Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Who the fuck do these entitled minions think they are? criticising Dianne Just because she didn’t post a message about this immediately in a time frame THEY decided was correct. Sadly these entitled, stupid so called fans are just using this to go on a hateful power trip and to look good on twitter. Dianne has posted her message after she read up on what happened, but oh no that’s not good enough for these bully’s, they’re now saying it’s too late and she must have only done it because she could see they were angry. Why don’t they have a go at the 90% of celebrities who’ve said nothing, including all the other strictly pros. I hope Dianne realises these so called fans are like parasites, she’s worked her ass off to provide content to help them through lockdown but just because she posted a few hours after they wanted her to they’ve lost respect for her. They don’t deserve her.
When we say ‘she’s worked her ass off to create content for them’

do we mean she’s worked her ass off to make a living? Don’t get me wrong I like dianne. But let’s not pretend she films videos out of the kindness of her heart

• Heart
Reactions: 14

invisibleotter

Chatty Member
Looks like Joe has upset an insta minion. Here's some story's posted to a new Joe troll account. I thought they where quite accurate & gave me a bit of a laugh, especially the last 2.

Screenshot_20200515-231840.png
Screenshot_20200515-231857.png
Screenshot_20200515-231934.png
Screenshot_20200515-232018.png
Screenshot_20200515-231912.png

• Haha

Lilykins

VIP Member
Oh hello to Joe's latest Instagram post....is this a subtle /not so subtle beg for a freebie stay at a campsite?! When the tourist and leisure sector is on its knees because of COVID, you have an influencer who has more than enough money to PAY a campsite, essentially begging for freebies dressed up as recommendations !!! On another planet!!

• Angry

BDY_97

VIP Member
We are being spoken about on minion twitter 🤣 apparently we are all 50 year olds and sexually unsatisfied...

• Haha

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
I'm blaming being self isolated and a teething child but watched Alfie's blog and him and Zowere on the phone to Joe and he was laughing at Joe because he was training so they could film the show for when they come back. He goes on about muscle memory...the only memory you two have is your arse sitting on the sofa

And of course Zoe put in a mocking dig about Dianne too. She may leave the cupboards open but at least she actually cooks.

What an absolute fucking tool. He may be annoying but you can see he and the cast have worked hard and are gutted its cancelled. And that lazy fatboy and his fucking lazy girlfriend have the cheek to mock them. At least they'll be able to advise us on what to do being stuck in the house having self quarantined themselves for the last 4 years.

I really hope Joe proposes soon as it'll devastated Zoe and freak Alfie out. A pregnancy would be even funnier.

Sorry for the rant. They've made me really furius that I'm angry for Joe. What's happening to me????

Pizzagirl

I’m honestly quite shocked at the way some of you are speaking in here regarding blm. It’s dismissive and this isn’t about “raising awareness” it’s about re-evaluating everything you’ve been taught about race to understand and acknowledge your white privilege. No he doesn’t have to spend all day posting about it but GENUINELY caring about is you truly wanting to learn about the history and deeply empathise with black peoples struggles. Joe and Diane clearly don’t give af about it at that level, and nor do a lot of influencers. People like Ariana grande, Halsey and even bloody zoella are showing true compassion right now

• Heart
  • Haha

Mums84

VIP Member
I have been thinking that they are coming across as more in love over lockdown. He is nowhere near as cheeky to her and they seem to have really bonded. Dianne is very family orientated and at 31 probably does not want to play around while her ovarian reserve drops. So she could do better yes but would she be willing to drop nearly 2 years and a free penthouse in london to start all over again when he is pretty much her manager and landlord and co-star and producer and best friend. Dianne is street smart , I like her.

Reactions: 13

BDY_97

VIP Member
I don’t know why but everything Dianne does nowadays makes me cringe. She thinks she’s a proper social media influencer now (a bit like aj) and it just makes me cringe so much 🤮

invisibleotter

Chatty Member
Ha also if joes fans are 7-8 year olds there’s no fucking way Alfie has all these majority adult fans he claims.
Dianne definetly knows her audience is made up of teen & pre-teen girls & young kids who see her on Strictly & think she is like the little mermaid. I know it was a video on Dianne's channel, but out of the 4/5 kids they rung only one appeared to be a Joe fan, the rest all seemed far more of Dianne's fans, which is nice that she is getting her own fanbase that aren't just Joe obsessed.

