Jonas Brothers and Wives

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He really has acted like a total tosser over this.
His children don’t deserve this but I guess him “winning” is the most important thing to him. Prat.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
He's always been super private about his kids then he calls the paps to prove he's looking after them, it's called being a parent. Except us regular people don't bring a nanny with us. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 30
What's up with Daily Mail and the relentless coverage of this? They seem to have some agenda and I'm usually good at reading between the lines with DM and their saying something without actually saying it articles, but I can't make sense of this one.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It's amazing how his pr campaign has backfired. Until a few days ago I had zero opinion on this man. Had he just quietly got divorced I still would. I loved GOT but if anything Sophie was probably my least favourite cast member. Now she has my complete support.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
It's amazing how his pr campaign has backfired. Until a few days ago I had zero opinion on this man. Had he just quietly got divorced I still would. I loved GOT but if anything Sophie was probably my least favourite cast member. Now she has my complete support.
He also seems to have forgotten most of his fan base are women who won’t put up with this raging misogyny

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I agree with everyone here that he is a POS for trying to get in first with a narrative (even if it was true, it's just not what you should do when divorcing with kids and no abuse or any tit like that is involved), but I have a bit of an uneasy time how much social media has started to fan the flames on this as if it's Depp vs Heard. We get plenty of celeb divorce stories where those "sources" say bad (but ignorable, like here) stuff about the male and then all of social media is rallying behind to support the poor wife who had to endure all of this. It's really stupid how every celeb divorce is radicalised into something more, and while that's in part the fault of the celebs, we as a society are also responsible for immediately jumping on a story before both sides had a chance to say something (and if neither does, we should respect that)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I agree with everyone here that he is a POS for trying to get in first with a narrative (even if it was true, it's just not what you should do when divorcing with kids and no abuse or any tit like that is involved), but I have a bit of an uneasy time how much social media has started to fan the flames on this as if it's Depp vs Heard. We get plenty of celeb divorce stories where those "sources" say bad (but ignorable, like here) stuff about the male and then all of social media is rallying behind to support the poor wife who had to endure all of this. It's really stupid how every celeb divorce is radicalised into something more, and while that's in part the fault of the celebs, we as a society are also responsible for immediately jumping on a story before both sides had a chance to say something (and if neither does, we should respect that)
I don’t think anyone would’ve said anything if he didn’t fuel the fire. He’s brought this on himself by being a narcissist. All of these comments in the press have been leaked by his PR team. He’s portrayed Sophie as a drunk, party animal who doesn’t care about her kids.

As Taylor Swift says, you play stupid games, you win stupid prizes

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
The pap pics seem really staged and if you are going to do set up pap shots don't get the nanny in the shot!

Wouldn't be surprised if he's been doinking the nanny and all this deflection is to steer away from that and then in a couple weeks 'oh we're madly in love, she was there for me through all this and is like a mother to my girls'

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Wouldn't be surprised if he's been doinking the nanny and all this deflection is to steer away from that and then in a couple weeks 'oh we're madly in love, she was there for me through all this and is like a mother to my girls'
So funny you say this because I was thinking the same thing 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I feel like he has misjudged the PR side - people like sophie as she’s British, was in one of the most popular TV series ever made and seems private and pretty grounded. People like Nick as he’s cute. People like Kevin and Danielle as they seem normal and Kev is kind of the underdog. Joe is the arrogant one from Camp Rock with very bad hair who has shagged loads of women… 2 exes I know about have said he’s awful

Reactions: 21
She's also friends with Taylor Swift, who Joe notoriously messed around, so he will probably have Swifties on his back too - talk about underestimating who you are dealing with ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I feel like he has misjudged the PR side - people like sophie as she’s British, was in one of the most popular TV series ever made and seems private and pretty grounded. People like Nick as he’s cute. People like Kevin and Danielle as they seem normal and Kev is kind of the underdog. Joe is the arrogant one from Camp Rock with very bad hair who has shagged loads of women… 2 exes I know about have said he’s awful
Which exes? 👀

Reactions: 2
I didn’t give a tit about the Jonas Bros, still don’t. The only interesting thing about them was their wives. But this bullshit PR spin has really ground my gears, and now I’m invested. Joe Jonas - tell me you are a sexist misogynist without telling me you are a sexist misogynist.

Reactions: 22
Joe Jonas is a PoS and can do one, probably can't cope with sophie having a career and life. He's coming across like such a dick here, but maybe plays well to Conservative Americans. Anyway, Sophie is a Queen (of the North)

Reactions: 19