Kate Garraway #4 IWDWHW

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What better way to start a new thread than to celebrate Kate’s first birthday since the death of Derek? Obviously she shared it with her faithful admirers on Instagram.

After sharing the post, the TV star was inundated with messages of support from followers who applauded her strength.

One follower commented: “An inspirational woman, I hope you enjoyed your birthday, you deserve to have had a wonderful day!”

• Sick
Reactions: 6
WOW. My first ever thread titled. Thanks. It's what Derek would have wanted. 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Griftaway is CRIPPLED

1715281440727.png

Just get on and pay up you grifting liar.

It's really VERY simple, if you have a tax bill of that size then you have earned VERY very nicely beforehand.

Get the property empire sold and stop whinging. Now.

Reactions: 36
People shouldn't be allowed to become bankrupt to avoid paying what's owed.
If she really thinks she's in trouble now then she'll be in even more problems if she declares bankruptcy.

HMRC don't take that lightly, if the bankruptcy is to avoid paying debts to them they can get really vicious about it and apply extra orders and restrictions to you when you exit the bankruptcy a year+ later. They aren't like other creditors. HMRC always come first ...

The receiver will expect her to sell her home(s) and anything else making up the "bankruptcy estate", if she has done something scammy like putting it in a company to avoid that happening then at the very least she'll be in for a permanent world of ridicule if the public get wind of it, like how Jimmy Carr and Lorraine Kelly have permanent reputations for their tax dodging schemes.

It might also make things difficult for her payment relationships with ITV and Smooth radio, she almost certainly uses a personal services company for them to pay her now but that won't be allowed once bankrupt. She can become a proper employee of ITV but then she'll be made to pay proper tax and all her side gigs will become a pain to account for as well. All those companies may have corporate ethics policies that prevent them dealing with bankrupts, even if it is Griftaway.

Definitely not a decision to be taken lightly, no matter how she spins it or how many hightly paid bankruptcy consultants she gets in to save her.

Reactions: 12
Bankruptcy incoming?

Should have carried on working instead of having months off. Plenty of other people carry on working to pay bills during the illness of a loved one.

Reactions: 3
Should have carried on working instead of having months off. Plenty of other people carry on working to pay bills during the illness of a loved one.
She'll have more than made up for any time off due to Dezza (was there any time off?) with the payout from all her grifting books and appearances and newspaper articles and of course the documentaries! Ker-fecking-ching!

Reactions: 7
So is there a poor care firm out there that’s provided 24hr care for years and this one hasn’t paid them penny yet or is the company paid through NHS/Council and then she gets billed? How does it work?

Reactions: 4
Kate became a director of the company in 2021, and shared overall control of it with her husband. It wasn't just 'Derek Draper's Pyschotherapy Company' as that headline said, it was hers too. Pay the bill and stop whingeing.

Reactions: 14
On this morning, that tool Adel bleating on about the football, KG pipes up all about how much her kids love Arsenal but it's been a few years since she could bring them, very expensive apparently, she then called it 'parental crisis'. ffs, you'd swear she was kipping in the studio doorway and rolling in for her minimum paid few hours a week

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
On this morning, that tool Adel bleating on about the football, KG pipes up all about how much her kids love Arsenal but it's been a few years since she could bring them, very expensive apparently, she then called it 'parental crisis'. ffs, you'd swear she was kipping in the studio doorway and rolling in for her minimum paid few hours a week
Grifting for some free tickets live on TV

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Griftaway is CRIPPLED

View attachment 2925324

It's really VERY simple, if you have a tax bill of that size then you have earned VERY very nicely beforehand.

Get the property empire sold and stop whinging. Now.
Is it just me or does anyone else smell a 💰💰💰 scandal coming? She's pushing the destitute widow too hard for my bullshit sensor

My missus enjoys Smooth radio.

There will be hell to pay next time she drives my car and discovers that I have delisted all Smooth channels from the presets and rescanned the radio in deepest Merthyr where Smooth is unpickupable. Mind you, so is most stuff - so I had to manual enter my stuff back on.

They are on the list for giving Griftaway airtime and a platform to spout from.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Long time lurker on here 👋 Hello! That has really pissed me off!

If it’s true, well, you know how quickly the media can turn on you and she’d be better off keeping her grifting mouth shut!

I can’t watch anything she is on, she managed to make everything about her. I think Ben Shepherd took the This Moring job to get away from her

Reactions: 8
I worked for a private care company and clients were cut off if they didn't pay at the end of the month. Brutal but necessary. There's no way they could have run a bill up to what she's claiming to have.