Katie Price #382 Skanky's gone and done a runner, she's in deep, what a bummer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m really thinking now that madam is still not going to turn up on Friday, she doesn’t want to answer the questions full stop and would have done it on Friday. Probably thinks being arrested will give her more time and drama headlines… oh poor Katie getting arrested 🙄
Whats the big deal anyway? Skanky is well-used to being arrested - its a regular occurence for her innit? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don't think it will show up either DC - it has far too much to lose on top of losing her little money-makers (the kids), then theres the rapidly depleting Mattress Fund held by the old sourface AFP which will not last forever at the rate skank goes through money, let alone the fact the big names in the media that used to fawn over her will not go near her now because she is POISON.

Where can it go though? It can't go to the USA even if Lego's Mummy was going to sponsor her (which I sincerely doubt) and as said elsewhere, NOBODY wants a washed-up, double-bankrupted, drugged/drunken old tit moddle with a cesspit gob and deformed face/body, plus it has absolutely no redeeming qualities whatsoever. So where can it go to be safe from HMRC? It'll have to go back at some stage, you know, because she's such a Grate Muvva etc - and they'll be waiting however long it takes!! (y)
Where can she go? Prison. Best place for her.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.