Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bunnyblue

Where is AH with her support!?
I think it’s super unlikely she’ll say anything. Her and her husband (who played Wesley) are supposedly godparents to one of JW’s kids, and they also attended his shakespeare reading parties back in the day ... as somebody else said, they’re inner circle.

LadyCandour

Chatty Member
I do think people are taking the song lyrics a little too literally. People write songs about this sort of thing all the time - sex, temptation, love, lust, unrequited feelings etc.

I think he made a throwaway comment once that Michelle had a crush on him and so it's about her, although I imagine he'd have written a song like that even if she didn't have a crush on him.

His wife was pretty young when they met, though.
19 wasn't she? Or at least she was when they started dating. It's odd but legal

Runforestrun

VIP Member
DB now has a picture of his dad as a young man as the only post on Instagram. Not sure why I keep checking. Sarah Michelle Gellar posted a slideshow recently of pics of her and Seth Green together. He’s always struck me as a good one too. I really hope he is.
Yesterday it was just one pic of his dogs. Very odd. He did cheat on her once before when she was pregnant with their daughter, it was with Rachel Ucatel (sp?) who also had an affair with Tiger Woods.

LadyCandour

Chatty Member
I just think there was no need to write a song about your teenage colleage in the first place, however it was meant.
Yeah he says he was trying to gently turn her down which is obvious in the last verse where hes saying stay away from me. But some of the suggestiveness 🤢

LadyCandour

Chatty Member
James Marsters wrote a song about Michelle Tractenberg saying she'll grow into a woman with curves and he'd love to be with her but she's too "dangerous" because she's young. She was 15 when he wrote it. So all of those people saying he's a "good man" on twitter might want to do a quick google and delete their tweets 😬
For those interested in the song this is the lyrics and him talking about it. He's saying its actually about her crushing on him which does come across in the lyrics (although you can ses it the other way too). I'll let you all decide for yourself.
On another note all this came out because Joss was racist to Ray Fisher

buffyjayne

Chatty Member
:cry::cry::cry: Buffy means so much to me. I think will taint my experience viewing it now. I hope all the cast and crew rally and show support to each other.

Smca53

VIP Member
I had always assumed that the ‘young woman’ he had an affair with on the set of Buffy might have been part of the crew rather than the main cast - that’s wild if it was Eliza! I just googled it, I see that it’s a pretty wide-held view that it was her. No one ever seems to have confirmed, though.