Joe Swash #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay so I have decided to create this thread for Stacey Solomon's husband Joe Swash.

Feel free to add away but my main issue with him is how he presents himself as a cheeky chappy family guy when he abandoned his first son Harry when he was 7 months old because he wasn't ready to be a father. He also kicked his then fiancee out of the place they lived together leaving Harry and Emma Sophocleous homeless.

Joe was 25/26 at the time, Emma was 22.

Reactions: 14
THE FIANCÉE of callous EastEnder Joe Swash has told how he ditched her and their seven-month-old son and moaned: "I'm too young to be a dad."

The actor, who plays Mickey Miller, kicked Emma Sophocleous and baby Harry out of their home so he could return to the playboy lifestyle that once earned him the nickname ‘The Animal' because of his wild sexual appetites.

Distraught Emma, 23—who saved his life and nursed him back to health when he collapsed with deadly meningitis two years ago—branded him a heartless rat.

She said: "Yes I've split with Joe and I'm very bitter and angry because he's left me with a seven-month-old baby to support."

Reactions: 9
He’s a fraud, like his (non) wife. Hope more stories come out about him, I’m sure it’s all an act this happy chappy narrative he likes to push.

Reactions: 10
Thanks for starting a thread on this grubby ugly mutant on this new day of dawn ma luvlee.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve just done a deep dive on his Insta. This woman is going in on him, I wonder if she knows Harry’s mum or if she’s a tattler gone rouge ☠😂
Well I'm glad some other people are clued in!! Looking at the timeline of it all it really does feel like he only reunited with his son after 11 years for the optics.

Wouldn't want to ruin his depiction of a loving Dad and stepdad to Rex and his stepsons from Stacey. Stacey and him got together in 2016, had Rex in 2019 and he ignored Harry’s existence until 2018??

All very calculating.

Reactions: 7
So, I know a little about this situation. Emma had a baby with someone else and he was the male presence in Harry's life, I believe Joe dipped in and out, but relations were not good.
Joe had no real interest in Stacey, but Stacey was in a better position in terms of money and publicity..............so Joe decided that Stacey was ok.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
So, I know a little about this situation. Emma had a baby with someone else and he was the male presence in Harry's life, I believe Joe dipped in and out, but relations were not good.
Joe had no real interest in Stacey, but Stacey was in a better position in terms of money and publicity..............so Joe decided that Stacey was ok.
Do you know when Joe took the case to court for contact? Was it after he met SS, like I assume it was?
It makes sense doesn’t it, get things back on track with his son so SS stays with him which = ££££

Reactions: 3
Okay so I have decided to create this thread for Stacey Solomon's husband Joe Swash.

Feel free to add away but my main issue with him is how he presents himself as a cheeky chappy family guy when he abandoned his first son Harry when he was 7 months old because he wasn't ready to be a father. He also kicked his then fiancee out of the place they lived together leaving Harry and Emma Sophocleous homeless.

Joe was 25/26 at the time, Emma was 22.

She's a million times better looking than horse face Stacey

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is his last post just a black page is this significant to something an anniversary of something

Reactions: 1
Check if SS has blocked you 😂 that’s how it shows up on my main profile 😂😂

Yeah I have 2 accounts and the three of them have blocked me I can see his picture of him and the baby on my other account. So Label lady and sss and now him are all blocked. Someone must be monitoring them and blocking us tattlers somehow

She's on her stories saying he has man flu and is able to nothing and lo and behold he's doing an ad for flymo lawnmower which they were gifted. Get your stories straight mind you he flog anything for a bit of cash with that pretend cockney accent which makes me want to rip my ears off.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's on her stories saying he has man flu and is able to nothing and lo and behold he's doing an ad for flymo lawnmower which they were gifted. Get your stories straight mind you he flog anything for a bit of cash with that pretend cockney accent which makes me want to rip my ears off.
The advert will have been pre recorded and posted when the company tells him to. So I’m sure he is in bed dying from man flu as we speak 🙄😂

Reactions: 2