kalelsumisu

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you.

So anyone else been following Kalel for a while? I wonder if she'll actually be back for a while now or if she's going to keep disappearing again and again.

Thanks for making this thread. I've been following her since she was dating Anthony from Smosh (what a long time ago!) and been looking on kind of fascinated for most of it.

I think since her recent video about her excoriation disorder, I actually do think she'll stick around for a while now. That was such a raw and powerful video that took so much bravery to post. Suddently all her disappearing makes sense - I feel like now she's been honest with her audience, things will be easier for her.

Reactions: 3
I think since her recent video about her excoriation disorder, I actually do think she'll stick around for a while now. That was such a raw and powerful video that took so much bravery to post. Suddently all her disappearing makes sense - I feel like now she's been honest with her audience, things will be easier for her.
I really hope so! I enjoy her content even if it's been all over the place in the last years. I also really get why this is so hard for her, I also have this disorder and it can be pretty debilitating and hard to control.

I actually enjoy her videos and I think the recent ones are eye opening and rather interesting. She does clearly have body dysmorphia which is sad as she is fairly pretty.

where’s her cat Rini, she only shows Buki now?
Yeah, it was kind of weird that she didn't mention Rini at all in the last video. Maybe she was in another room and Kalel just didn't think to mention her? I don't remember if she appeared in any of the last few ones or not...

I thought it was weird that she randomly appeared with a new vlog, then realised it was basically an ad 😑

So much for her being honest with viewers. She just posted that she's moving back to LA, and in the comments she replied to someone saying her last time in LA was good. She made whole videos about how lonely she was and how she spent all her money so she had to move back in with her parents. Just because she deletes videos she hasn't deleted them from people's memories. She's so gaslighty.

Her new video was actually refreshing, she didn’t hold back. I’m a bit shocked she revealed how little she has in her bank account atm

Reactions: 1
I am here for the Anthony tea. Can't wait to see this play out.

I wonder if Anthony is going to be pissed she talked about him in the new video. I don't know much about him but he gives off the vibes that he's petty enough to be offended she talked about him even if he was the one that started talking about her first.

Also, props to Kalel for actually delivering on a "brutally honest" q&a unlike most creators do >.>

Reactions: 2
Which of the new smosh videos does he mention Kalel in? She mentions it in her video but I cannot be arsed to watch their cringey tit.

The truth or dare between Ian and Anthony
I dont understand how they think kalel is the reason their friendship fizzled out. It’s clear they had different ideas for content / issues with parent company (also working together for so many years must get exhausting).

She isn't into youtube anymore because her subscribers are going down. Surprise surprise... If you can't upload regularly that is what happens. Now she wants to stream on Twitch...

She isn't into youtube anymore because her subscribers are going down. Surprise surprise... If you can't upload regularly that is what happens. Now she wants to stream on Twitch...
I give the Twitch idea a month tops

lmao, she did stop twitch bc it can't make her money (yet).

• Haha