Jonas Brothers and Wives

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not surprised tbh, they always seemed an odd mismatch, and rushed into it. But agree I'm waiting for Nick and Priyanka. They have zero chemistry and seems more like a business deal. Even their wedding was hysterically ott for the cameras. She seemed she wanted to out do her then friend Meghan

Reactions: 5
I am shook! They seemed so suited - from what we saw. It’s definitely all come from his people with the whole “been solely looking after his kids” like give the man a medal for being a father!? And now the wedding ring is back on to make it look like he wants to stay married when he’s the one hiring divorce lawyers.

Reactions: 18
I'm so confused right now! 🤣 Fully believed TMZ but then he put his ring back on?

Reactions: 3
Has this thread always been titles jonUs Brothers and not JonAs brothers and I've never noticed before?

Screenshot_20230904-092220.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm kinda shocked. They seemed to me suited and their Vegas wedding looked fun. Maybe they rushed?

I always expected Priyanka and Nick to break first and Kevin marriage to last.

Reactions: 5
I'm kinda shocked. They seemed to me suited and their Vegas wedding looked fun. Maybe they rushed?

I always expected Priyanka and Nick to break first and Kevin marriage to last.
I feel like Sophie was expected to sacrifice way too much.
She said she wanted to wait a while to have kids after marriage then had two in quick succession.
She always said she missed the U.K. and wanted to bring her kids up there and yet they were permanently in the US.
It seems she was expected to be the stay at home mum type but obviously she has her own career too; the comments leaked to the press from Joes team seem to imply he wasn’t happy to look after the kids for a few months while she worked on her current project.
Then he books a tour to coincide with said project 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 34
I feel like Sophie was expected to sacrifice way too much.
She said she wanted to wait a while to have kids after marriage then had two in quick succession.
She always said she missed the U.K. and wanted to bring her kids up there and yet they were permanently in the US.
It seems she was expected to be the stay at home mum type but obviously she has her own career too; the comments leaked to the press from Joes team seem to imply he wasn’t happy to look after the kids for a few months while she worked on her current project.
Then he books a tour to coincide with said project 🙄
Just seen an interview of her saying that she’d love to move back here but he’s take some convincing. It’s crazy none of this was considered before they got married, but she was so young. She would definitely have more job opportunities over here than she would there.

As for the whole him looking after the kids for a couple of months, she’s put her whole life on hold while he’s been playing vegas and starting yet another world tour. This one was announced super quickly too so I don’t doubt she booked her gig before him.

Reactions: 19
Doesn't Priyanka spend a lot of time in UK. Maybe she sees Nick doing it? If he can not sure why his brother can't.

Reactions: 3
Think Nick and Priyanka are more contracted and fake from the off, whether beards or just fake in general. There's always been something bizarre about them two, I agree I'd expect them to split.

Whereas Joe and Sophie I think were genuine and I'm quite shocked they are separating
I don't think Joe and Sophie ever looked massively happy though. Their relationship did seem pretty genuine, at least.

Reactions: 6
His PR is really rubbing me the wrong way. Saying he's "taking care of the children pretty much all the time" (congratulations on parenting your own children, Joe) and then calling Sophie a party girl in that TMZ article, implying she's an absent or distant mother.

Have some class. Whatever's happened, she's still the mother of your children.

Reactions: 58
Lots of blind items about them being poly and Joe has apparently fallen for one of the partners.

I have no idea but I'm fuming on her behalf 😂😂

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I'm honestly baffled cos why is he posting photos like this to show that he's still wearing his ring?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I'm honestly baffled cos why is he posting photos like this to show that he's still wearing his ring?

Because he wants to keep his 'traditional' fanbase onside.
So he paints her as a marriage-ruining harlot, and makes it clear that HE really wanted it to work.

And makes sure he keeps getting those stories in the press.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She'll probably end up moving in with Maisie Williams 😅

(not entirely serious, obviously)

• Haha
Reactions: 6