Kate Hutchins #2 Partying with Yaz made her a mess now a gold digger with fake boobs selling clothes for cash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic but can anyone recommend where I buy clothing that will last well but similar to Kate’s style?

Reactions: 1
The thing is, she probably knows it's not a reasonable price.
She didn't come from a rich upbringing but she's obsessed in now wanting to seem she's always been affluent so trying to shrug luxury pieces off like it's the norm. Such a fake

Reactions: 11
I don’t get why she’s so observed with coming across like she’s from wealth. There’s no shame I’m not coming from money, she’s done very well for herself and should be proud of that. I don’t get it.
Just so disingenuous to her followers to fake it and then claim a grand for a bleeping scarf is in anyway realistic for most people. Especially in the current climate.

Reactions: 7
How do we know she hasn’t come from wealth? I have always very much got the impression that she definitely comes from one

How do we know she hasn’t come from wealth? I have always very much got the impression that she definitely comes from one
From vlogs when she goes back home, her parents are very down to earth / not materialistic and their house is modest - it’s not a mansion but lovely and homely

Reactions: 3
Kate’s family aren’t very wealthy & live in a small townhouse in Brighton. But her family are typical middle class liberals not poor, her parents are both well spoken & well educated. Her Mum works in the NHS as a manager & her Dad, Roy is a Comedian/ university lecturer/ theatre producer & writer for BBC radio. Her upbringing was obviously very comfortable with her horse riding & lots of pets as the indulged eldest of 2. Spoilt likely always got / her way in whatever she wanted, same attitude now as an adult. Definitely Kate wants to be perceived as old money affluent, made in Chelsea Instagram image, born to be a wealthy socialite in a Notting Hill mansion. In her latest vlog sounds like trying to sound far posher more Sloaney upper class voice than her natural Brighton accent.

Everything seems faked now, yet claims to like New Look clothes & their £5 scarves. Not believable influencer marketing anymore, maybe her manager told her to deleted it. I got a screenshot of it before she deleted it.😂 Her new money simply has gone to her head, Kate has lost any sense of perspective of costs & normal money worries during this energy crisis, over £1K for a scarf just paying for a massive logo to be flash for designer obsessed. It all shouts nouveau riche vulgar ostentatiousness, no real taste along with her new fake boobs. As long as it has a big logo or every other influencers has it, Kate loves it with no original style or ideas even her Amalfi trip is done by every influencer for same content backdrop. She obviously got her rich boyfriend to buy her something from Chanel at the airport but will claim she bought it herself. Money is Kate’s only attraction & goal, very insecure but does not look happy in her eyes.

Her outfits choices in vlog for this Amalfi Coast road trip were bad, mainly tarty cut out, low cut dresses. She has lost her sense of he classic style, dressing now to please him. Stuff she never used to wear like a Red mesh frilly bustier thong body suit & a nasty girl, ill fitting tacky bikini dress- no Hermes sandals or Chanel handbag will make it look good or sophisticated.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Ok I have semi tea, not all that interesting actually but one of my best friends who is on honeymoon is in sorrento currently and didn’t stay at Kate’s hotel but was at one of the bars overlooking the bay, a beach club, I can ask the name of the beach club if needed, and she said she is with a guy (as we all know) and that she looks skinnier in real life and was with a guy, and that both of them spent the whole time on their phones

Reactions: 11
i saw that 🤣🤣 what a pretentious moron
This tickled me too 🤣 like she reads the economist. Thinking it’s part of the pretending to be affluent lifestyle… but wanting to also act like she’s not just a bimbo, but an independent giRL boSS 💅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I bet when she does her stories she checks any videos multiple times to ensure he’s not in view

Reactions: 3
I bet when she does her stories she checks any videos multiple times to ensure he’s not in view
i dont get why she’s trying to hide him? But constantly referring to ‘we’ the whole time in her stories when talking about what she’s been doing. What a beg

Reactions: 6
I’ve unfollowed her. Not relatable in any way. Head to toe in designer yet promotes New Look. She must think people are stupid 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ok I have semi tea, not all that interesting actually but one of my best friends who is on honeymoon is in sorrento currently and didn’t stay at Kate’s hotel but was at one of the bars overlooking the bay, a beach club, I can ask the name of the beach club if needed, and she said she is with a guy (as we all know) and that she looks skinnier in real life and was with a guy, and that both of them spent the whole time on their phones
Thanks for the semi tea, not really surprising but it’s sad. Rather settle fake it at 25, be bored & ignored by a greasy rich man than have a genuine good time - essentially she is already in one of those stale couples who sit in silence at dinner & have nothing to say to each other or in common. Shouldn’t be the case on their first summer together, doesn’t bode well simply not that interested in each other as her standards in what’s important are low, messed up now just blinded by her greed. Kate must be so bored with Armin to be reading the economist magazine for any entertainment on their short romantic break, pretending to act so career driven sunbathing 😂 ( it’s a standard free magazine in a lot of 5 star hotels or airport lounges). Not fooling anyone, her only interest in the economy or any costs is when designer brands put their prices up.

Can tell it’s not a great time by Kate’s being so preoccupied in constantly posting dozens of Instagram stories content everyday to show off this holiday, trying to convince strangers & herself she’s having a fab time, replying to all her comments & even filming new TikToks, as if insecurely for any distraction than spending time with him & doing selfies as he’s not bothered to take a nice pics of her. When Kate used to go away with Greg at least then she’d take time out offline to be present, relax & was not always on Instagram working in desperation to increase her engagement stats. She sadly now lives for likes, neediness for any social media validation seeking any attention she craves, only caring about her fake public image. Despite Kate now rudely stating she never had any fun or happiness with him in 2 yrs but whenever any of their followers saw them together on different occasions said they saw a happy, cuddly & chatty couple not like her current cold ignoring each other on phones “better suited” boyfriend now. Money isn’t everything.

Her Italy trip seems rushed, Naples - Sorrento - Capri- Postino In 4 days isn’t sufficient time to enjoy any of them fully. Their 5* hotel suites with great sea views he’s paying for, are likely over £2K a night but that alone doesn’t make a holiday great if the company is so dull, loveless & not any real fun. Wealth alone can’t create true happiness even in luxury locations with all the fancy gifts she desires. She’s hiding him as she knows he ain’t the one just like with Greg knew she wanted keep her options always open as she was dissatisfied by his lack of wealth. Now got with wealth but nothing else.

Reactions: 6