Katie Hayes #18 stick on marble, leaky nips, dangerous newborn safety tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These are the 21st and 24th January when she can only have been around 6-8 weeks but the scan picture looks further on (Hollie’s??) and that is not a baby bump!! That’s still her Christmas dinner clinging on.
The photoshop of her knees/bump in that second pic is a disgrace. I can’t cope with the bullshit.

Reactions: 2
im confused, is she not outside a shop with the shutters down? I don’t follow her I just follow her through this thread
That was exactly what I thought when I saw it...I was like 'why have they taken the pram out and done a photo outside a closed shop with some rough shutters?

Reactions: 1
Not me it’s to much fucking pressure.

Fucking genius whoever this is
It’s olive delamere.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.