Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Very long term lurker (4 years!) and first time posting…just wanted to share that I spotted K & M shopping with Bunny & Apollo today. Michelle and Bunny were browsing in Primark , chatting away together, while K was outside with A. Good to see them all together and seemingly happy… no sign of Jett though ☹
That's truly excellent news. Thank you for this update. I feel much more hopeful now.
---
Michelle’s insta said she had a girlie day today
Yes here it is

Very good news

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 69

BadJanet

VIP Member
Katie Price #356
Skanky & Kryten sitting in a tree,
Un. con. vin. c. i. n. g

(
un con vin see eye en gee)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Yay! 🥳
Just because you don’t see it on insta doesn’t mean it’s not happening….!!! Just as I said earlier 😉
Hi DC. Oh finally this is wonderful news. I wrote a very despondent post this morning as I felt we had hit another milestone (half-term) with her apparently still in control, still stalling, I felt it all so bleak for B & J. Just couldn’t see this being resolved, I knew KH was fighting hard, but the system seemed so against him, I really felt he couldn’t beat her, more so as the corrupt SW had unbelievably appeared to have made no difference to this case.

I noted your message earlier saying you can’t say anything, but stay positive, and I totally agree, nothing should ever be said on here about the case, and I know you never would, all we need to see is something like what appears to have happened today, a positive step forward. Since Thursday, something did seem amiss with her, she was very rattled, the aggression on that TT Live, the constant old photos of her ‘happy family’ on her IG, J was even deployed. She’s not happy, a decision has gone against her it seems 🙏🏾 Oh I do hope this is just the beginning, perhaps I should write despondent posts more often, and things will move 😁

Anyway, I’m so glad to be wrong, it’s not so bleak, let’s hope madam is now facing real karma for all her crimes 🙏🏾😁

A not so bleak feeling Kylie tonight, I shall take a wine 🍷 x

• Heart
Reactions: 67

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Listened to an interesting podcast today (you know not that garbage Edna and her pump out) about mainstream TV really struggling to survive these days, especially against streaming services and online content. Accordingly everyone is desperate for new hits. BBC found it with Traitors, the new Gladiators is doing well, ITV have stuff like the Post Office which did big numbers for them, then it came to C4, they are struggling, they are in a financial mess. They have legacy shows like Bakeoff, Countdown, 8 out of 10 Cats, and Taskmaster that do well, but it’s not enough. They are not investing in failed projects like MM, or anything with a hated woman like her, it brings them nothing in ratings, and thus money through advertising, Dunno who Captive Minds think they are selling their dire projects with her to, as they are deffo filming with her, but it ain’t C4, they have no money to burn on her rubbish. So she can shut up with the I’m working with C4 💩, it ain’t happening Skank.

• Haha
Reactions: 67

Tanley

VIP Member
What on earth does she look like?
Those aren’t ripped jeans, they’re holes with a bit of material round them.
And a crop top to show off her tattooed belly?
Plus the peace sign and cocked leg.
She looks a right fucking state, absolutely pathetic. Hanging out with people two decades younger than her, looking like the drunk aunt who shows herself up at every family party.

FFS just give the kids back and then carry on with your shallow existence of nails, hair, lips, arse, drink, drugs and cock. Let them live with their dad and have a proper family life. Then I will never have to read or write about you again you disgusting excuse for a human.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
Very long term lurker (4 years!) and first time posting…just wanted to share that I spotted K & M shopping with Bunny & Apollo today. Michelle and Bunny were browsing in Primark , chatting away together, while K was outside with A. Good to see them all together and seemingly happy… no sign of Jett though ☹
Well that's good news. Looks like some contact has been ordered or at least resumed with Bunny!

• Heart
Reactions: 65

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Sadly another half term has passed and despite her now abandonment of the kids for much of the time, as she galavants around doing much more important things such as constantly pamper herself and chase young men, they remain with her 😔 Still no supervision of their online access in place, left with god knows who, as it sounds like AFP is too unwell to do much with two energetic kids around, J’s education destroyed, B becoming evermore sassy and wanting to be like her mother, on an on it goes. I no longer expect this to be resolved unless a serious incident happens where they come to some sort of harm or she is filmed rolling around singing ‘I love ❄” as happened when she lost them previously. This is no criticism of anyone believing things are happening, that may will be, but she finds a way to win every time. I think many actions have been tried, KH has done all he can by the book, but I’ve said the kids don’t have the time anymore to wait to be released from her evil clutches. She has abused the system and is winning, the process has been too slow and useless to help them, I can see them still with her at Easter, and beyond, i think we are fools to believe otherwise 😔

So on we go, what has she got planned for half time, fun days out with new Daddy Kryten 😔 I’m just sad for them, and sad the system that should be there to protect them has failed them so badly, I’ve worked around this system, I no longer do, it was never this bad for me, I saw action in cases I dealt with, seems that no longer happens, this case with a corrupt SW involved on top, staggers me, leaves me cold, what a failure this country has become.

She has to come clean with the relationship as well now, she’s put it in the papers with Backgrid, wonder how she’ll explain the lies and making B lie about it on her next TT Live and next week‘s podcast, oh it’ll just be more lying 🤦🏽‍♀️

I’m sure the coming week will grind our gears, she will either be doing really annoying stuff with the kids or just neglecting them, we gonna need the biggest of piss-pots @Dollylovesshoes

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 63

DC16

VIP Member
So already selling the night out pictures through Backgrid, here we go folks, sell, sell, sell this fake romance!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 63

Ecosse

VIP Member
I mean, let's face it, even Katie doesn't look like Katie! So many procedures done, we have no idea of her natural state. But sure as hell, Princess doesn't even look like she USED to look when she was 16. She's 100% Peter.
And even if, IF, she did? Who the hell says that about themselves? My stunning daughter looks like me?
It's a bit like when she said Harvey was a credit to herself.
Stupid, deluded woman.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Our darling dearest and most decidedly talented artist @Pom Bear would have a field-day with such inagery! ;)😃🤭😻💐 xXx

Just made 😀😄😊💖❤💕🥰😘 xxx..

Resizer_17027146388191.jpg

Add first pic into a bowl....

Resizer_17075784490141.jpg

Slowly add the next pic of legohead...

Resizer_17075784672333.jpg

Mix together and cook at gas mark 5 😄 x.

Here's one I made earlier 👩‍🍳😘...x

Resizer_17075784126541.jpg

😄😄😄 x

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Ming55

VIP Member
When I was 31 as a bloke and out with my mates it was always ,in the parlance of the day, “looking for a fit bird” and NEVER older than ourselves, “grab a granny” came later usually when drunk and completely denied when found out. I admit now I did not like my younger self and it took me until I met my wife, soulmate,best friend that I grew up and developed a sense of responsibility.I would have never paraded an older woman on my arm openly like Kryten is doing for celeb status. He must have extremely low morals and esteem and absolutely no friends to behave like that. Apologies for my youth.

• Heart