Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sooverthat

Chatty Member
Oh no.... I love watching Kara and Nate! I've been binge watching and really enjoyed what I've seen so far! I really hope this isn't the case 😕

qwertyuiu

My friend has a cancerous brain tumor and was given anywhere from a year to seven years to live. She decided she wanted to have a baby before she passed away, so she became pregnant. Her tumor immediately began growing. She not only lost the baby but had to have further surgery and came dangerously close to dying. She then realized she just wasn't going to be able to have a baby if she wanted to live. Fortunately her prognosis has been better recently.
I hope Bec has a better prognosis. I stopped watching them after the whole Covid selfishness fiasco so I don't know if she's been declared in remission.
That’s a very sad situation, I just don’t get with all the money they have, which must be in the millions, and with embryos on ice, why not hire a surrogate to protect her health? I get wanting to experience pregnancy and carry the child, however you’re feeding any cancer cells (hopefully none) left by becoming pregnant, I pray this works out for them, she seems like a really nice person, him not so much 😂

Sheralee

Thanks to whoever mentioned The Endless Adventure on here and also Flying The Nest, I looked both up and they're great. Can anyone recommend any others now I've given up on watching Kara and Nate?
Itchy Boots is one of my faves

I hate when they call people "sooo sweet" too. It infantilises people and tells us nothing about them.

Love Endless Adventure too!

Also, they shared a clip of Casey Neistat talking in relation to the BLM movement and said "this is what it's about"... umm how about elevating some black voices and not that of another white man.
I can not stand nor respect Casey Neistat. I tried to like his blogs, but he posted a vlog a few days ago, and that was it for me I have unsubscribed his channels..

ECH

VIP Member
How unusual that they didn’t go to Greece together
She was back home for her cousin's wedding and then to see her newborn nephew, I think that seems fair rather than following Nate around like a lost puppy whilst he does what he wants again.

RandomUser12345

I actually like them. I thought he was just lost without Kara being there and at the end was pretty emotional. Eamon & Bec on the other hand I just cannot warm to
Yeah I just can't warm to Eamon and Bec either. I'm not sure what it is exactly but Bec especially just seems so over the top and dramatic. I love watching Kinging It, Kara and Nate and The Endless Adventure.