Jokerthanetqueen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good grief - absolutely off her rocker . I saw a clip, someone posted where her filter had slipped . Her teeth were black and rotten .

I've just caught up with this ring she's gassing about!

Her always laughing and smiling gets on my blooming tits! How dare she say those things. I hope the police arrest her for spreading that crap

Reactions: 2
Good grief - absolutely off her rocker . I saw a clip, someone posted where her filter had slipped . Her teeth were black and rotten .
Doesn't surprise me she looks like a crack head.

I've just caught up with this ring she's gassing about!

Her always laughing and smiling gets on my blooming tits! How dare she say those things. I hope the police arrest her for spreading that crap
I still don't have a clue what she's trying to say about this nonce ring...
---

She thinks Winchester and Jojo have worked with the police to fake their deaths.

Insensitive and disgusting.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen her live lately? Shes posted this saying she’s homeless does anyone know what’s gone on? Also Remember when she first came on tiktok and she said she had been love bombed, manipulated into moving towns and financially abused by a rapper then it came out that she had actually been stalking him and she made made everything up. Well in her new post she wrote that her cat is called Rocky, that’s the real name of the rapper she accused of doing this to her. The girl is actually insane 😂 I thought her act on tiktok was all completely fake and maybe it was but she genuinely must be mentally ill.

Attachments