Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
Well done to @Hereforthegossss for the excellent thread title. Had to shorten it to make it fit but the sentiment is still there. As if we’re almost at number 100..

Gratfuk as fuck…

The eyebrows made a return this week, not because she’s finally had them sorted but because she felt the need to show us how she manages to make them look like Denis Healy MP and Liam Gallagher have partaken in a secret breeding experiment with DNA emphasis on the eyebrow gene. I know you don’t read here, Kate, but when you do, will you please let someone have a go with a bit of wax or thread please? They’re starting to look like they’ll come through the telly and frighten me to death five days after I’ve watched the reel and had a silent phone call.

Congratulations to @Scouseymoo who received not one but two psychic shoutouts from ZSM this week. Despite the fact that she doesn’t even read here, does she, Matt? she managed to respond to @Scouseymoo’s about the fact she hasn’t mentioned Hair beeeeeerst for weeks and that she hasn’t done a make up post since Matt Hancock was still happily married. This led to a baffling tutorial about contouring which managed to make her look like she’d been in some sort of cow manure factory explosion. Excellent advertising there, Kate. I definitely want to buy something that will make me look like Daisy the cow has wiped her arse on my fod.

“No excuse for abuse…” says Miss Makeup the third. That is unless you’re trolling Leigh Francis for having the nerve to bring out a calendar. See, Kate, what you did was actually trolling - contacting someone directly on social media and taking the piss out of them for their actions. Good job he wasn’t advocating drinking through pregnancy, photoshopping himself to the point of emaciation, bragging about all the free stuff he gets, or putting a filter on his baby to make her look like a member of Hitler Youth, eh Kate??

Shameless beggy Kate struck again and has been exposed for messaging companies to ask them for free stuff for her Rainbow Baby’s First birthday. Yes, the ‘child who saved her’, ‘her reason for breathing’, ‘the baby she misses even when she’s asleep upstairs’ isn’t worth a tenner in The Range for a pack of invitations and a few balons, and a Cuthbert the Caterpillar cake from the Aldi. I’m sure she’ll be thrilled that she’s getting to do the Mash, her First Birthday Mash though. Paid for? Don’t be daft. Gifted from her Uncle’s business and probably to be used as advertising fodder all over the internet. Who cares who your kid’s exposed to though, ey Kate, when it means you don’t have to put your hand in your Zara Size Medium pocket?

Her evolution final form was finally revealed to her fan base in a hilarious reel where she wore several costumes including a really shit matador, a confused pilgrim, and the old disco ball from The Grafton. It was here that she announced that she would no longer be editing herself in pictures because she truly is ‘every woman’ and is not ashamed of the way she looks. Fair play to her for finally showing that she has literally no arse to speak of despite showing off a perfect peach in several earlier pictures and if she was to appear in a silhouette guessing competition we’d be hard pressed to differentiate between her and an upside down slice of pizza but it’s too little too late, Kate. It could have been almost believable but she then followed the reel asking herself questions in response to here in a Q&A full of filtered and edited pictures from just last week and then posted a picture of herself wearing ‘Mama’ pyjamas with a freshly chiselled jaw you could measure right-angles on the very next day..

As always, Read the Wiki..

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 130

Belle Amie

VIP Member
Oh thanks for the tip Kate. I usually just keep olives in the fridge to keep hem cool

On a very serious note don’t think a bottle of water in her cot is recommended
Just me whose getting visions of olive like a hamster drinking water from the side of her cot at night? 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

JoeExotic

VIP Member
She’s got a fucking cheek sharing this the cheeky cunt
3D3BE793-CAEF-46C5-9083-9F5B5136DDC7.jpeg
She can’t spell or pronounce anything properly for shit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 84

03jessig

Kate Hayes #92 it's thread numero ninety two, truff's now showing us all her bespoke's poo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Well done to @Hereforthegossss for the excellent thread title. Had to shorten it to make it fit but the sentiment is still there. As if we’re almost at number 100..

Gratfuk as fuck…

The eyebrows made a return this week, not because she’s finally had them sorted but because she felt the need to show us how she manages to make them look like Denis Healy MP and Liam Gallagher have partaken in a secret breeding experiment with DNA emphasis on the eyebrow gene. I know you don’t read here, Kate, but when you do, will you please let someone have a go with a bit of wax or thread please? They’re starting to look like they’ll come through the telly and frighten me to death five days after I’ve watched the reel and had a silent phone call.

Congratulations to @Scouseymoo who received not one but two psychic shoutouts from ZSM this week. Despite the fact that she doesn’t even read here, does she, Matt? she managed to respond to @Scouseymoo’s about the fact she hasn’t mentioned Hair beeeeeerst for weeks and that she hasn’t done a make up post since Matt Hancock was still happily married. This led to a baffling tutorial about contouring which managed to make her look like she’d been in some sort of cow manure factory explosion. Excellent advertising there, Kate. I definitely want to buy something that will make me look like Daisy the cow has wiped her arse on my fod.

