Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lara98

Chatty Member
I got this poster in the mail today! So epic!

I ordered that one and the max one for me and my boyfriend but we live in the UK. So I sent it to his brother in America and his parents are gonna bring them back when they visit him next month! Bloody dedication that is😅

Reactions: 1

Lara98

Chatty Member
I’ve looked at the original posters tiktok and they do post similar videos of random people in the street so who knows… but even so it does still leave the question on how people found out her name
It's weird that the original Tik tok account is for general public though and places, not really a celeb one or anything. Seems off

natnoo

Honestly I’m just really excited because the whole cast of this project seem to be having such a good time so far which gives me high hopes it will be good. I wasn’t really into it when he got announced for a war film at first.

The Photo Booth pics are from them going out bowling together.

natnoo

I saw Hoard yesterday. I don’t think it’s getting a wide release but if you get the chance to see it I highly recommend it, his performance in it is amazing and it was kind of a rush seeing his name on a cinema screen for the first time.

Polkadot123

VIP Member
I saw Hoard yesterday. I don’t think it’s getting a wide release but if you get the chance to see it I highly recommend it, his performance in it is amazing and it was kind of a rush seeing his name on a cinema screen for the first time.
Oh wow! Definitely need to see if it's playing near me.
He deserves plenty of recognition!

Lara98

Chatty Member
I'm sure he said in a interview he is an only child unless it's a step sister or half

starryeyed222

Last night Joe debuted his new buzzcut for an A24 movie he’s cast in and it’s clearly divided the fanbase. Me personally, I LOVE it🤩 I personally find buzzcuts really sexy on men anyway and Joe is no exception. Really excited for that movie too!!
IMG_0293.png
IMG_0301.png

JoanieDee

What ugly shoes she has.
Fashion dahhhling

I’m maybe being very boring but I think people are out of order for broadcasting this. Is every potential date/match going to make a TikTok for clout? He should be able to go on a few casual dates or whatever without someone telling the world.
Agreed

Shared in the WhatsApp group today. Think it might be from deux moi. People online think it’s Jamie C B but group chat thinks it’s about Joe.

Attachments

Last edited: