Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
Remember the first night she got to newcastle couple weeks back and she left coco in the hotel room all night while she went clubbing. She thought nothing of it. Then she went to katies in sunderland and left the dog somewhere else again or locked in her crate shes a disgrace really is. Paige (katies mate) even said wheres your dog numerous times and said u never walk her. She dont care.

She used to have the flat above katie till she did off and stopped paying her rent months ago. She seems to be in a dangerous cycle of drugs and drink.

• Angry
Reactions: 4

hellothere_

Does anybody follow her? She came from Devon to see Katie bee, they fell out. She went to stay with Katie bees friend Damo after the falling out and has stayed there since. Always on live drunk and on drugs.

I’m so glad I found this thread as I’ve been so intrigued about Katie and Jodie (does anyone know if there’s a Katie thread).

I started following them that night that they had the argument and Jodie was on live asking for money and then she stayed with damo for a while but prior to that I’d just seen they were always on live but don’t know much about them!

I’m surprised there isn’t more on this thread! I find the whole thing so bizarre, they are literally always getting on it most days, how are they never hungover or on a come down? I also find it weird the whole begging on TikTok I know most do in their own way asking for gifts etc but when Jodie was with another bloke in a wig recently he was literally saying come on she really needs £20 so we can go to the pub I’ve just never known anything like it!!

does anyone know more about them and their lives? I’m guessing they don’t work but is their work tiktok or do they just scrounge on benefits? How do they afford to keep a flat? Also the whole staying with damo was so weird, did his mum not mind him bringing her home for weeks whilst they got pissed all day and done drugs? Have none of their friends got jobs? Loads of questions but I’m just so confused by them lol. I actually don’t mind Katie though from what I’ve seen I think she seems okay as a person!

I also think the people sending them money and stuff are probably quiet lonely with no friends. From the comments people are like ah I’d love to meet you or go for a drink with you or I’be just poured myself a drink whilst I watch the live. I can’t imagine most normal people aspiring to meet them they’re literally alcoholics and love the sesh and their behaviour is quite chaotic so not sure why you’d wanna be like that so I think people with no friends live their social lives through watching these lives if that makes sense?

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
I remember her taking the dog out for a walk once. To the corner shop to get more booze. Then when they got back to Katie's, it was straight back in the tiny carrier. You can't even begrudge Katie for it either because she's got her cats to think about. Not that she's much better admittedly. Jodies whole life is a shit show. Does anyone know how old she actually is? She took the filter off last week and I though Daniella Westbrook had made an appearance.

• Haha

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
I feel sorry for her mates mother. If I had that rotter getting pissed up in my living room for this long, I'd be fuming. Every time I scroll on tiktok, day or night, she's sat there off her bonce, filtered up to the eyeballs and talking shit. And that poor dog. She's a disgrace.

hellothere_

did you see her shout at the dog this morning as it was ‘annoying’ her? She screamed ‘fuck off’ at it. wasn’t sure if it was hers or Damos dog. She really does need help/rehab.

• Angry
Reactions: 2

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
She’s just got in the house, been out on the drink, and more interested in TikTok live than that poor dog. It must need out for a wee surely. It needs took off her the scruffy beg!
She's disgusting. Her liver must be hanging on by a thread.

brunettexxxbabe

Chatty Member
I’m so glad I found this thread as I’ve been so intrigued about Katie and Jodie (does anyone know if there’s a Katie thread).

I started following them that night that they had the argument and Jodie was on live asking for money and then she stayed with damo for a while but prior to that I’d just seen they were always on live but don’t know much about them!

I’m surprised there isn’t more on this thread! I find the whole thing so bizarre, they are literally always getting on it most days, how are they never hungover or on a come down? I also find it weird the whole begging on TikTok I know most do in their own way asking for gifts etc but when Jodie was with another bloke in a wig recently he was literally saying come on she really needs £20 so we can go to the pub I’ve just never known anything like it!!

does anyone know more about them and their lives? I’m guessing they don’t work but is their work tiktok or do they just scrounge on benefits? How do they afford to keep a flat? Also the whole staying with damo was so weird, did his mum not mind him bringing her home for weeks whilst they got pissed all day and done drugs? Have none of their friends got jobs? Loads of questions but I’m just so confused by them lol. I actually don’t mind Katie though from what I’ve seen I think she seems okay as a person!

I also think the people sending them money and stuff are probably quiet lonely with no friends. From the comments people are like ah I’d love to meet you or go for a drink with you or I’be just poured myself a drink whilst I watch the live. I can’t imagine most normal people aspiring to meet them they’re literally alcoholics and love the sesh and their behaviour is quite chaotic so not sure why you’d wanna be like that so I think people with no friends live their social lives through watching these lives if that makes sense?
Guess you don't get hungover/ comedown if you're always on it! Heard Jodie say that she's on PIP and gets over a grand so I guess that covers flat expenses.

• Wow

hellothere_

Did anybody see the live this morning? She’s been on the drink since yesterday, she argued with Damos friend who she was out with and took her shoes off him she lend and the wig and left him stranded in Newcastle extremely drunk, with no shoes and no money or way of getting home. Bully behaviour

• Wow
  • Angry

MissSaffy

VIP Member
Me!!!! Constantly on the beg and trails that poor dog around with her. Apparently it was locked in its cage/bed for days while she partied with Katie Bee. She needs rehab she’s got real issues!

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
Did anybody see the live this morning? She’s been on the drink since yesterday, she argued with Damos friend who she was out with and took her shoes off him she lend and the wig and left him stranded in Newcastle extremely drunk, with no shoes and no money or way of getting home. Bully behaviour
Yes! She's a disgrace. Just seen her moaning that she's got no tabs left. Shocker, someone's offering to send money via PayPal. What is wrong with people. Keep your money, she doesn't care about you!

brunettexxxbabe

Chatty Member
Glad there's a thread on this one - discovered her on Saturday morning when she was on live pissed and sniffing at about 9am. She was off her face again last night and says she's off out again tonight so will prob be in a right state again.

• Sick

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
She’s saying she’s got £1 left in her bank but she’s moving into a new place tomorrow??? I mean, how? And how is she feeding the dog? I worry about the little thing so much 😢
Because she knows last time she did that people offered to send her money on PayPal. Same old with these scruffy begs.

MissSaffy

VIP Member
She’s just got in the house, been out on the drink, and more interested in TikTok live than that poor dog. It must need out for a wee surely. It needs took off her the scruffy beg!

Reactions: 1

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
Shes always soz led her whole content is beg battle booze and making ticktoks saying shes back shes never been away shes so brash and openly beg beg and beg

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
I dont know how she is affording to live where she is, right in the city centre, unless she gets housing benefit? I dunno how it works. I seen her mention she gets pip every week. She declares her onlyfans&tiktok earnings to UC which she says she gets nothing on UC but dont know if thats true. She is always skint so cant be earning much.

I cant believe she has took his shoes and left him stranded in the city its freezing how low can you be! Swanning around this morning drinking espresso martinis using her £10 overdraft. Shes on another planet.
I thought she was homeless and living with Damo?? I can't keep up 🤣

• Haha

albob29

Snap I followed them that same night too. I watch Jodie’s lives sometimes when I’m getting in bed and when I get up in the mornings she’s still up and on it!

hellothere_

Yes! She's a disgrace. Just seen her moaning that she's got no tabs left. Shocker, someone's offering to send money via PayPal. What is wrong with people. Keep your money, she doesn't care about you!
I don’t get why people rather give money to a piss head who has no intention of spending it on useful things, rather than donate to charities or people genuinely struggling