“No excuse for abuse…” says Miss Makeup the third. That is unless you’re trolling Leigh Francis for having the nerve to bring out a calendar. See, Kate, what you did was actually trolling - contacting someone directly on social media and taking the piss out of them for their actions. Good job he wasn’t advocating drinking through pregnancy, photoshopping himself to the point of emaciation, bragging about all the free stuff he gets, or putting a filter on his baby to make her look like a member of Hitler Youth, eh Kate??

Shameless beggy Kate struck again and has been exposed for messaging companies to ask them for free stuff for her Rainbow Baby’s First birthday. Yes, the ‘child who saved her’, ‘her reason for breathing’, ‘the baby she misses even when she’s asleep upstairs’ isn’t worth a tenner in The Range for a pack of invitations and a few balons, and a Cuthbert the Caterpillar cake from the Aldi. I’m sure she’ll be thrilled that she’s getting to do the Mash, her First Birthday Mash though. Paid for? Don’t be daft. Gifted from her Uncle’s business and probably to be used as advertising fodder all over the internet. Who cares who your kid’s exposed to though, ey Kate, when it means you don’t have to put your hand in your Zara Size Medium pocket?

Her evolution final form was finally revealed to her fan base in a hilarious reel where she wore several costumes including a really shit matador, a confused pilgrim, and the old disco ball from The Grafton. It was here that she announced that she would no longer be editing herself in pictures because she truly is ‘every woman’ and is not ashamed of the way she looks. Fair play to her for finally showing that she has literally no arse to speak of despite showing off a perfect peach in several earlier pictures and if she was to appear in a silhouette guessing competition we’d be hard pressed to differentiate between her and an upside down slice of pizza but it’s too little too late, Kate. It could have been almost believable but she then followed the reel asking herself questions in response to here in a Q&A full of filtered and edited pictures from just last week and then posted a picture of herself wearing ‘Mama’ pyjamas with a freshly chiselled jaw you could measure right-angles on the very next day..

As always, Read the Wiki..
Look forward to these EVERY thread 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼🤣🤣

I am CRYING
8A75676A-D511-464F-9335-E67C2D10A8C4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 76

gigi_93

VIP Member
Someone’s gonna come on in a sec and say they’ve got artificial grass and a grey crushed velvet couch and I’m gonna have to resign from tattle aren’t I 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 73

davidsdead

VIP Member
Whilst on the one hand I think it’s a great thing that women are able to see a wide variety of ‘real’ figures on their timeline I’m also sick of the likes of Truff slapping their fat online purely for engagement! It’s just so self serving with this twat and what gets me is shes making out this is a post pregnancy thing and not the belly she’s had her entire life.
She looks fine, but no one interested in seeing your flabby bits - you’re just trying to undo the damage YOU did with years and years of over editing your entire body. Put ya big girl blazer back on and fuck off.

Charlotte Dawson is another one, the faces she pulls knock me sick I don’t know how her fella goes near her ya know - not because of her body but because of the mannerisms and just complete lack of dignity. Get a fuckin grip, imagine ya ma carrying on like this online when you were in school!! Their kids are gonna get tortured in school.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69

huns & cream buns

Trying so hard to keep up the perfect baby stuff. Everyone else’s kids and babies will be waking up in the night shouting for their parents as it’s a zillion degrees. But in the Make Up household the perfect baby wakes up hot, reaches for her personalised water cup, sips away. Lies back down & goes to sleep until 7am. Fuck off man.

• Haha
Reactions: 68

Dancerdownunder

Oh my god is this a sign Danni girl I know your here reveal yourself 🤷🏻‍♀️ Uploading squat workouts after my recent thread title coincidence I think not.

TEAM DANIELLE

Don’t chaaaaa 🎵

FB22E25E-51DB-40DF-8612-76641DE7A2A5.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66

gigi_93

VIP Member
Having artificial grass is the garden equivalent of having a grey crushed velvet couch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
So girls, I'm out in the sun today figuring out how best to set up the prawn insta without fucking hassle from Truff. I may set it up and populate it with other followers for a week before letting everyone else loose on it so you can't tell the Tattlers from the general prawn enthusiasts.

Shirley-1157412.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Okay guyss

Chatty Member
Oh girls she never Fails well I woke up to my friend and her baby have passed away am absolutely heart broken 💔 as she actually come out and said she is not part of oh snarlin yet or she still sticking to the trying to be a instergammer 😭 fucken lard ass

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 63