Jonas Brothers and Wives

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God forbid a woman does a couple of shots and has a cocktail šŸ™„ she was probably celebrating being free of this loser.
Weird how she ā€œparties too muchā€ but itā€™s literally just photos of one night, which is a wrap party for her and her coworkers for finish shooting
I do love she looks like sheā€™s having fun but who sold these on her? Not cool, they didnā€™t get in the media when it happened did it

Reactions: 18
I have a suspicion Joe and his PR team are throwing all this mud because a lot of his American fan base are devout Christians who frown upon Divorce so it wouldn't be a good look on him or the JoBros. It's more palatable for their audience if they believe the woman he was married to was off the rails and not a fit mother. Luckily this BS that seems to be swirling around doesn't seem to have worked in the way Camp Joe had hoped.

Mr Casually cruel is definitely living upto his name right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I really feel for her with all of this mud slinging. She's literally front page of the Mail implying she's a drunk. And it seems like you can never fully move on if you have children together. She has ties to him forever now. I hope she has a huge piss up with her best mates from home ā¤

• Sad
Reactions: 31
You can get cocktails for Ā£6.50 in Birmingham?! Wow! Is that happy hour or normal price?
---
It smacks of her going out once or twice after work while he has the kids and he thinks this in unacceptable.
the North is cheap, thatā€™s why she wanted to be queen there šŸ˜‰ She was probably doing spoons, cheap and cheerful and he canā€™t saying she was blowing a fortune in the next round of crap to come out. He looks like he wouldnā€™t know happy hour if it hit him on the arse unless it was a celeb place.

Reactions: 11
Her ā€œfriendā€ has done her dirty here. Yeah, I know itā€™s from a tit source (The Sun), and itā€™s probably his ā€œfriendā€ not hers. Whatever the truth, the narrative of her being a party girl who resents the family life is growing

Attachments

Reactions: 11
His PR is really rubbing me the wrong way. Saying he's "taking care of the children pretty much all the time" (congratulations on parenting your own children, Joe) and then calling Sophie a party girl in that TMZ article, implying she's an absent or distant mother.

Have some class. Whatever's happened, she's still the mother of your children.
He sounds like an absolute bleep šŸ™„
Team Sophie all the way!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Her ā€œfriendā€ has done her dirty here. Yeah, I know itā€™s from a tit source (The Sun), and itā€™s probably his ā€œfriendā€ not hers. Whatever the truth, the narrative of her being a party girl who resents the family life is growing
She clearly loves her children very much and this narrative is so cruel to her

Reactions: 24
She was at the wrap party of the series sheā€™s just finished filming. These are so terribly out of context.

Reactions: 34
So glad people are seeing through his crappy behaviour.

I was with somebody for a long time, older and had kids. Just because with hindsight I realised it wasnā€™t right It doesnā€™t mean I donā€™t love my kids even if maybe I would do things differently if I had my time again.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I just donā€™t think you should be mud slinging the other parent of your children as theyā€™ll read about it one day or their classmates will. Like many women Sophie has gone back to work when her child is one and enjoying a wrap party, it doesnā€™t look
Particularly wild. No one is being sick/nudity. I think his team have put those photos out. What a pillock.
I have always thought his interest in young young women a bit creepy and about control and this only confirms it really.

Reactions: 24
She can sleep around all she wants now to make up for lost time.

Reactions: 3
I'm so disappointed in Joe, I've been a Jonas Brothers fan since I was a teenager. Dragging the mother of your children to make yourself look better is so wrong and those little girls will find out that he did that one day. Why not just put your joint statement out and remain silent?

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Yel

I doubt it was actually a friend speaking to the sun. Sounds more like a journalist making up somewhat obvious statements and pretending they're backed up by a source.

I've always thought the Jonas brothers were odd when they made it big and mostly all people knew of them was their Christian values and purity rings.

Reactions: 20
Sophie has always tried to keep her kids away from paparazzi and out of the spotlight so they have some privacy and now Joe is completely disrespecting her wishes for staged pap pics
But don't forget he's stuck with all the babysitting while she just wants to party. I can't stop watching this car crash PR approach he's doing. He blatantly a POS but what do we think he's trying to hide? You don't smear like this when you're the innocent party

Reactions: 28
But don't forget he's stuck with all the babysitting while she just wants to party. I can't stop watching this car crash PR approach he's doing. He blatantly a POS but what do we think he's trying to hide? You don't smear like this when you're the innocent party
There were blind items about him cheating on Sophie with a 19/20 year old model. Iā€™m wondering if it has something to do with that

Reactions: 10
The only thing I liked about Jo was Sophie and the cake by the ocean song. I think Sophie really helped to make him seem cooler than he is plus I don't think anyone would have been interested in the Jonas wives if Sophie hadn't been there.

The posed pap pics with his kids are awful, I've always respected the fact that they don't use their kids for publicity. I don't think they even released what their second daughter is called so to see him using them like this is low. I hate men who feel they need to get some kind of reward for doing their job as a parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Sophie has always tried to keep her kids away from paparazzi and out of the spotlight so they have some privacy and now Joe is completely disrespecting her wishes for staged pap pics
This is the lowest he went, heā€™s disgusting, using his children like that, sitting right outside, so the paid paps can get the right shotsā€¦itā€™s funny how he cried about taking care of the children and he couldnā€™t even go to a meal without the nanny, who looks pissed btw.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I bet the pap pic deal was done before all the social media backlash over the last couple of days

The PR machine thought the boyband star would be the pitied party in the divorce

If not then he really needs to fire his team.

His daughters will read back on all this when they are older and realise what a POS their dad was.

Reactions: 23