER FUNDED CARE. PLEASE PRINT THAT.

YOURS SINCERELY
A “FAN”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

Ecosse

VIP Member
Pissing myself laughing at JJ being referred to as the "security team!" What's he going to do if anyone approaches them, chuck his Lego bricks at them?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 74

Biggirl78

So She must have shit the bed this morning because her and her butler, sorry I mean boyfriend drove pass me at 7:45 in Burgess Hill! The Pink shit mobile (which didn't appear damaged to me, but was just a quick look) was coming from Haywards Heath direction so I reckon the house is spot on.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

tracey3871

VIP Member
Recorded on Harvey's birthday, said she has stayed over in Cheltenham. She's knackered as H has her up early :rolleyes:
Both excited for the rest of the pod shows, best one has been London.
JJ has been with them to each show, he's sat glued next to madam as she records this watching Golf Life. He's part of the crew, he's easy (Yes, because he probably does everything he's told to) The dad's met at the London show.
Lot's of slapping of the lips, going on about journalists in the crowd (apparently SFP spotted the journo in the crowd and reckons they were having a great time) The place was packed. SFP was pissed off about what they wrote. Now producer Kris is having her two penneth. SFP asked for an apology from the press. It's people like that who ruin stuff for poor little KP. She's made it clear how the media make her feel, she's made it clear what she's had to go through.
They've had loads of DMs from crowd saying how good the show was.
She wanted H to be at all the shows. She didn't know that H knew all the words to Hanno I got chew, I mean it's not that difficult and H is more intelligent than she realises.
They got a cake made for H and going to have some.
Just plugging the tickets for the rest of the shows.
SFP reckons KP's singing is so good. She starts singing Finally but said she's only just woken up and it's 10 in the morning, then she forgets the words after just a few words. :rolleyes:
Now flogging the VIP subscription, KP must of yawned as SFP asks if she is keeping her up.
SFP just explaining to her that they are travelling back from Bristol on Wednesday and what master Albert is doing for his birthday. Everyone to SFP's on Saturday for a BBQ. KP says so we'll come to you first and then shoot off to where we've got to go after....does she mean get up to Sheffield for the Crossed Wire festival on Sunday?
Now on to KP's drama (Her fave subject)
KP thinks it is sad, bad luck with her house. Talks about gate getting vandalised it said F'king whore, slag etc. Acid ALL over her pink RR, acid is serious even for someone to go and buy that quantity (bit of a weird thing to say) Says she's had to call the police. (But did she really) and THEY'VE advised her not to go to her house and not stay their. So having to exit my house, go back today, get some clothes and I'm not going back there. She's got removals going, she's had to arrange people to go into my house and pack everything. So in TWO weeks everything will be out. But the papers are saying she's being evicted, the bankruptcy are taking her house, it's not the truth, but the truth is she's having to leave her house because she's had an acid attack. She's not going back as she doesn't want acid thrown on her. So now they are going to investigate who could have done this.
BUT IT WAS SAFE ENOUGH TO FILM YOUR STUPID DRINK AD WHILE REMOVALS WERE PACKING UP.... Please explain that....🤷‍♀️
Just going to get a 2nd coffee as only 12 mins in....
Not evicted ??? The eviction notice was on public display !!! She really does think that whatever she says is the truth, regardless of actual facts ... Leo summed her up, she is not wired up right

• Haha
Reactions: 72

Parry1988

VIP Member
New thread by @Uppompey let's hope they start to get real for her very soon....
1000023247.jpg

Seeing as not only has she not got any of her kids living with her any more but....she's FINALLY been given the boot out the mucky mansion 🥳🥳
1000023246.jpg
pics credited to @Stan Butler 🤣

The papers are poised and ready to print....woohooo do you love it??!!

(Oh she's still 'touring' in the same rancid outfit she's had on every night so far 🤢 thankfully Harvey was only wheeled out for 1 live, but that was 1 too many!)

Let's see what the day brings krusties 😁🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Emily is pretty but she a plain Jane type of I am being honest

Plain Jane?! If she's a plain Jane then I've been hit by a bus and reversed back over for good luck. She's bloody gorgeous!! Christ, real women have no chance if the definition of good looking now involves stick on hair/nails/eye lashes and a frozen face.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67

DC16

VIP Member
She's excited to get into her nice new house (won't stay nice for very long)
Apparently she has picked a navy blue kitchen for the new house (why would they put a new kitchen in a new build, which already has a kitchen?)
She's needs a new start. All the kid's bedrooms doing. (errrr, what kids? Junior is out)
Everything is going to work, no bloody oil heating, internet will work.
She's always wanted houses in the country with her horses, but now she just wants a NEW house (excuse for not having her horses anymore?)
She chose the colour scheme, she's done it all nice.
Underfloor heating, she deserves it, she's been through so much shit, yep, she's apparently sorted out the bankruptcy and all that and it's nothing to do with the house. Her house is completely separate from the bankruptcy, she's just been dying to get out of that house for years. here we go MH gets a mention, she doesn't want a big house now, doesn't need it, KK now gets a mention, she's the same, she showed her the house, apparently KK wants the same, she doesn't need TV rooms (oooh Feature Wall company take note!!)
OH THIS IS SUCH BULL SHIIIIIIIITE, LYING....

KP says her fave house was windcaves, but had to sell that because of what went on in that house (??)
This new house is perfect, manageable, the horses will be up the road, the kids nd her can cycle to the horses. It's a blank canvas.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67

DC16

VIP Member
SFP talking about her pregnancy.

Now Life Advice.
About some woman fancying her friends fella....KP has been burnt, of course.

Flogging tour tickets again, VIP pod too.

KP is sad that Ruth and Eammon have split, they are her fave TV couple, she wants to reach out to Ruth.

I need a lie down from all that bull shit... 😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 64

DC16

VIP Member
Loaded magazine is back, now she's now on the beg to do a shoot (but only if it's a cover) reeling off her couple awards she got...

Talking about Liz Hurley's cover, KP would love to do it. Wants SFP to reach out to them.
KP is pressing the reset button and is so positive, they have some good news coming in June. Apparently she gave a little hint in her show but no one picked up on it, she turns up on time, is focused, she's got her diary in check, she knows what she is doing, won't let anyone disrupt what she has planned. It's all falling into place. I'm mean this announcement is FUCKING HUGE!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64