Katie Hayes #23 Heads are spinning, Dena’s winning. Cheryl’s fled, where’s me head?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brown sharkling has broken me!

I'm in tears, even did one of those awful little piggy snort laughs

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I wouldn’t worry, she just says things for effect this one

Reactions: 25
Omg im howling, missed these
You need to start a blog the day and the bespoke life of truffle hog momma

Reactions: 4
Pretty sure tattle rules state no flouncing about leaving ah well! Can’t wait for us to not troll the baby but we sure as shit will have something to say over her filtering the crap out of the poor baby

Reactions: 13
i love reading this thread but oh my god i can’t keep up with how quick it moves, i see things i wanna reply to but can’t cos there’s already another 500 threads

Reactions: 10
Pretty sure tattle rules state no flouncing about leaving ah well! Can’t wait for us to not troll the baby but we sure as shit will have something to say over her filtering the crap out of the poor baby
You can’t knock the mods, they’re on it

People are very quick to moderate threads but can rarely give examples of the so called rule breaking behaviour

Reactions: 6
Does THM use a filter?? Neeeee fucking way!!
I guess I’m always learning things on here.

Reactions: 11
I’ve probably seen one comment about the baby having her nose and that’s it. And that’s hardly the worst thing someone could say. Nobody here would judge how a baby looks! Certainly not the regulars at least. Anyway, still crying at delo moonwalking ffs

Reactions: 21
You've actually made my night, I couldn't even open my eyes from laughing and tears streaming keep it coming

Reactions: 3
THM herself said that on her 4D Scan that the baby has her nose??

She’s also said herself her nose has fucking tripled in size which is norm for pregnancy?

THM also edits her nose to death on her make up “tutorials” where you can see the filter bouncing off whenever she turns.. THAT is fucking cringe, so jog on Leah, no baby photos will be posted on here that baby has done fuck all wrong.
Peace and love and truffle.

Reactions: 56
Noooo sign of little legs out tonight on anyone’s snapchat?? Allegedly of course. I’m thinking he’s got to be out before he gets cable tied to the Leccy pram.

Reactions: 17
There have just been loadsa fireworks in New Ferry.... wonder if it’s our Matty celebrating
We’ve just heard loads of fireworks too and we’re the other side of the water. Were we all meant to set them off tonight in celebration and we missed the memo somehow?

I’m so happy this thread is back on the straight and narrow(well as much as it can be, yous know what I mean ). I was really debating giving up tattle after the last thread, it proper sent me west but so glad normal service has resumed As you were tattlers...

P.S I also reckon a Sunday announcement is pending, we shall see

D
We’ve just heard loads of fireworks too and we’re the other side of the water. Were we all meant to set them off tonight in celebration and we missed the memo somehow?
Well someone has just been shot about 5 miles from me earlier. So no fireworks here now

Reactions: 1
No photos yet as Trolive has probably ended up on New Brighton beach after the leccy pram malfunctioned

Reactions: 18
Noooo sign of little legs out tonight on anyone’s snapchat?? Allegedly of course. I’m thinking he’s got to be out before he gets cable tied to the Leccy pram.
When I read little legs I thought you meant the baby before I realised Delo. Buckled

Reactions: 17
I had an absolute scrote in with me - rang her mum and told her she was going to chokeslam her in between sneaking in and out for a ciggy. It was her 7th kid and the fella looked like a broken human in every single way possible.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.