Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ReginaPhalange4

VIP Member
Ah Trolls I've finally caught a minute to catch up whilst the baby sleeps. You've all really cheered me up 💙 My bespoke was blue lighted to hospital Tuesday. Were still here now, our NHS is worth its weight in gold, Im so grateful to all of you who work in this thankless industry 😘 I don't have trauma or PTSD by any stretch but I thought last night whilst watching the monitors, how can those shit heads throw about those words over an alleged allergy baby, when I called 111 for verbal advice thinking my bespoke had a little bug, which resulted in an ambulance taking us straight to hospital and being told they would have went into cardiac arrest that evening if we hadn't called. Not once have I posted online nor felt any urge to take photos of my baby. This is the first time I've had free hands and I feel guilty just being on here whilst she sleeps 😔 the point I guess I'm trying to make is just what the fuck goes on in that greasy head of hers! And Truff, I'm usually a very happy, positive person with savings, very soon to be mortgage free and a real diamond on my finger (were not minted, we just live in our means) so I'm not giving off for any reason other than I guess I'm thinking out loud, welcoming a distraction and trying to understand your shit parenting and terrible mindset. Oh and I've been offered free food and drinks constantly by staff but I'm not a scrounger and have wonderful family who bring me supplies. That's what you do when you have the means to buy your own stuff you sweat.

On topic, I bet that giveaway never happens! Wheres the lol dolls giveaway eh?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 87

MeOnScreen

Chatty Member
I know from a friend who lives on the Wirral who was accused of being a troll by this gremlin that she is just RELENTLESS with her harassment once she thinks she knows who you are. I saw the streams and streams of messages. My pal (who had never even interacted with KHM before mind other than follow her insta) just apologised to shut her up in the end but even then it didn’t stop. She didn’t even know what she was apologising for! It was bizarre! This was formal name Laura levels, like psychotic bombardment of message after message. Shes such a nasty piece of work.
Kate Hayes, the real Martha from Baby Reindeer

622BCEB5-6E15-4D97-B0CC-76F8112E2085.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
The fact she is 2 X The width of Delo kills me off. Quarter Back Hayes.
You can imagine her can’t you, the minute he’s walked in from work - “Get back in the car, we’re going round to kick off on some girl I don’t even know because she’s complained about me getting hundreds of pounds of free stuff. Yes, I know I’m 8 months pregnant and you’re a tiny man with a bad hair transplant who’s literally just finished a 15 hour day because I only earn £14.50 a week doing shit make up, but I’m not standing for it, Matt. One of us has to be a beg and get 4 different types of breast pump even though I’ve got no intention of breast feeding…”

• Haha
Reactions: 76

Glittercandy12

VIP Member
Sorry if this isn’t helpful but I buy all my L&Y stuff on vinted now and have saved a fortune!
---
I would love someone to make a list of everything that is supposedly her “favourite”.
Because the literal meaning of favourite means you like it more than anything else. So how has she got aba 5 favourite cities and 5 favourite restaurants and 5 favourite wines and 5 favourite tans and 5 favourite fucking everything else
Well they are the van trap family
Singing all their favourite things

🎵 garlic bulb noses and truffle on everything
Upside down house, delos got glasses on a string
Brown paper packages bummed all day long
These are a few of her favorite things

Cream-colored clothing, the need for approval
Ring door bells, she smells, fats tit got a removal
Wild olive cries whilst truff keeps on posting

The Girls in dull dresses with black satin sashes
snowflakes up Delos nose and she can’t do eyelashes
With a white wine In hand whilst trying to feed B
These are a few of her favorite things🎵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Children in car seats, we can’t have them stretching
Free food and free drinks, no sign of a wedding
Breast pumps, huge dummies and fake diamond rings,
These are just some of Truff’s favourite things…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

VelvetGoose

Beef dirt and leaving her spuds in the garden
Raising a brat no “please”, “thank you” or “pardon”
Tanning on camera showing her minge
These are a few of her favourite things 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Fashungoth

Chatty Member
Fab holiday for kids isn't it - drive hours to a remote village, watch your mum and dad get bevvied in the hotel restaurant, drive more hours the next morning, go to a coffee shop, listen to bagpipes, go to some weird exhibit, then a posh hotel probably for your mum to have the one drink she can afford there, all the while she's glued to her phone posting every moment of the day on the hopes someone somewhere will chuck her a freebie. #blessed #makingmemories

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Pinkgrind

Chatty Member
So she has Gucci glasses but everyone else need the dupes cause they're so poor. Someone mentioned she always shops at primark and temu etc so she had to let us know she spent £250. Nice trainers too I thought she would get them from Ali express. What is her obsession with looking rich? Look at the state of her family her mum doesnt even have any teeth.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
Couch in the garage and bog in the kitchen,
House full of panelling that mostly need fixing,
Burberry swimsuits and one lined with fringe
Those are a few of her favourite things..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
New thread but no recap yet trolls due to copious amounts of wine and feeling uninspired by her.

But I must stress that the cocker spaniel is very much welcome to the thread and actively encouraged to tell their side of the story, preferably with screenshots 🥰

Recap tomorrow or day after... depends on whether I've had my tummy pumped or not

As you where legends 😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

LeonoreGuest

Chatty Member
So, Kate, here I am for your daily lesson.
1) Covid wasn't a 'virus', it was a real virus which killed millions of people (and still does kill people). We know you didn't give two hoots about anyone but yourself and ignored Covid rules (read the wiki) but it still existed, dafty.
2) An airborne virus and an armed conflict are completely different things. I pity that you "don't understand" that but it is actually very simple: one is a virus no one controls and the other is a conflict which only the nations involved (and possibly some negotiators and some powerful countries) can control.
3) If you really cared about what's going on in the Middle East, you wouldn't use it for engagement but you'd be writing to your MP, going on marches and so on but let's face it, all you care about is your social media likes, so no, we know you haven't done any of that.

You're welcome!

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Keera

VIP Member
I’d fucking love if I was Danielle or holly u know. Imagine ur man’s ex or your exs new girlfriend having 200 odd tattle threads to read through 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 54