JustCherBear #33 T-shirts are snide, she’s 6 feet wide, and breaks all the beds when small John wants a ride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just parking my arse even though I’ve not really been watching the fat monstrosity

Reactions: 2
Cher's giving up this weeks risings after her battle at 10 tonight. Some important family issue needs to be taken care of. x

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wonder what’s so important. I mean turning up to court for her kids wasn’t important enough to her so……

Reactions: 4
Off topic but reposts of Humbleteas prank calls came up on my FYP and whose in the box with that annoying giggle no other than Scotty Lydo when his not so secret boy crush was Lee Sutherland 🤦🏼‍♂️
IMG_0203.jpeg

Reactions: 1
The thread title 😂😂

In other news just seen big Lego Napper, Stephanie Burke has split up with her misses 👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
The thread title 😂😂

In other news just seen big Lego Napper, Stephanie Burke has split up with her misses 👀
i posted about this on the spa page, had a feeling it was all over with the posts shes put up recently and the ring AWOL 😐 she will need to up the selling shite posts now she has Kirstys income gone from the house 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Budge up 😁 im parking mines here too lol
---
Anyone know what the something silly is that FleaBo has said she has done to herself ?
Nae idea. She was coughing and giving herself the boak this morning on live. She left to be sick whilst leaving the camera on. She repulses me.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.