Joel Wood #3 A day in the life of a Yorkshire houseboy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I notice he has splurged on £200 trainers and t shirts again. Think Dove are paying him too much personally, and his voice is super bleeping annoying!

Sack him please Dove!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ha podcast about identifying abuse in relationships, better forward that on to Lewis Keegan!
The pair also said it's their 2nd year anniversary. Lewis moved out mid to late April 2022, so Thirsty and Mould started their romp 3 or 4 weeks after Lewis was out. I can't see how Thirst and Mould can claim there wasn't cheating involved.

Reactions: 3
Do you reckon when it goes tits up with chavvy hirst, mould will go back to Hatzakis with his tail inbetween his legs ?

Reactions: 1
Do you reckon when it goes tits up with chavvy hirst, mould will go back to Hatzakis with his tail inbetween his legs ?
No, I don't think he will.
They live in the Midlands and there's no reason for him to go there. I think that whole ship with Lia has sailed too.

I think it's more likely that he would move home to Southampton, near his parents.

No, I think that ship has sailed. Especially now Hatz is married. Joelene loves attention, and I think he misses London. No matter how much he says he loves Yorkshire dog walks, and being a parent. (Lol, he is just thirsts queenie friend). With more visit's to his parents between filming himself eating tubs of ice cream, and crying.

• Haha
He's definitely done with Lia and she's done with him too. I mean, she didn't even invite him to her wedding and that final video, you could see how much resentment there was from Lia.

Yeah, he wasn't at her wedding - or her 30th.
They couldn't even do their final video in the same room.
They're done.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Their facebook fan group is full of people blissfully unaware of what's happened too. "Are Joel and Lia over then?" and there's a bunch of people trying to downplay it and say they are still friends but decided to call it quits.

LOL He absolutely fucked Lia over! She looked like she was ready to murder him in their last ever video. She probably follows him in the hopes he'll fail now!

I don't think he fucked her over.
He didn't want to do their YouTube channel any more.
They don't even live in the same part of England and he said it was too much travel.
He's not her indentured servant.

Just shows how fake and half arsed those last videos they made were, despite their attempts to hide it.

Reactions: 5
I think the trip around Scotland with the golden oldies was the final nail in the coffin.

Whatever happened between them, it's clear that the Joel and Lia channel was stale for years. I'm glad they ended it, even if they aren't mates anymore.

It definitely got stale in the final 2 years.

Joel never mentions her by name. Their channel is as dead as Julius Caesar.