Jodie Crossby

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anybody follow her? She came from Devon to see Katie bee, they fell out. She went to stay with Katie bees friend Damo after the falling out and has stayed there since. Always on live drunk and on drugs.

Reactions: 4
Me!!!! Constantly on the beg and trails that poor dog around with her. Apparently it was locked in its cage/bed for days while she partied with Katie Bee. She needs rehab she’s got real issues!

Reactions: 2
did you see her shout at the dog this morning as it was ‘annoying’ her? She screamed ‘duck off’ at it. wasn’t sure if it was hers or Damos dog. She really does need help/rehab.

• Angry
There were comments on her live about it this morning but I’d missed it. She’s a mess. And I thought she was the better out of her and Katie but I think they’re as bad as each other

I feel sorry for her mates mother. If I had that rotter getting pissed up in my living room for this long, I'd be fuming. Every time I scroll on tiktok, day or night, she's sat there off her bonce, filtered up to the eyeballs and talking tit. And that poor dog. She's a disgrace.

She’s just got in the house, been out on the drink, and more interested in TikTok live than that poor dog. It must need out for a wee surely. It needs took off her the scruffy beg!

Reactions: 1
She’s just got in the house, been out on the drink, and more interested in TikTok live than that poor dog. It must need out for a wee surely. It needs took off her the scruffy beg!
She's disgusting. Her liver must be hanging on by a thread.

She’s saying she’s got £1 left in her bank but she’s moving into a new place tomorrow??? I mean, how? And how is she feeding the dog? I worry about the little thing so much 😢

She’s saying she’s got £1 left in her bank but she’s moving into a new place tomorrow??? I mean, how? And how is she feeding the dog? I worry about the little thing so much 😢
Because she knows last time she did that people offered to send her money on PayPal. Same old with these scruffy begs.

What one is hers? The all brown one or the white and tan one?

Remember the first night she got to newcastle couple weeks back and she left coco in the hotel room all night while she went clubbing. She thought nothing of it. Then she went to katies in sunderland and left the dog somewhere else again or locked in her crate shes a disgrace really is. Paige (katies mate) even said wheres your dog numerous times and said u never walk her. She dont care.

She used to have the flat above katie till she did off and stopped paying her rent months ago. She seems to be in a dangerous cycle of drugs and drink.

• Angry
I remember her taking the dog out for a walk once. To the corner shop to get more booze. Then when they got back to Katie's, it was straight back in the tiny carrier. You can't even begrudge Katie for it either because she's got her cats to think about. Not that she's much better admittedly. Jodies whole life is a tit show. Does anyone know how old she actually is? She took the filter off last week and I though Daniella Westbrook had made an appearance.

• Haha
Glad there's a thread on this one - discovered her on Saturday morning when she was on live pissed and sniffing at about 9am. She was off her face again last night and says she's off out again tonight so will prob be in a right state again.

• Sick
Did anybody see the live this morning? She’s been on the drink since yesterday, she argued with Damos friend who she was out with and took her shoes off him she lend and the wig and left him stranded in Newcastle extremely drunk, with no shoes and no money or way of getting home. Bully behaviour

• Wow
  • Angry
Did anybody see the live this morning? She’s been on the drink since yesterday, she argued with Damos friend who she was out with and took her shoes off him she lend and the wig and left him stranded in Newcastle extremely drunk, with no shoes and no money or way of getting home. Bully behaviour
Yes! She's a disgrace. Just seen her moaning that she's got no tabs left. Shocker, someone's offering to send money via PayPal. What is wrong with people. Keep your money, she doesn't care about you!