Joanne Whitworth - petitesideofstyle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came across this woman on tik tok but she’s on insta too. I’m really confused about her age. Her face looks so so old and sun damaged yet she dresses like a 25 year old 🙈

She’s got to be late 30s I think. Her husband turned 40 this year but I think he looks older than that as well.
Her TikToks really piss me off but I’m not sure why. Maybe just the painfully fake “perfect life aesthetic” and the fact that if her husband goes away he sets everything up for her before he goes as she couldn’t possibly go to the supermarket with two children 🤦🏼‍♀️
She’s obviously married well and now gets to stay at home and run her hobby business.

Reactions: 2
She’s got to be late 30s I think. Her husband turned 40 this year but I think he looks older than that as well.
Her TikToks really piss me off but I’m not sure why. Maybe just the painfully fake “perfect life aesthetic” and the fact that if her husband goes away he sets everything up for her before he goes as she couldn’t possibly go to the supermarket with two children 🤦🏼‍♀️
She’s obviously married well and now gets to stay at home and run her hobby business.
She looks nearly 50 her face is so damaged. I find it really cringe what she wears. Little tiny dresses etc

Overall I like Joanne. I’ve followed her for probably 7 years now, since before she was pregnant with Pollyanna.

However, as with most influencers, they seem to have loads of money. I know they made a profit on the house in Ramsgate that they transformed but they must have lots of money to have afforded the renovation in the first place.

Do you know what he does? I can’t imagine she makes loads from socials just yet and she clearly doesn’t need to work.

Do you know what he does? I can’t imagine she makes loads from socials just yet and she clearly doesn’t need to work.
I think he’s a financial advisor. She’s said before in videos that neither of them have rich families but I get the impression that he does!