Katie Price #240 Keep an eye on your bloke, she’s menstruating and she’s broke 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew only because Angelic had told me away from Tattle, wanted her to say, as it was her tea, not really mine!

Reactions: 41
Can't be good breathing all those fumes in for all those hours she's in there. Oh well, never mind.

Reactions: 25

She wont be there, there will be reasons for reasons why.

Reactions: 19
I knew only because Angelic had told me away from Tattle, wanted her to say, as it was her tea, not really mine!
Oooh that's so cool that you guys speak outside of Tattle. One day, I think we all will have a real life meet up... when skanky goes to prison! We can party outside it
But I love how you let Angelic spill the tea, I know people that blurt things out because they want to be the first to tell. In fact didn't skanky announce Boyson and Bianca were dating just to get in there first and break the news before they got a chance to do it? At least this time, the news was about skanky

Reactions: 31
If as I suspect, she doesn’t turn up for the bankruptcy hearing for whatever reason, would a warrant for her arrest be issued??

Reactions: 20
Where were the kids when she was there? With the dads or were they forced to come along?

Reactions: 17
It’s like an obsession,probably peeps that mix with her cos they have to.

Reactions: 17
I speak to several tattlers!
Glad she told you lot quickly as I was bursting #tampongate

Reactions: 39
There’s a house plant topic??

Reactions: 20
Be very amusing if Ruby And Carol publicly hooked up now ... Woo Hoo ! Kipper would love it ! This would be her face !
GODZILLAAAAAAAAA…no no no….keep Skank away from Gojira! Those are happy childhood memories, she ain’t ruining that…no no no! :-D

Reactions: 15
There’s a house plant topic??
HOLY FUCK there IS a Houseplant topic…fuck me!! Brilliant..oh I’m SO sorry Ms Price…I’ve been distracted by something that’s actually interesting :-D

Reactions: 23
Sounds like she said he is filming a 3rd Harvey programme in that interview.
I think I am going to fire up the rocket now .
Why, dear gawd why, would there be yet another Harvey programme?
This brings nothing to the table.It does NOTHING.It does not shine a light on mothers coping and fighting for their autistic child.
It’s Pwicey pwopoganda, pure and simple.
“ Gotta Love Harv”
No, no I bloody don’t.What I gotta do, is expect his human rights to be upheld, I gotta support his inclusion in society and respect and support his primary careers.I gotta defend him if he is exploited.There must be boundaries.
He is not a circus.A foul mouthed obese teenager is not to be celebrated as entertainment.He is not cute, he is not nightclub fodder. I do not find him prodded into swearing as funny.
I am putting this very badly, and am more than happy to be corrected by the Mums on here who cope/fight for/ live with children with special needs.But I And sick of her wheeling out Harvey for her own ends.
But, tbf to KP.The media want her to do this.So muvver of the year is going to exploit it for coin.

Ooooooo.I love the idea that some of us are chums in real life.

Last edited:
Reactions: 38
I don't care what it is, I just want something to get her thrown in jail!
My gramps used to tell us a story about a local criminal who got away with years of theft and burglary, it infuriated everyone. He ended up getting caught stealing a pack of cigarettes and was arrested
Whatever brings skanky down, I'm happy with it.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.