Kate King #2 Roses are red, I love an old dear, just to be clear I NEVER had diarrhoea

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who would've thought we'd make it to a second thread?

Thanks @Kat5998 for the title.

Recap
  • Kate only posts on Facebook and Photocrowd these days, to the dismay of her adoring fans. Shirley Carter's Pussy was blamed by Kate herself for this decision
  • The Tuesday Night Request Show is also no more following a brouhaha involving co-host Steve
  • Kate has joined an Under 31s bowls team which she seems to be enjoying, but the old dears at Foxhill still own her heart
  • She seems to be getting over "Grandad"'s death, and perhaps now she'll be allowed to stay home alone at the grand age of 24
  • Kate lamented an episode of tummy ache prompted by Ann's jam over a year ago but it was NOT diarrhoea
  • While on her sixth "year out" from employment, Kate encouraged her detractors to get a job
  • Recent Twitter memes include Kate's involvement in the submersible rescue mission as well as heavy use of the below image:

Fy1nJ78X0AACL8K.jpg

Feel free to add anything I've missed in the ever dramatic but never changing world of Buckinghamshire's first family!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Woooooooooo I’ve not had a thread title suggestion of mine chosen in ages, at least Ann’s jam was good for something

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Asked a mod to add the tag (it wouldn't let me create a new one) because hopefully there'll be a third thread and beyond! But who knows if this social media break continues...

Reactions: 1
Just pulling up a pew. I’ve brought snacks! Anyone for a jammy dodger that definitely does NOT give you diarrhoea (only an upset stomach) 😅

To add to the lovely recap:

- Kate declared herself an influencer for a whopping 18 hours before dramatically quitting her self-appointed role after banking £18, from TikTok lives.
- Kate got into a fight with Karen Matthews on her Instagram post.
- Kate declared war on Shirley Carter’s Pussy.
- Kate’s TikTok account was supposedly hacked and then was banned which led to her becoming inactive on all social media besides Facebook. Her fans are ravenous after being deprived of new Kate King content for nearly 2 months.
- After the Phillip Schofield saga unfolded a few weeks ago, Kate made a post on Facebook claiming that she’d never be caught hanging around with older men.
- After Tina Turner’s death, Kate paid a tear-jerking tribute to her on Facebook - “I didn’t particularly like her music and I didn’t have her on the system but RIP”.
- Kate entered a Photocrowd competition titled “poverty and hunger”. Her entry was a photo of herself beaming from ear to ear as she prepared to tuck into one of Val’s dinners, that are dry enough to choke a camel.
- Kate later uploaded a photo of Val where the theme was “working horse”. Some have suspected Kate misread the title and mistook it for saying “working whores”.
- Kate attended an awards show the other night where SMHR received an accolade. Some have suspected this foreshadows Kate’s comeback to the airwaves. A return that is even more highly anticipated than Cindy Beale’s return to EastEnders. We suspect a press release is imminent declaring Kate’s return to SMHR captioned “She’s going to ruffle some feathers…”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Just found the Shirley’s Pussy account and had a giggle at some of the Kate memes on there, I love how unintentionally hilarious she is,

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m glad I found this thread and the older one , it has had me creasing laughing. When I first came across I honestly thought she was a Julia Davis creation like in human remains 😂

Amazing thread title. God I miss her content so much, the world is a little more boring without her theatrics :(

Reactions: 5
All I want is one more grocery haul or a photo of one of eVals dry dinners.

Reactions: 4
This hits hard 😔 Someone needs to slide into her PMs on Facebook and convince her to come back to TikTok, Instagram and YouTube. Tell her we promise we’ll treble the viewing figures for her grocery hauls, tell her we’ll bribe the Photocrowd panel into awarding her future entries top marks, tell her we’ll get her Costa Coffee song to the top of the ITunes Charts, tell her we’ll all get blue rinses so we resemble the Foxhill fogeys, tell her we’ll all start playing bowls and we’ll set up a support group for those of us who’ll inevitably suffer from bowler’s elbow.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This hits hard 😔 Someone needs to slide into her PMs on Facebook and convince her to come back to TikTok, Instagram and YouTube. Tell her we promise we’ll treble the viewing figures for her grocery hauls, tell her we’ll bribe the Photocrowd panel into awarding her future entries top marks, tell her we’ll get her Costa Coffee song to the top of the ITunes Charts, tell her we’ll all get blue rinses so we resemble the Foxhill fogeys, tell her we’ll all start playing bowls and we’ll set up a support group for those of us who’ll inevitably suffer from bowler’s elbow.

Tell her that we’ll all avoid Ann’s jam

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Kate come back I’ll give you a lend of my grandad. He goes to a little pensioner club called Wednesday club too you’d have a ball.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Kate come back I’ll give you a lend of my grandad. He goes to a little pensioner club called Wednesday club too you’d have a ball.
Tell her we’ll all pimp out our grandads in exchange for the commissioning of a prime-time documentary on Channel 5 where we analyse the cultural impact of her “Oranges are not the not fruit” video on British society!
---
Tell her that we’ll all avoid Ann’s jam
Tell her we’ll all partake in the slandering of independent coffee shops in the Buckinghamshire area

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can’t cope with this anymore, WHERE IS SHE
---
Can someone link me her photocrowd account pls

Reactions: 2