Joanne Larby #2 aka The Make Believe Fairy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New Thread!

Last thread: We talked about Blogger's Unveiled, Joanne is still clearly photoshopping, she decided to focus on her home instagram despite only renting, we also went over all her different eras and reinventions.

Anyone got anything to add?

Reactions: 7
Are these people she shares on her story actually 'her girls' ?
The latest one certainly doesn't look to edit her photos anyway. No wonky feet or shoulders

Reactions: 3
Loony Larby is at it again. Body positivity shite on full whack. How quickly she forgets all the photoshopped pics and mad angles....we don’t forget Joanne

Reactions: 16
Are these people she shares on her story actually 'her girls' ?
The latest one certainly doesn't look to edit her photos anyway. No wonky feet or shoulders
No. They don’t follow her. She’s delusional. She’s trying to stay relevant off their genuine and real body positivity content.. this is just another desperate content revamp to try and gain some new followers

So Ashley Graham was her bopo plus size modeling inspo when she first started out...??? I've only seen her mention Ashley in the last year or so and if she was so bopo when she started modeling why was she photoshopping the tit out of her photos then too?

Oh and they're not her girls, they're random accounts she's sharing hoping they'll return the favour. Neither girl follows her.

Reactions: 12
Oh Joanne Joanne .. when will you learn ? You photoshopped yourself to bits post new haircut last week .. and now this week happy to show the fat rolls ! Make up your mind and stick with one !you can’t decide who you are or what image you wish to portray ! Changes like the wind that’s what happens when you are not being yourself and constantly working on a manufactured fake image / persona ....

Reactions: 9
Loony Larby is at it again. Body positivity shite on full whack. How quickly she forgets all the photoshopped pics and mad angles....we don’t forget Joanne
I know I would love to see some of the photos before and after. There are some on line but not as many. She must have taken them down

Oh Joanne Joanne .. when will you learn ? You photoshopped yourself to bits post new haircut last week .. and now this week happy to show the fat rolls ! Make up your mind and stick with one !you can’t decide who you are or what image you wish to portray ! Changes like the wind that’s what happens when you are not being yourself and constantly working on a manufactured fake image / persona ....
I must have missed this?

Did anyone see the videos on Kopper’s page of her when she got her hair done, it was on their page yesterday, anyway she looked so fresh in it, just normal no filter albeit she had a mask on but my point is she looked great, none of this angles or the opposite showing the rolls of fat.

Reactions: 3
Ah girls the latest pics showing stretch marks and cellulite... Absolutely nothing wrong with either BUT... I remember her saying she didn't have either as she was naturally sallow and genetically blessed. 🙄🙄🙄 I imagine anyone with stretch marks or cellulite reading that felt great about themselves afterwards. Her body positivity is such bull tit. And who is sending her messages saying she doesn't edit her pics? Should have gone to specsavers hun, EVERYTHING she posts is edited.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ah girls the latest pics showing stretch marks and cellulite... Absolutely nothing wrong with either BUT... I remember her saying she didn't have either as she was naturally sallow and genetically blessed. 🙄🙄🙄 I imagine anyone with stretch marks or cellulite reading that felt great about themselves afterwards. Her body positivity is such bull tit. And who is sending her messages saying she doesn't edit her pics? Should have gone to specsavers hun, EVERYTHING she posts is edited.
Im scarlet for those people sending her those messages about how she always stays true and doesn't feel the pressure to edit. They have to be trolling her right?!

She’s just so cringey. Nothing about her comes across as genuine. Her whole Instagram is an ode to her narcissism and her know-it-all attitude. She tries to put herself across as an earthy type but look at the Utter amount of shite she constantly buys/receives. How is she even an influencer? She doesn’t actually do anything.

Reactions: 10
I feel like she’s now on a whole new level on denial. All this peace and love BS. Jojo you edited a pic last week so much it looked like you should be in the Guinness world book of records for the length of your feet..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.