Jonas Brothers and Wives

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
love this 🤣

I just wanna know where she got these £6.50 cocktails, they’re usually 10 now at least 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

sooo which is it joke, she's too wild or doesn't get out enough? this is backfiring for him so badly he's gone from single father of two to couldn't give a tit about his potentially depressed wife

• Heart
Reactions: 45
On the daily Mail article about the speculation on the ring doorbell….in the comments
shorty answer the door?
just really tickled me, kudos to richierich from Edinburgh, really amused me.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

sooo which is it joke, she's too wild or doesn't get out enough? this is backfiring for him so badly he's gone from single father of two to couldn't give a tit about his potentially depressed wife
It’s none, he’s jsut thrown his toys out of the pram because she might actually have a career again and last time round she was more famous then him!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm so pleased people are seeing through his utter bullshit. It's quickly going to become the next meme:

• Haha
Reactions: 37
The pictures of her partying seem to have come from the social media of the bar manager who has previously been on come dine with me and naked attraction. He probably just saw it as a way to get a bit of attention and do some marketing for work. I doubt he expected it to blow up as big as it did.

Reactions: 17
The pictures of her partying seem to have come from the social media of the bar manager who has previously been on come dine with me and naked attraction. He probably just saw it as a way to get a bit of attention and do some marketing for work. I doubt he expected it to blow up as big as it did.
I mean, it worked. We all wanna have £6.50 cocktails with Sophie Turner now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Yel

The mail is definitely team turner. £6.50 cocktails at wrap party is Fabulous pr. It's not like she was out somewhere pretentious with Rita ora for £65 cocktails.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The mail is definitely team turner. £6.50 cocktails at wrap party is Fabulous pr. It's not like she was out somewhere pretentious with Rita ora for £65 cocktails.
She’s so real and relatable and I love that for her

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She deffo goes to spoons and all the dodgy old pubs that you know you can get about ten baby Guinesses for a fiver. It’s great, I can’t be doing with champagne and soho house. It’s probably another reason he chucked her, they have all been so rich and famous for so long they forgot what normal dive places are….. a bit rough for the image

Reactions: 19

Yel

The tour can't be selling that well, I checked his profile yesterday and now I'm getting ads for it. No thanks babes.
Screenshot_20230907_200319_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Looking at this picture of them, whatever was she even doing with this imp looking manchild 🤣

I saw a post somewhere about the times Joe blamed women for his problems and he was always a petty jerk and made his exes look bad, only T Swift was smart enough to not let him get away with it…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m definitely regretting buying tickets now. Im going two days after the Eras tour too so it was always going to be anticlimactic

Reactions: 9
I’m definitely regretting buying tickets now. Im going two days after the Eras tour too so it was always going to be anticlimactic
You could do a charity raffle with the tickets, then at least some good will come from it. Just don’t ask me though, I’m not the raffle buying kind. in this instance.

Reactions: 5
Completely new to actual celeb gossip, and completely sympathise with Sophie with all going on in regards to her character. But does everyone here know more on Joe and his history other than Taylor swift? I did watch the tik about him partying looking single days before the news broke but I feel like alot of tattlers felt this was coming? Give me the Goss! 😂

Reactions: 5