Jodie Crossby

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! She's a disgrace. Just seen her moaning that she's got no tabs left. Shocker, someone's offering to send money via PayPal. What is wrong with people. Keep your money, she doesn't care about you!
I don’t get why people rather give money to a piss head who has no intention of spending it on useful things, rather than donate to charities or people genuinely struggling

I dont know how she is affording to live where she is, right in the city centre, unless she gets housing benefit? I dunno how it works. I seen her mention she gets pip every week. She declares her onlyfans&tiktok earnings to UC which she says she gets nothing on UC but dont know if thats true. She is always skint so cant be earning much.

I cant believe she has took his shoes and left him stranded in the city its freezing how low can you be! Swanning around this morning drinking espresso martinis using her £10 overdraft. Shes on another planet.

I dont know how she is affording to live where she is, right in the city centre, unless she gets housing benefit? I dunno how it works. I seen her mention she gets pip every week. She declares her onlyfans&tiktok earnings to UC which she says she gets nothing on UC but dont know if thats true. She is always skint so cant be earning much.

I cant believe she has took his shoes and left him stranded in the city its freezing how low can you be! Swanning around this morning drinking espresso martinis using her £10 overdraft. Shes on another planet.
I thought she was homeless and living with Damo?? I can't keep up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m so glad I found this thread as I’ve been so intrigued about Katie and Jodie (does anyone know if there’s a Katie thread).

I started following them that night that they had the argument and Jodie was on live asking for money and then she stayed with damo for a while but prior to that I’d just seen they were always on live but don’t know much about them!

I’m surprised there isn’t more on this thread! I find the whole thing so bizarre, they are literally always getting on it most days, how are they never hungover or on a come down? I also find it weird the whole begging on TikTok I know most do in their own way asking for gifts etc but when Jodie was with another bloke in a wig recently he was literally saying come on she really needs £20 so we can go to the pub I’ve just never known anything like it!!

does anyone know more about them and their lives? I’m guessing they don’t work but is their work tiktok or do they just scrounge on benefits? How do they afford to keep a flat? Also the whole staying with damo was so weird, did his mum not mind him bringing her home for weeks whilst they got pissed all day and done drugs? Have none of their friends got jobs? Loads of questions but I’m just so confused by them lol. I actually don’t mind Katie though from what I’ve seen I think she seems okay as a person!

I also think the people sending them money and stuff are probably quiet lonely with no friends. From the comments people are like ah I’d love to meet you or go for a drink with you or I’be just poured myself a drink whilst I watch the live. I can’t imagine most normal people aspiring to meet them they’re literally alcoholics and love the sesh and their behaviour is quite chaotic so not sure why you’d wanna be like that so I think people with no friends live their social lives through watching these lives if that makes sense?

Reactions: 4
I’m so glad I found this thread as I’ve been so intrigued about Katie and Jodie (does anyone know if there’s a Katie thread).

I started following them that night that they had the argument and Jodie was on live asking for money and then she stayed with damo for a while but prior to that I’d just seen they were always on live but don’t know much about them!

I’m surprised there isn’t more on this thread! I find the whole thing so bizarre, they are literally always getting on it most days, how are they never hungover or on a come down? I also find it weird the whole begging on TikTok I know most do in their own way asking for gifts etc but when Jodie was with another bloke in a wig recently he was literally saying come on she really needs £20 so we can go to the pub I’ve just never known anything like it!!

does anyone know more about them and their lives? I’m guessing they don’t work but is their work tiktok or do they just scrounge on benefits? How do they afford to keep a flat? Also the whole staying with damo was so weird, did his mum not mind him bringing her home for weeks whilst they got pissed all day and done drugs? Have none of their friends got jobs? Loads of questions but I’m just so confused by them lol. I actually don’t mind Katie though from what I’ve seen I think she seems okay as a person!

I also think the people sending them money and stuff are probably quiet lonely with no friends. From the comments people are like ah I’d love to meet you or go for a drink with you or I’be just poured myself a drink whilst I watch the live. I can’t imagine most normal people aspiring to meet them they’re literally alcoholics and love the sesh and their behaviour is quite chaotic so not sure why you’d wanna be like that so I think people with no friends live their social lives through watching these lives if that makes sense?
Guess you don't get hungover/ comedown if you're always on it! Heard Jodie say that she's on PIP and gets over a grand so I guess that covers flat expenses.

• Wow
Reactions: 2

Snap I followed them that same night too. I watch Jodie’s lives sometimes when I’m getting in bed and when I get up in the mornings she’s still up and on it!

Every time ive seen her on the past 2 weeks shes been absolutely sozzled and been on it for days. She was on at 8am the other day off her face. she said she was calming it down but i think shes getting worse!

Shes always soz led her whole content is beg battle booze and making ticktoks saying shes back shes never been away shes so brash and openly beg beg and beg