Jonas Brothers and Wives

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophie being a party girl is very believable, but I thought they were a party couple together. That's how they've always come across. He is on the party scene a lot too. That's why I was surprised when they had kids, their marriage always seemed more impulse than love.

Reactions: 19
Sophie being a party girl is very believable, but I thought they were a party couple together. That's how they've always come across. He is on the party scene a lot too. That's why I was surprised when they had kids, their marriage always seemed more impulse than love.
Interesting that they both agreed she was the “homebody” in their relationship.

He’s spitting out bullshit

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What is it about these brothers and seemingly having zero chemistry with the women they’ve chosen to marry?! I always thought they looked odd together and never really exuded any visible chemistry much like his younger brother and Priyanka. Priyanka tries really hard to make it look and seem as if they are nuts about each other but him looking like her son doesn’t help. These two always looked miserable together, Sophie especially looked like she would rather be anywhere but near him.

Reactions: 21
Honestly this whole smear campaign is making Joe look like a piece of tit. And judging from the reactions I’ve seen on social media, absolutely no one is buying his lies.

Sophie’s dignity and grace in her silence here is making her come out on top by far. Regardless of what happened, it’s not acceptable to drag the mother of your children like this.

I hope she gets full custody.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Kevin had the right idea marrying his childhood girlfriend and living in New Jersey 😅
---
I just know his Christian-promise-ring-parents must be livid with him

Reactions: 15
Kevin had the right idea marrying his childhood girlfriend and living in New Jersey 😅
---
I just know his Christian-promise-ring-parents must be livid with him
Shame he and Danielle plaster their kids all over Instagram for stupid ads.

Reactions: 5
Basic question here but is there a significance as to who files for a divorce? Like does that suggest something? Why, for example, would Sophie have not been the one to file for divorce?

Sad about it honestly, I thought they were cute!

Reactions: 3
The fact he filed first makes her have to respond to his paper filings. Makes him look like the injured party that the other spouse needs to respond to.

People can also do it jointly when they're doing it amicable like Tom and Giselle. They jointly filed and dealt with everything before.

Then you have like Kevin Costner who wanted to file first and said his wife did a sneaky attacked and filed hers first so he had to respond to her filing. Britney Spears husband filed first too and that also doesn't look friendly.

Joe has a good team and PR they spinning it all on her.

Reactions: 13
The fact he filed first makes her have to respond to his paper filings. Makes him look like the injured party that the other spouse needs to respond to.

People can also do it jointly when they're doing it amicable like Tom and Giselle. They jointly filed and dealt with everything before.

Then you have like Kevin Costner who wanted to file first and said his wife did a sneaky attacked and filed hers first so he had to respond to her filing.

Britney Spears husband filed first too.
Wow, ok. So the insinuation is that its unamicable and he is the injured party. :/

Reactions: 5
Yup and that's his "spin" in TMZ. She's a party girl, he 's the one at home with the kids all the time. Can even get full custody.

Reactions: 7
Yup and that's his "spin" in TMZ. She's a party girl, he 's the one at home with the kids all the time. Can even get full custody.
The ironic thing is that Joe is the one who likes to party in their relationship. Him claiming this is a complete 180 to everything they’ve both said in the past

Reactions: 7
He is the cuntiest of cunts tbh. His tour and aesthetic are based on family. Manipulative AF to wear his wedding ring after days without after instructing a lawyer. What miserable little man to start spinning out Sophie as some absent mother. She’s only just borne your child? Have some respect. Totally classless. If you can keep your kids name quiet all this time you could have kept comments on the separation out of it and simple said “we are separating and focusing on the children”. We all know he is going to be seen with a series of barely out of teen blondes in the coming weeks to months, our family man.
Hope Sophie goes out with a super tall guy 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I worry about Sophie. Did anyone ever watch the podcast she did with Dr Phil years ago? She was with Joe at this point but it was before they were married.. She discussed her mental health in a lot of detail and said how much she struggles with depression. She is still so young and she’s got two babies, basically had one right after the other too and post-natal can be a lot for anyone. Also not body shaming but she looks very thin. I hope her mental health is ok.

Sophie is also not really someone who has ever been in the media or one to seek out attention from the press. I’m guessing she doesn’t know much about PR either where as Joe is very familiar with how to spin things to make him look a certain way coming from the Disney background. I think this will be spun to make Sophie look bad. The fact he posted the picture with his wedding ring on yesterday just before filing makes me think this could’ve all been done strategically to throw her off and catch her off guard so he could file first. I’m def way too invested in this 😭😭

• Heart
It could be PPD. Hopefully she has support through this.

People mag saying kids living with just him based on the documents filed.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
It could be PPD. Hopefully she has support through this.

People mag saying kids living with just him based on the documents filed.
Kids are staying with him whilst she’s working on a project in London. She has done most of the childcare throughout the relationship

Kids are staying with him whilst she’s working on a project in London. She has done most of the childcare throughout the relationship
I don't know why because it must be pretty normal for celeb families and other people who travel for work but I just can't get over the sheer audacity he had to file while she was out of the country and away from the kids!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I’m not buying any of Joe Jonas’ tit and I’m quite heartened to see most people aren’t!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Yes, but that's not how it's sounding spun in the filing that the media is picking up.

He's saying in papers he's the primary parent. They live with him. He's going to say he's on tour but still parenting, why couldn't she with one location with help?

He must have a nanny or someone there. Like his mom.

Reactions: 11