Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Whaaaat a comeback. Glad I stayed up for it although I need a sleep now.

Bae looks lovely as ever. I want to gnaw on his thighs.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
brought a street back cos I didn’t have time it took me longer today cos of the ice. Told manager and he said why didn’t you say this morning. I said I didn’t know i wouldn’t have time then. He says well someone went home at 110 they could have helped you if I’d known. I said well I didn’t plan on ducking decking it twice!!! What more does he want from me

Finally home having a brew and a lil treat cos why not it’s Friday
87D59D79-86B0-42E4-AF54-007881A99863.jpeg

• Heart

maccamacc

VIP Member
I am dreading it what if he is injured again and looses (loses? Looses? How the hell do you spell it?) his place

• Sad

spilldatea

VIP Member
i’m gonna be surprised if we play this evening and it doesn’t get suspended because of the weather.

it’s fine where i am close to the stadium - bit of snow on the ground and a few flurries now and then but in south manchester it’s pretty heavy snow and they had to close the runways at the airport this morning. so unless the weather changes drastically and/or they get the train down today instead, honestly wouldn’t surprise me if this was cancelled.

• Sad
  • Wow

WylieWyles

VIP Member
Whew boy, therapy twice a week is what I need but emotionally exhausting.

I feel like Kevin right now.
Screenshot_20221230-165128.png

Today, about 30-40 min in (so I had been crying and in a daze for at least 25 min) she asked me to tell her what brings me joy.

"Ummm....."

Insert about 28 seconds of silence as I try to decide whether or not to say "obsessively and not very respectfully lusting after professional footballers while also enjoying reading stories about them falling in love with their teammates (and occasionally women) and of course watching their matches and enjoying the spectacle of the beautiful game, but most of all making friends who are equally obsessed with all of these things and discussing our love for all of this." ..... nah

"Soccer."

Screenshot_20230109-094542.png

• Heart
  • Haha

sugarfairy23

VIP Member
God I hate football sometimes

Luckily I was three sheets to the wind (does anyone else even say that?!) before and during the game and resembled this guy which took the edge off

37345C90-CC87-4DA4-92AC-F31933A18329.jpeg

93E6FC57-1C48-466D-9A4F-2B25D138D9D8.jpeg

Hope everyone has had a lovely Saturday ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5

WylieWyles

VIP Member
My mommy is here helping me with chores/basic life skills. For lunch, I'm about to eat my leftover red curry from dinner last night. Then we're going to take the tree down and make these cookies biscuits (below).

Monday is a holiday and I did meet two work deadlines yesterday but I still have this impending sense of doom. I guess watching City and Everton didn't help.

• Heart

mimimithis

VIP Member
Good morning, girls.

I have a favour to ask of you - a colleague of mine would like some recommendations for a trip to London and I thought I’d go straight to the source aka you lovely, travel-happy people. Could you please share some of your favourite spots for sightseeing, food and such? ❤

A bit of Bae to sweeten the deal, and because I missing him:

7A469EC5-29F6-4046-9138-C3480D8B707C.png

D7651AD2-FD47-4161-BEEF-CEA55197211D.jpeg

C05EFF77-73EB-4993-B195-C190E733EE95.jpeg

A1B238DC-0B8E-4782-B04D-B8B8E15FB0AB.png

FF01CBFB-1E0E-49E4-84C2-D62730AC28ED.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart