Julie Stanton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a really exciting launch and she loves using ‘alloy’
For duck sake Julie. You had ONE job 😂😂

And without being rude, she’s hardly the best advert for skin care is she
She's had a really tough life though, it takes it out of you scouting round the bargain bins of B&M and Primark, keeping your grid super fresh and providing for your two kids, cooking nutritious daily meals...

OH, WAIT.

She has zero redeeming features.
But she's got a killer personality though...

Reactions: 4
She's had a really tough life though, it takes it out of you scouting round the bargain bins of B&M and Primark, keeping your grid super fresh and providing for your two kids, cooking nutritious daily meals...

OH, WAIT.

But she's got a killer personality though...
You’re all just jealous though aren’t you. Aren’t you. Just jealous!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone have any idea of what she gets out of promoting these items? She can’t be getting paid so early on surely? Especially as these brands aren’t big enough yet to be paying multiple people.. I remember when my sister was trying to be a blogger (don’t worry I ripped into her for this already😂) and she had Daniel Wellington messaging her and offering for HER to purchase their watch and basically just be happy that she has something to promote and a company to work with and then she would have got like 10% off on her next purchase and a discount code.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Skinny food accepts people into their affiliate scheme. She’ll have joined that and she’ll earn money through people buying through her link hence why she plugs it so bloody much.

Reactions: 2
Anyone have any idea of what she gets out of promoting these items? She can’t be getting paid so early on surely? Especially as these brands aren’t big enough yet to be paying multiple people.. I remember when my sister was trying to be a blogger (don’t worry I ripped into her for this already😂) and she had Daniel Wellington messaging her and offering for HER to purchase their watch and basically just be happy that she has something to promote and a company to work with and then she would have got like 10% off on her next purchase and a discount code.
She’ll get a % of what people spend with her code. She’s basically an affiliate

Reactions: 3
She's back now using Atticus to promote brands and get free clothes.

Am I alone in finding this so so wrong, poor little boy has no idea what's going on let alone that Mummy and Ana are using him as a quick cash/goods grab.

So sad.

• Sad
She's back now using Atticus to promote brands and get free clothes.

Am I alone in finding this so so wrong, poor little boy has no idea what's going on let alone that Mummy and Ana are using him as a quick cash/goods grab.

So sad.
Sadly kids sell well, that cute smile, the silly faces it gets people's attention. Atticus adores his big sister, he will love posing just like her, they've got him onside with lots of treats recently and now he's got to pay it all back by becoming mummy's cash cow because mummy has nothing good about herself to earn money without exploiting her son.

• Sick
  • Sad
Skinny food accepts people into their affiliate scheme. She’ll have joined that and she’ll earn money through people buying through her link hence why she plugs it so bloody much.
Interesting! I didnt know you could apply to be one. So do they send you the samples free if you sign up?

"for me what makes them more enjoyable to use is knowing their 100% CRURETY FWREE 100% NATURHALLL"

Says the woman who scoffs cheaply produced meat 24/7. Ok Jules, great advert. You've been using these every night since you begged to be an affiliate link. I'm sold.

Ordering meself some Metal Alloy face products as we speak using your code "JULIEISDESPERATE" let's hope I can achieve your classic gurning possessed look, complete with your signature crazy brows, or does the Alloy wash them off???

Screenshot_20190914_084157.jpg

Screenshot_20190914_084532.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
ALLOY is back surely she’s trolling at this point[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Everyone’s heard of aloe vera surely it’s not that challenging to say

• Haha
How can you promote a product and not even know how to pronounce the name of it.

Your right, who doesn’t know ‘aloe vera’ Surely she’s not that thick

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t think pronouncing words is their strong point. I remember watching one of Ana’s videos last year and she was pronouncing haribo’s as haar-REE-bo’s

Reactions: 3
Ana is cross eyed in that photo because she’s clearly looking at herself in her phone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.