Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Congratulations!!!!!

take a photo of the pregnancy test, print it out, frame it and wrap it for them and then get them to unwrap it!!! What a lovely Christmas gift for them!!!! 💗💗💗

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Congratulations!
I got pregnant after trying for ages and was so happy and excited and told my mum, but told her to keep it a secret! Of course she told everyone and then I had a miscarriage! So I vowed never again! Currently 35 week's pregnant and I only told them at 11 weeks.

• Sad
Found out I was pregnant this week 2 years ago. Wrote on a pumpkin in gold pen “Our little pumpkin due July 2018”. Very basic I know 😂.

• Heart

TheDuchess

Chatty Member
Awww congratulations!! That is amazing news. I do like the stuff that says all best parents are promoted to grandparents!! I think it’s so cute.

we’re currently 10 weeks pregnant using my friend as a surrogate after 4 years of IVF, £40,000 of NHS treatment , £30,000 of our own money and 7 embryo transfers.
Everyone knows we’re pregnant - I know we wait 12 weeks in the uk and I don’t know why. There’s actually a big thing going on in the Instagram ivf community about how women need support more than ever if they have miscarriages before 12 weeks - and by not telling people and then if something bad happens that woman then has to deal with her feelings in private. I would personally tell people.
I’m not buying anything till at least 30 plus weeks though. Going through such a traumatic ivf experience has defo scarred me - I won’t believe it until my babies in my arms.
Congratulations on your baby too! I have my fingers crossed that your baby will be in your arms before you know it!x

I agree with telling people so you have a support network around you if anything were to happen. I told my husband that I would rather have a few weeks of wonderful and joy with my family rather than them never knowing if anything bad happens.

Huge, massive congratulations💝 however you choose to deliver your amazing news I'm sure your mum's going to ecstatic❣xx
Thank you! I think we may be telling them tomorrow or Friday 😍x

• Heart

KfBr

VIP Member
🥳 Congratulations! What wonderful news 😍😍😍 I also hear a lot of stories like yours 😍 I think it’s the relaxation knowing your getting the help you need then, bam, pregnant 😍

Please can I ask why you had been referred for IVF? only if you don’t mind me being extremely nosy and personal 🙈🙈
I have PCOS and been trying for 11 months and will soon be getting referred to a fertility clinic in the mind of IVF, so I was just wondering if you have any complications? Ive looked into the flo app but obviously my cycles are just so random, tracking ovulation is near impossible.

Xx

• Heart

KfBr

VIP Member
Completely agree with you, it really did take a lot of stress off my shoulders knowing that we would be starting IVF soon.

We got referred at first as I was told that I had PCOS. I had blood tests at the fertility clinic which showed that I was ovulating and had a good egg count so the consultant then told me he wasn’t convinced I had PCOS. Booked in for a laprasocpy and they found that I have endometriosis not PCOS.

The consultant said that we could be referred for IVF and bam 9 weeks later we found out I’m pregnant.

The Flo app I can’t rate high enough, if you have all the dates of your previous cycles just pop them in. I just used the free version and didn’t subscribe for the additional info they can provide. You can track loads of other stuff including basal temp which could be more helpful to you if you aren’t ovulating on a regular basis. To be honest it was because I had tracked things I noticed that I wasn’t following the same pattern as previously.

I have my fingers crossed for you and hope you get your bfp soon xx
Thank you so much 💗
So excited for you!! 😍😍