Jonnywilson1981

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anybody follow him or his wife Claire? I don’t know what to think of them, they seem to have some sort of drinking problem? They’re doing sober for October but making a huge deal out of it..

Reactions: 3
Does anybody follow him or his wife Claire? I don’t know what to think of them, they seem to have some sort of drinking problem? They’re doing sober for October but making a huge deal out of it..
I haven’t followed for a long time but I remembered them doing it last year or maybe even year before and didn’t shut up about it then!

Reactions: 2
They both seem like a lovely couple, and have a great little family - his food and his baking goodies always look drool worthy - but yeah it don’t look too good - unless he’s really playing up the whole no drinking for October for more engagement/adds/likes - I think that it’s normal to go without drinking for a good space of time ie a few months - but I’ve never been a big drinker 🤷🏼‍♀️ - I’m more of an occasional drinker ie on holiday, bday/Xmas type of drinker?

I like them but they way the bang on about sober October is OTT unless they both have serious drink problems

I really like them too, hardworking normal relatable people. But I agree with the whole sober October thing. They never seem to drink in the week anyway so I don’t get why it’s ‘so difficult’. They don’t even go out much either they just causally have a drink at home at the weekend?

Reactions: 1
I think he is just trying to be funny with it,which grates on me because I get irritated by anyone boasting about not drinking for any length of time (unless they did actually have a problem in which case good for them for working on it). I do think he is lovely though,more so than Claire but I do think they have a lovely relationship and a lovely family (just realised I said lovely a million times lol)

Ahh I actually really like him! They seem like a lovely family.

The sober October thing is a bit over the top, but saying that I know people in real life that are doing it (and they definitely aren’t big drinkers) and they’re asking friends and family for donations for doing it.

Yes I have had people wanting to be sponsored for not drinking for a month-duck right off with that tit. I don’t really like sponsored anything but at least a marathon or something involves a commitment to training and is bloody hard work-I just can’t respect anyone who believes not drinking for a month merits any kind of reward

I feel like when you don’t drink/eat a particular thing for a set period of time, each day feels like a challenge because you know you still have X amount of days left until you can enjoy that thing again. I think that’s where their whole big deal stems from. I do agree it is excessive to post about not drinking every day, but when you’re trying to build up your followers and engagement I guess it’s pretty normal behaviour??
I find his content good however and they’re definitely a likeable and relatable family for many, as they’re not afraid of posting about hardships.

Oh god this guy gets on my tits. Fair enough he’s raising money for charity and makes decent home bakes but he’s just so desperate for attention. He does good deeds for the attention, not for the cause.

• Haha
Oh god this guy gets on my tits. Fair enough he’s raising money for charity and makes decent home bakes but he’s just so desperate for attention. He does good deeds for the attention, not for the cause.
I dunno I used to think similar, now I find him quite humbling?! Might be me 🙈 he seems honest enough

He loves attention, that much is obvious

Slow cooker hot chocolate? Who’s got the time, just stick the kettle on!
F55C6315-F1D1-45DC-81C4-1749BF8DB9DA.jpeg

Waiting for the posts again about him not getting on next years bake off 🙄

Reactions: 4