Jonas Brothers and Wives

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Sophie has posted the same thing.
Damage control.

I used to think he was the most attractive Jonas Brother, now I'm gonna go favour conspiracy gay Nick instead. šŸ˜†

Also, has Joe had some tweakments done? His face looks like he has had a bit of Botox/filler etc?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Interesting that they both agreed she was the ā€œhomebodyā€ in their relationship.

Heā€™s spitting out bullshit
She's in the UK working and has been photographed seemingly out on the town after filming. It looks to be sour grapes on his part to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Damage control.

I used to think he was the most attractive Jonas Brother, now I'm gonna go favour conspiracy gay Nick instead. šŸ˜†

Also, has Joe had some tweakments done? His face looks like he has had a bit of Botox/filler etc?
Iā€™ve always preferred Nick, like his solo stuff and found him pretty hot in the Jumanji films. But really when I saw him interviewed on Graham Norton a year back he seemed a bit odd and it rather broke the spell

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's in the UK working and has been photographed seemingly out on the town after filming. It looks to be sour grapes on his part to me.
Sheā€™s filming in Coventry right? I havenā€™t seen any pictures of her partying outside her friends hen do a few months ago.
Even if she does go out for a couple of drinks after work it shouldnā€™t be an issue.
Iā€™m sure there was a lot of speculation that Joe was drunk during a performance the other week. So if anything, heā€™s the one whoā€™s partying too much (whilst apparently looking after his kids too)

Reactions: 10
Iā€™ve always preferred Nick, like his solo stuff and found him pretty hot in the Jumanji films. But really when I saw him interviewed on Graham Norton a year back he seemed a bit odd and it rather broke the spell
I won't watch the interview then. šŸ˜†

But I think preferred Joe because I preferred the DNCE vibes compared to Nick's solo stuff.

Reactions: 4
I won't watch the interview then. šŸ˜†

But I think preferred Joe because I preferred the DNCE vibes compared to Nick's solo stuff.
Never paid much attention to these guys but Nick doesn't seem to mind Priyanka continuing her career?

Team Sophie for sure. So glad and reassuring to see his 'left holding the babies' narrative backfire so spectacularly.

Reactions: 15
Hmm.. now all the PR is coming out
Joe Jonas is that one person you have on Facebook who overshares every detail of their life, and puts their partner on blast.
They have kids together - whatever happened, he needs to be mature about it for their sakes

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Some people are speculating she cheated, but based on the PR mud slinging weā€™ve already seen, Iā€™m sure he wouldā€™ve mentioned it already if she had.
I know there were a few deux moi blind posts about him cheating - I wonder if is all a deflection.

Reactions: 18
Some people are speculating she cheated, but based on the PR mud slinging weā€™ve already seen, Iā€™m sure he wouldā€™ve mentioned it already if she had.
I know there were a few deux moi blind posts about him cheating - I wonder if is all a deflection.
There has always been blind items since theyā€™ve been together that he is a serial cheater šŸ™„ also he is meant to be the one who loves drugs and partying not the other way around.. he has also broke up with her multiple times including the day before their wedding šŸ¤” like I said on another post though heā€™s previously been apart of the ā€˜Disney machineā€™ so I think heā€™s obsessed with image and using PR the try and get a certain narrative out there but I think itā€™s backfired on him. This ring door bell camera thing also sounds crazy šŸ˜­

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Hmm.. now all the PR is coming out
Did he schedule this before the joint statement came outā€¦what an asshat he should just shut upā€¦next weā€™ll get the poor single dad shtick from him...

Reactions: 7
OMG Joe carrying on putting the boot in via ā€˜sourcesā€™
Poor Sophie. Literally NOTHING has been leaked from her side. Dignity Queen šŸ‘ø
---
I hope she was confiding in a friend he was terrible in bed or something šŸ¤£ and poor Joe had to listen in on the ring doorbell
---
She doesnā€™t look very gutted to no longer be tethered to his short ass does she šŸ¤£

Sophie Turner downs shots on a wild night out days before divorce
IMG_7906.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
OMG Joe carrying on putting the boot in via ā€˜sourcesā€™
Poor Sophie. Literally NOTHING has been leaked from her side. Dignity Queen šŸ‘ø
---
I hope she was confiding in a friend he was terrible in bed or something šŸ¤£ and poor Joe had to listen in on the ring doorbell
It was definitely a delivery man with a box from LoveHoney for Sophie. šŸ˜†

She finds it more fulfilling to just take care of things herself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
It was definitely a delivery man with a box from LoveHoney for Sophie. šŸ˜†

She finds it more fulfilling to just take care of things herself.
I sympathise with her a lot. I was 27 when I had 2 small kids and was trapped like this in a bad relationship from very young. Never been to uni living in a town I hated. I missed out on so much. Well I got my life back too, so I donā€™t blame her for wanting that as well

Reactions: 16

Yel

You can get cocktails for Ā£6.50 in Birmingham?! Wow! Is that happy hour or normal price?
---
It smacks of her going out once or twice after work while he has the kids and he thinks this in unacceptable.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
God forbid a woman does a couple of shots and has a cocktail šŸ™„ she was probably celebrating being free of this loser.
Weird how she ā€œparties too muchā€ but itā€™s literally just photos of one night, which is a wrap party for her and her coworkers for finish shooting

• Heart
Reactions: 37