Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mochibean

VIP Member
Good grief - absolutely off her rocker . I saw a clip, someone posted where her filter had slipped . Her teeth were black and rotten .
Doesn't surprise me she looks like a crack head.

I've just caught up with this ring she's gassing about!

Her always laughing and smiling gets on my blooming tits! How dare she say those things. I hope the police arrest her for spreading that crap
I still don't have a clue what she's trying to say about this nonce ring...
---

She thinks Winchester and Jojo have worked with the police to fake their deaths.

Insensitive and disgusting.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Nunayabusiness

I think she has some issues for sure. Telepathic pregnant by Frenchie… oh there are so many things wrong with that.

• Haha

lululalalulu

VIP Member
She is an attention seeker.
Back online thinking she is gods gift still going on and on about frenchie

Been around a lot lately, unsure if she’s very unwell or knows exactly what she’s doing ???
Believes frenchie is in love with her telepathically and wants his babies. Currently on a very chaotic live where she has been very offensive to people. It’s an uncomfortable watch and I just can’t work out if she’s trying to channel eq or if her mh is at the core of this. I’m thinking she’s unwell and it’s quite sad. Saying she’s going to steal frenchies baby.

Last edited:

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
Good grief - absolutely off her rocker . I saw a clip, someone posted where her filter had slipped . Her teeth were black and rotten .

Sawna

VIP Member
Just stumbled upon this scrote and have seen something about one of her followers dying? Did she manipulate money out of them or something? She looks like the type to prey on the vulnerable

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
Has anyone seen her live lately? Shes posted this saying she’s homeless does anyone know what’s gone on? Also Remember when she first came on tiktok and she said she had been love bombed, manipulated into moving towns and financially abused by a rapper then it came out that she had actually been stalking him and she made made everything up. Well in her new post she wrote that her cat is called Rocky, that’s the real name of the rapper she accused of doing this to her. The girl is actually insane 😂 I thought her act on tiktok was all completely fake and maybe it was but she genuinely must be mentally ill.

Attachments