Katie Price #193 Watch her melt into a pink pool of jelly, there go her bits and there goes her belly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap….another weirdo fake poster appeared with even more outlandish claims…people got excited….Mods confirmed again ‘please report and don’t respond’. Skanky and SB are still weapon grade cunts. Carry on with #193 xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Re lip pics definite comparison to a sink plunger, particularly scabby one shown below

images (2).jpeg

How handy's that given SB's penchant for dropping his dollup in the sink and no doubt blocking it up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Is there a poster on here who has taken one for the team and 'susscribed' to OnlyFans who could tell us what nonsense she's attempting to sell on there? She mentioned filling punters in on her life - as if any of them give a monkeys about that.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Omg I’ve done the double, woohoo! I love it! Xxxxxxxxxxx and love my tattler famalam xxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
This is going to give me nightmares! 🤢🤢
All that money and work to look like THIS?
The eyelashes kill me. Why not just get eyelash extension, redone every 6 weeks or so, she loves her treatments, just one more for the rota. The spider lashes are hideous, on everyone

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Blimey .... you guys can chat !!

Away for a few days and haven't the time to properly catch up.

@DC16 CW little snippet coming out?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
This is going to give me nightmares! 🤢🤢
All that money and work to look like THIS?
The bottom lashes dont look like shes even got mascara on ffs the top ones look like tatantula legs as usual everything she does is cheap tacky and ridiculous and why has she always cot cold sores/herpes over her lips shes a scabby witch

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

.... a 'mother'and her latest baiting a disabled and vulnerable person for monetary gain.
Well, not "latest" as it's a year old. Come on, you can do better Binfest... on second thoughts, you can't 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Blimey .... you guys can chat !!

Away for a few days and haven't the time to properly catch up.

@DC16 CW little snippet coming out?
Anything juicy is it? Or is ‘little snippet’ slang for his asparagus?🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.