Jokerthanetqueen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been around a lot lately, unsure if she’s very unwell or knows exactly what she’s doing ???
Believes frenchie is in love with her telepathically and wants his babies. Currently on a very chaotic live where she has been very offensive to people. It’s an uncomfortable watch and I just can’t work out if she’s trying to channel eq or if her mh is at the core of this. I’m thinking she’s unwell and it’s quite sad. Saying she’s going to steal frenchies baby.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She is an attention seeker.
Back online thinking she is gods gift still going on and on about frenchie

I think she has some issues for sure. Telepathic pregnant by Frenchie… oh there are so many things wrong with that.

• Haha
Tiktok is really affecting this girl mentally. When I say that I mean in the sense of how upset she gets when she’s not getting enough gifts or views. I’ve actually seen her get really angry when she’s not getting what she wants on there. She spends nearly all day and all night 7 days a week sitting on live begging for gifts. She’s obviously got her thinking cap on and out of desperation for attention and gifts is making all this stuff up about Frenchy, pretending she thinks he’s got her pregnant telepathically. She’s obviously been studying the likes of CLA and Evil Queen and has realised that acting up and pretending to be crazy is going to get her what she wants.

Reactions: 5
Ooooo i’ve been waiting for a thread on her! I find her so cringey, unsure of her age but she needs to grow the duck up she gives me secondhand embarrassment 😭 And what’s with the nhs uniform when she doesn’t even work for the nhs anymore? attention seeking bleep man

Reactions: 2
She was on tiktok court last night and it was a tit show 😅

She comes across as trying way too hard to be controversial, at least cla has some personality but she is weirdly boring regardless of what she is trying to start?

At first I was like maybe it's a mix of mental health and wanting views because of all the people to start rumours about, Frenchie isn't exactly liked or well known 😅 but I think she is just so fixated on getting views and being online 24/7 I can see that making her mentally not ok

As for the NHS uniform I'm confused because she said multiple times she was a social worker?

Reactions: 3
She’s apparently a registered nurse and a qualified social worker 🤔 but gave both up for only fans, also she said she’s 27 but who knows with her 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
no way is she 27 I assumed she was in her 40s 💀 She was on live last night in the nhs uniform unzipped all the way so her tits were showing, disgraceful

It’s all there on Google. She’s mad as a box of frogs but she did used to work in social work and quit it for only fans. Her name is on her profile

I had to search on here to see if she had a thread and try and work out if she is very mentally unwell or knows exactly what she is doing? I can see yous cant make her out either. Tik tok doesn't half bring the madness out in some people

Reactions: 4
Just stumbled upon this scrote and have seen something about one of her followers dying? Did she manipulate money out of them or something? She looks like the type to prey on the vulnerable

Just stumbled upon this scrote and have seen something about one of her followers dying? Did she manipulate money out of them or something? She looks like the type to prey on the vulnerable
It’s Irish Jo. Diadro used her in his box battles to boost his ranks and get a payday Whilst she apparently struggled for money. Sounds like this joker one had her gifting lions as well. Poor woman.

• Wow
It’s Irish Jo. Diadro used her in his box battles to boost his ranks and get a payday Whilst she apparently struggled for money. Sounds like this joker one had her gifting lions as well. Poor woman.
That is horrendous, this scumbag needs to pay that money back!

I think I’ve fallen into the twilight zone. This Joker woman has set up her own agency! Is she having a laugh?
Seriously the world has gone mad, and anyone who joins that is a raving lunatic.

Urgh this woman is horrendous, genuinely seems rotten to the core and is always sucking on her bottom lip . Some people are born wrong and I think she is .