With Dianne unlike a lot of other YouTubers(Zalfie) she knows that without fans she wouldn't be in the position she in now & actually engages with them online, likes comments replies & it may be extremely cringey that she reposts edits & that, but with the majority of her audience being teen girls it's the most effective way of keeping them engaged with her as a brand.

From just videos on twitter of when she is on tour, she does take the time to chat to all the kids waiting at stage door, get photos with them & then if there are times she can't get to the stage door, she nearly always posts a story apologising for it. Although her audience will never reach the height of Zoe, she will retain alot of her of her fans by engaging with them this way. Now how genuine this engagement is, remains to be seen. Is her being nice is purely about the money from a high no. followers or if she is actually that kind & caring.

invisibleotter

Chatty Member
These made me laugh they are from the stories of the insta account dcbjgs. I thought you lot might get a giggle out of how true they are.
Screenshot_20200710-231135.png
Screenshot_20200710-231148.png

• Haha

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
You know what, when Joe isn’t over performing or acting a tool and just is himself he’s quite likeable.

It was hilarious when he fainted though, hahahaha!

FC7BEB0B-F839-437A-BAB8-3588B9208414.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha

UnknownTattler

VIP Member
I'm not convinced that Joe does control her, as you say she's an independent and confident woman, and I don't think she would put up with that. She wasn't hiding her body yesterday; I really liked the outfit she had on. Actually I prefer the way she dresses now to before, I saw some pictures of her from a few years ago recently, and I just thought the body-con dresses and knee-high boots looked cheap. Maybe it's just that her tastes have changed? I used to wear that stuff too, but I wouldn't be seen dead in it now, and I'm the same age as Dianne 🤷‍♀️

Horatio

VIP Member
YEP!!! And Joe may have his flaws - I agree that he can be condescending sometimes - but some of you honestly think he's the worst boyfriend ever/THE DEVIL. In one of her lives Dianne talked about how he always cares about other people more than himself and that she can be herself around him. How is that 'toxic', 'narcissistic' and 'controlling'!?
Just scrolling through thinking the same. Though they are out of the honeymoon stage I think he's still pretty besotted, as well as enjoying his first relationship. I don't think he's just with her for content at all and tho yes he definitely can be a condescending dick as you say, it clearly stems from insecurity. he knows he's punching above his weight so he wants to at least feel 'the clever one.' But it's a small thing not something dominating everything. He stkll seems to care about her. And their relationship doesn't seem anywhere near as toxic or unhappy or loveless as many on YouTube. Nor does Joe seem particularly abusive and controlling. I don't see it at all.
As for them turning into zalfie... Time may tell. At the moment they don't seem like them. For one thing they are clearly having alor of sex - when Joe suddenly didn't have a shirt on between clips in a recent vlog I was like "hmm you just want people to know don't you?" fair enough I suppose after years of self professed singleness

Coconutshy

like she said he’s not a professional, the audience will know that. i think he also looks really good he’s trying his best and once it’s put together with costumes and lights the show will be better than what you’re expecting
Well heck, I’d be trying my best too if I was gonna be getting my pockets lined and my fragile ego massaged. His dancing is sloppy at best, but he thinks he’s good. The whole thing rubs me up the wrong way, essentially as they say it’s based on their relationship. It’s gonna be an absolute cheese fest 🤮

Reactions: 12

invisibleotter

Chatty Member
So apparently Dianne's been going through some personal issues lately. Source is her creepy uncle Joey who shared that personal info during a fan's live stream. I don't know if it's true through.

And speaking of that creep, I don't unterstand why her older fans haven't done anything to stop him? Has anyone actually told Dianne about his disturbing behaviour? He's always watching IG lives of underage girls and even sending them voice messages :sick:WTF???
Her Grandmother was taken into hospital either yesterday or the day before, not sure if she has been released yet. But that's the issue they are talking about. The uncle went onto some kids who where on an insta live & they were talking about the hate she was getting for posting late. The uncle came on and asked what had Dianne done & he then said that she was told about the Gran in hospital yesterday, then the minions started crying.

This is info is courtesy of a minion who was watching the stream. Honestly those kids are like bloodhounds & sniff out information from everywhere, but keep their breath to cool their porridge, so it's very easy to find out everything.

But totally agree the uncle is wired AF & definetly shouldn't be giving out this information to fans & shouldn't be even talking to any of those who are underage. It's very odd behaviour indeed.

Reactions: 12