Jonas Brothers and Wives

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He changed the lyrics to Hesitate last night from ‘Don’t be scared cause I’m on your side’ to ‘Don’t be scared cause I’m on HER side’ 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I had pretty much zero knowledge or opinion on Joe Jonas until this happened and didn’t have any desire to know more but think he POS now and hope it continues to backfire spectacularly for him

Reactions: 18
He’s full of tit about the ring camera.

like, where was the camera? In England or in Florida? Because if it was Florida then she hasn’t been near it for three months, so obviously if he did see or hear something it can’t have been that bad.

Ugh. He’s a scumbag and I am LOVING how everyone is seeing through his strategy. Poor Sophie. I hope she gets majority custody and a big hunk of his Disney cash.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
He’s full of tit about the ring camera.

like, where was the camera? In England or in Florida? Because if it was Florida then she hasn’t been near it for three months, so obviously if he did see or hear something it can’t have been that bad.
I didn’t get this either it makes no sense. She’s been working on location for months so what ring door bell cam was it 🫤 sounds like bullshit. People have said on tik tok they think this silly story got leaked so when people googled ‘Joe Jonas ring’ (wondering why he’s still wearing his wedding ring) then this story would come up 😭 sounds mad and pathetic but believable.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Completely new to actual celeb gossip, and completely sympathise with Sophie with all going on in regards to her character. But does everyone here know more on Joe and his history other than Taylor swift? I did watch the tik about him partying looking single days before the news broke but I feel like alot of tattlers felt this was coming? Give me the Goss! 😂
I don’t know much about his dating history especially not after his Jonas Brothers/Disney years, but to me he always came off as a head and just someone full of themselves.

During Disney, Jo Bros benefited from having this “family-friendly, clean“ image thanks to the purity rings and their religious background, so even though Joe was dating and partying all the time, he was considered harmless. He blamed Miley and Demi for ‘pressuring’ him to try out weed and he was probably ‘seduced’ by Ashley Greene to lose his virginity

…when in fact they were all moving in the same circle and went to the same parties.

They also had a fallout with Demi, Nick and Joe especially, used her to stay relevant when she was the bigger name, they were touring and working together, and she was even featured in their documentary, etc. And then Demi had her overdose and after that, she liked some tweets about two-faced friends. She wasn’t invited to any of their weddings when Joe had, Demi’s groomer ex at his wedding…Demi was a mess for a long time and being friends with an addict is not easy, but the fallout happened around the time they got relevant again, so…

I also found these comments on Reddit that prove that he was always such a gentleman…

IMG_4032.jpeg

IMG_20230908_184143_Original.jpeg

Sorry for the essay 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 19

The truth behind the party pics straight from the source
Ignoring the weird way this is filmed (I do not need to see anyone's teeth looming in and out of shot so much 😆), he seems really decent. Let's us know how it was and accepts his own part in it whilst also apologising (even though it's mainly the media at fault). Sound.

Photos with Sophie are about the only thing I know about Joe Jonas beyond him being in a band. I couldn't name a single song they've done although I presume I must have heard some of them. However every time I've seen a photo of them I've felt a weird vibe. No idea why. I've never watched Game of Thrones either (well, I saw about 20 mins of one episode once).

Based on this assessment of two complete strangers photographs, whose lives I know nothing about, when considered with his recent media behaviour I've decided he's a complete wrongen and she's well rid.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ignoring the weird way this is filmed (I do not need to see anyone's teeth looming in and out of shot so much 😆), he seems really decent. Let's us know how it was and accepts his own part in it whilst also apologising (even though it's mainly the media at fault). Sound.

Photos with Sophie are about the only thing I know about Joe Jonas beyond him being in a band. I couldn't name a single song they've done although I presume I must have heard some of them. However every time I've seen a photo of them I've felt a weird vibe. No idea why. I've never watched Game of Thrones either (well, I saw about 20 mins of one episode once).

Based on this assessment of two complete strangers photographs, whose lives I know nothing about, when considered with his recent media behaviour I've decided he's a complete wrongen and she's well rid.
Same same 🤣
At the start of the week I’d barely heard of Joe Jonas and now he is my sworn enemy for life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I'd actually love it if all the PR leaks are actually coming from sophie"s team to make him look like a bellend. But seriously hadn't heard of him and used to find her really annoying (and a wooden actress) and bow ready with a pitchfork to join a "save Sophie and give her everything' march. His PR team really are another level of tit

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Reactions: 5
I’d take anything she says with a pinch of salt, loves to play the victim to stay relevant. I’m not surprised she’s jumping on this.
But she is a victim, she isn’t playing? She’s not exactly accusing him of anything either, she said they were both teens. There’s three years age difference between them

ETA: those who don’t know, Alexa was a young actress on Nickelodeon and was subjected to lots of abuse as a child from producers and actors. She founded Eat Predators and tries to call out any predators on her public platform

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
But she is a victim, she isn’t playing? She’s not exactly accusing him of anything either, she said they were both teens. There’s three years age difference between them
Would still be illegal in most places.

Reactions: 7
I’d take anything she says with a pinch of salt, loves to play the victim to stay relevant. I’m not surprised she’s jumping on this.
I mean, she most likely is a victim. Hollywood is full of egotistical narcissists

Reactions: 4
There’s blind items about him slapping her and him privately pursuing someone they’d had a threesome with, behind Sophie’s back

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I mean, she most likely is a victim. Hollywood is full of egotistical narcissists
She had a rough time, I get that & understand it, what she went through at Zoey 101 was horrific. But she’s thrown some people under the bus unnecessarily, like Victoria Justice, just because she wasn’t friends with her after a while because of Jamie Lynn, which is just basic 12 year old school playground situations and people shouldn’t be held accountable for their actions at 12 as an adult.

Reactions: 4