Justalilbester

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as I despise Mr Boomshakalaka, unlike Welshie-boy he didnt go into hiding but admitted right away he missed his goal.

Reactions: 5
1713178558628.png

Just came across this gem....relevant for Welsh Titties too. Anyone else?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone seen man child’s race vlog? Includes a terrible SiS advert he’s made and actually declared for once! I laughed when he complained that he requested a room not near the lifts and they plonked him right next to the lift 😂 anyway this vlog is so cringey dramatic that you’d think it’s a montage at his funeral 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So the man child did Manchester, London and now tried to go all out at wings for life and shocker the Bavarian countryside has some hills (who knew…) and he only managed 50k. God forbid he ran one k at 5 min/km thinking he may even need to drop down to 6 min/km…..

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Me and Mr clown watched the man child’s London race vlog last night and if you ever needed evidence or a reminder that he’s an attention seeking rat then this video is it. Weaving across runners and trying to whip up the crowd like he’s some kind of celebrity 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 1