Jonas Brothers and Wives

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Basic question here but is there a significance as to who files for a divorce? Like does that suggest something? Why, for example, would Sophie have not been the one to file for divorce?

Sad about it honestly, I thought they were cute!
Florida (where Joe filed) is a no-fault state so it makes no difference who files. His PR are clearly stirring the pot though.

Also the media keep hyping the “irretrievably broken” line but it’s literally a box you have to tick before you sign the forms. It’s just legal jargon, not necessarily the language coming from Joe and Sophie themselves.

Signed, someone who also got divorced in Florida 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Joe has deleted 90% of his photos of Sophie on instagram, you have to scroll pretty far back (I mean real far) to find any trace of her. I think there’s so much dignity shown in Sophie’s silence.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Joe has deleted 90% of his photos of Sophie on instagram, you have to scroll pretty far back (I mean real far) to find any trace of her. I think there’s so much dignity shown in Sophie’s silence.
How old is he? 14? This is a masterclass in how to show what an absolute short arsed tit you are in public.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
She posted him on 14th august from one night on tour I’m assuming around that time and she appears to be kissing his hand so what went so wrong in a matter of weeks. He seems to have thrown his toys out of the pram. Probably because she isn’t playing stereotypical Christian wife when he expects it

Reactions: 29
he is doing this for the all the tik tok detectives, he knows the little fan girls will all pounce on poor Sophie because they will assume he is the hurt one.

Silence and dignity will always win in the long run, she will go on to be happier and hopefully come back to England and have her family around her which is what she wanted.

she will be the first of many wives for Joe.

i hope she finds someone on her class level

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Another ‘well suited’ couple gone 🙄🙄🙄 could never work it out, he was proper punching with her! And no doubt hated that she had her own life and career. I’m guessing he wanted the little woman at home ideal…..

Reactions: 19
I was always a Joe girl when it came to the Jo Bros but he's making himself look like a real POS. All hail the Queen in the North.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I was always a Joe girl when it came to the Jo Bros but he's making himself look like a real POS. All hail the Queen in the North.
Me too! The way he’s acting has broken my heart. He really is a man-child. I really thought they’d do this privately with no slagging just because of the kids.

Reactions: 10
Me too! The way he’s acting has broken my heart. He really is a man-child. I really thought they’d do this privately with no slagging just because of the kids.
The idea he's doing this for his children, and what's best for them etc.

In that case, be a bleeping decent bloke and don't slag of their mother in the press. They will grow up and hear about it all.

His poor little ego isn't getting stroked and he's spit his dummy out. They've publicly said in the past she's the homebird of their relationship, so the idea she is the party girl now all of a sudden is bullshit.

He will get himself very quickly another young woman to fawn over him and he will look trashy and she will just be quietly dignified.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Yel

Glad it's backfiring spectacularly on Joe.

She turns her back on work to have two children when she was really in demand and now he seems to have thrown a right strop over her returning to work and his ego pumped up from the nostalgia tours.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
My first thought about Sophie was PND. She’s also working, which is why she hasn’t been at home with the kids. I don’t like how this is being spun either like she’s left them

Reactions: 18
Sophie will have had years of PR training for GOT too so I think she’ll have some good lawyers and good advice. I’m glad there’s not a lot of people buying what he’s trying to sell about Sophie. She literally disappeared off the face of the earth career wise to raise her kids, while he went off on tour. But now she’s back working, suddenly it’s a problem and she’s a bad mother? Get in the bin Joe. It’s so transparent.

Reactions: 37

Yel

In the long game Taylor always seems to come out spot on.

Reactions: 12
I wonder why he thought people would take his side with the misogynistic slander he’s putting out? It’s 2023.
Women aren’t expected to give up their lives and never work again when they have kids these days. Men are expected to step up and actually be a parent now too.
She’s looked after the kids as the primary caregiver since they were born and now he has them for a couple of months while she works on a project in another country, and he’s suddenly trying to act like it’s so hard for him?
Get a grip Joe, god forbid you parent your own children. Why should she sacrifice everything, when Joe doesn’t?

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Yel

I think his ego has reached new levels while he's back on tour and massively overstated how much people bought the family angle that his brand is sold on.

She probably went out once or twice and it was once or twice too much for him so he thought he'd use that against her.

Were they based just in Miami? That seems like a massive mistake. I'd assumed they had somewhere in la, NYC and London/home counties.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I hope she bloody well has been enjoying herself back in the U.K. with her friends and family! Being a mum to 2 young kids and pregnant close together, locked down in the pandemic in a country not able to see her UK family, why shouldn’t she go out now while she’s also working to earn a living?

Sophie doesn’t get the luxury of working with her family in her career like Joe does. I feel he is an entitled brat

team sophie. He was deffo punching!

Reactions: 32
I’m so glad everyone is seeing through his bullshit, I wrote on the secret celeb thread that he has small dick energy and seems petty, seems like I was correct.

He just comes off as a massive hole, I don’t even think Sophie has a team behind her to fight his pr campaign while he’s pumping out these half-truths and lies, I do feel sorry for the kids but on the other hand, Joe can suck it. All these articles just make him look more guilty. Hopefully, someone will come out and say Joe was cheating on Sophie or something, it wouldn’t be hard to believe.

Their relationship always weirded me out, if you think about Sophie spent the majority of their marriage being pregnant and caring for their young children isolated from her friends and family…she fell out with Maisie while she was her maid of honour, curious…It was surely convenient for Joe to settle down with the mentally vulnerable younger actress after he was done with his hoe phase…

Good luck to Sophie but I feel it will get uglier. The Jonas family was always all about image and being close knit and the mother is the weird ”boy mum” type, those are the worst.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Sophie has posted the same thing.
Wow that’s the shittest statement I’ve ever seen.. also the ‘four wonderful years of marriage’ well if they were that wonderful why would you be getting divorced then 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 13