Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Looks like Tristan Thompson is asking for his profile to be blurred out in all KUWTK episodes 😂
Because it’s bad publicity for him.
I wonder if he thought by not signing a waiver they wouldn’t be using any footage of him at all?
That’s backfired if so, it’s just got more people talking.
Or.
As my mind always works when it comes to the Trashian-Jenner’s 🤔
Did kris do it for the extra “shock” engagement on social media 😐

I heard it mentioned that on Kyle’s vlog Kendall is on FaceTime to Harry Styles... allegedly 😐 and they might be hooking up again.
Is she single again?
Do we care 🤷‍♀️

jewelkitty

Chatty Member
They are having a mid season break which has really bugged me!!

The last episode we saw was the Christmas Eve party and at the end the preview for the next episode was all of them reacting to the virus. Does that mean they didn’t film between December and March?? Makes me wonder how much time they actually dedicate to filming! I doubt it’s very much!

Also with talks of September being around the time that life will start becoming more “normal” again, will we really want a dramatic episode of all the Kardashians first reacting to it all? I really will want to try and move on by that point.
Yeah seems crazy as only 6 episodes of this season have aired, isn't the break usually after about 12?

I agree, seeing their reactions to the virus in September will just be depressing

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
If I had to pick one, HAD to pick one of the Kardashian’s,
I would really only have time for Kim 🤣
He had too many black friends, so they cast a white “best friend” to balance it out. 🤦‍♀️
You can just tell that was an E! Channel production.

SavetheDrama

VIP Member
Kourtney still looks the same I think shes only had a boob job compared to the rest
She's still the prettiest of them all imho. She definitely has lip fillers and teeth veneers too.
I think she was pretty open about her breast implants, which is what I'd like to see more of.

I'll never forget the X-rays of Kim's butt: like....they can be anybody's X-rays :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Just because you're showing them on tv, it doesn't mean they are yours.

Kendall and Kylie J are basically unrecognisable.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I really like the style of the house, although I'd put in a few more big plants and gemstones. Then make it smaller.

Bit of a bizzare present giving someone fabulously rich "major stocks" of apple and Disney
I heard he was trying to get some socks from Robs exclusive range but they were all sold out. Next best option. 😐

Their house will never be known as anything but The sunken place.

😂
1C0CD347-673D-4EE0-8B65-0610A9D07A52.jpeg

175B978F-8E29-402C-9CAE-24DCDDBAA899.jpeg

Motherofboys

No! I love the shade they throw, especially Kim and Kourtney.
I do miss Scott, he’d be hilarious around now with all this going down. I so want them to get back together...

Kris, make it happen ?
I don't know how to grab the video so hopefully this link will work

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Anyone watch the final/part 2?!

LIAAAAR 🤣

Ok that was a let down 😐
They’re lucky Taylor Swift kicked off at the same time or the drama channels would have been all over how BAD that final was. Although I think most are just sick or the karjenners. I know I am.
I do feel bad for Kylie, she was literally stuck in the middle of that mess.