Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Neo2021

VIP Member
No1 should be feeling the way people are over this situation and i hope that anonymous do look into it... Find out the people that do troll her cause unlike anonymous people cant hide there ip addresses im just as sick of this as she is and cause ive said this dnt mean i agree with what shes doin or done but people need to know when to stop (people trolling her to get there own kicks out of it) why do people hide behind fake accounts its ok for u when people troll her cause the back lash comes bk on people like meself and others shes falling out with...... 🤔
I’m not being funny but Anonymous have their hands full with Putin/Russia/WW3. I’m not sure they’ll care about little Julie from Gateshead.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Loudnproud

Recap... 600 quid rent money gone in days. John's pissed punched slapped pushed her and pinched 100 quid off her.. none on camera of course even though her lives been on all day. John's starving. Some one wants to chin him. She's been crying in a shop door way. Police have been. Now she is trying to take Laura on a date but Laura can smell her fishy fanny stinking her car out so has politely declined.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

sassyfrassy

Chatty Member
Anonymous is making an unprecedented address to the nation at 7pm. Something about telling Ukraine that they are on their own for the foreseeable because Anonymous will be busy trying to find out who is trolling Junkie Jules from Dunston because it’s gotten to the highest level of a security breach.

The National guard are being drafted in as are The Mounties, Ghurkas, SAS, Seals, CIA, MI5, BBC, ITV and Channel 4.

see you all at 7pm. I wish you all well and stay strong people. ✊

• Haha
Reactions: 19

harleyqueen

“Aw are videos up already? That’ll be Elisha” nah babe, it’s me and you have no idea who I am bestieeee. 😂

“Anyone that puts a video or John hurting us is getting blocked” don’t worry Julie, can’t upload something that doesn’t exist. No videos because you conveniently managed to pause the live each time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

harleyqueen

She’ll be 80 years old and still shouting into her phone “I GOT MY TUBES TIED LAST WEEK I CANT HAVE KIDS”.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

harleyqueen

where abouts can I see them I've missed it all
They should come up on the GeordiePrincess hashtag, there will probably be loads more by the end of the night with the amount of people recording 😂

You’re not Elisha are you? #wishfulthinking ☕
Nah I’m just someone that Julie talks to daily but hasn’t noticed my name has changed like 4 times because I forgot the fake name I gave. 😭😭😂 (wish I was joking but it’s hilarious when it happens 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 17

mzcklex

I’m absolutely howling at the fact that yous are trying to get anonymous involved 🤣🤣🤣🤣 that’s made my fucking week. Nearly ww3 going on but nahhhh we have more pressing matters of tiktok drama.

• Haha
  • Wow

beetrootjuice

Chatty Member
Old makeup for giveaways for mother’s day 😂😂😂 pahahahha.
Here mam, happy mothers day, its a box of smack heads old shite she doesn’t want

• Haha
Honestly she can’t keep up with her own lies 😒
I can’t keep up with her,
There’s no wonder she can’t keep up with herself

Nearly time for a new thread

thread suggestion

Geordie Julie #8 the one who fake cries, can’t keep up with her own lies, house is probably riddled with flies!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

sassyfrassy

Chatty Member
Kumbya my lord Kumbya…….

laa, we are on a gossip site on a thread about people who can’t stand Wor Jules. what on earth made you think any of us would be arsed if Julie got help. She’s not going to because this is the life she thrives off.

We don’t like her, she’s a fkn parasite. If you want to wish her well go and find the Mothers Union thread and get quilting cuz she’s go no bedding!

FFS can we be left in peace to slag her off and have a laugh at her expense?!

Basically what I’m saying laa is FUCKOFF!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Bella29

Chatty Member
She’s taking embarrassing to a new level.

Julie…
You’re fat
You’re a druggie
You live in a shithole
You haven’t got a brain cell
Your dogs are neglected
You use your fella like a slave
You haven’t got a clue how to do make up
I could go on forever but I’d rather watch you make a show of yourself

• Heart
She is one dangerous and scary woman. And I don't see how people cannot see the abusive manipulation she puts John through! Imagine a man guilting a woman into having any form of sexual relations with them, the shit show that would happen (and rightfully so). But oh junkie Julie can threaten him to sleep on the floor if he doesn't "see to her" and her followers think that's okay..... she's an utter disgusting crusty rank bitch. If she was a dog she'd be put down by now. Actual woman makes me want to puke everytime I see her name, voice and face🤮

No1 should be feeling the way people are over this situation and i hope that anonymous do look into it... Find out the people that do troll her cause unlike anonymous people cant hide there ip addresses im just as sick of this as she is and cause ive said this dnt mean i agree with what shes doin or done but people need to know when to stop (people trolling her to get there own kicks out of it) why do people hide behind fake accounts its ok for u when people troll her cause the back lash comes bk on people like meself and others shes falling out with...... 🤔
i can’t understand you, one minute you hate her the next you feel sorry for her, which one is it? why come on here to slag her off for months then all of a sudden start contacting people on her behalf and sticking up for her? i really don’t think anonymous gives a shit about a smackhead from gateshead getting bullied online when they’re busy cyber attacking russia 🤣 laa if you’re that arsed just message julie and extend an olive branch it’s quite clear you want to be friends with her again just do it already god

• Haha

Bella29

Chatty Member
w
She will have been banned because she shared something on here yesterday that will have got her banned might be permanent but it could also be for a little while

Julie just said laa has got someone to contact her to let her know laa has information on who some of the tattlers are and knows who is doing this to her
Laas such a shady cow. I’d bet money that none of us are the ones trolling. I know it’s certainly not me.
I’d rather chat on here with like minded people about the Junkie than waste my time trolling her.

Laa best not show her face again

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Loudnproud

Hope John's grandad is telling him to leave her grotty arse. I think with the right woman and his family support he would do much better!

• Heart
Reactions: 13