Kate Lawler #17 Stuck in the heroin chic Noughties, needs to realise she’s a Mum in her Forties

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for sorting the new thread @chickhicks86

I think the question we're all asking ourselves is how little clothing will Kate wear on this break away and how much is she going to try to upstage the bride?

Reactions: 9
She really needs to stop pedalling this “3 children” and “the kids” narrative, it’s getting a bit delusional and embarrassing. I’m sure she only does it to make herself feel better about the fact that she couldn’t handle the self-sacrifice of having another child so she pretends she’s got 3 when she’s got 1.

How would she like it if someone called her a dog? She’d say it was trolling. Then stop calling your dog a human!!

Reactions: 11
Just home from 3 nights away and 2 posts about how glad she is to be back with the dogs before she posts about her daughter 🙄 Some things will never change!

Reactions: 10
She really needs to stop pedalling this “3 children” and “the kids” narrative, it’s getting a bit delusional and embarrassing. I’m sure she only does it to make herself feel better about the fact that she couldn’t handle the self-sacrifice of having another child so she pretends she’s got 3 when she’s got 1.

How would she like it if someone called her a dog? She’d say it was trolling. Then stop calling your dog a human!!
Indeed!

I have compliment - I quite liked the dress she wore for the wedding!

Reactions: 2
The story of Noa in bed was clearly added on because she knew it'd look bad if she only posted about the dogs. It was all very fake, hard to believe she lovingly looks at her daughter while she sleeps since she doesn't even want to parent during the night.

Reactions: 8
The story of Noa in bed was clearly added on because she knew it'd look bad if she only posted about the dogs. It was all very fake, hard to believe she lovingly looks at her daughter while she sleeps since she doesn't even want to parent during the night.
And do you think when she “stared at her for five minutes” she was actually in her bedroom or did she stare at her through a monitor screen?? 😝😝

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And do you think when she “stared at her for five minutes” she was actually in her bedroom or did she stare at her through a monitor screen?? 😝😝
It's all through the monitor - she's not going in! Noa is not allowed to think her parents may actually go in to her room and tend to her, not ever! Those monitors are like the ones you see on TV shows where the child is kidnapped!

Reactions: 6