Joanna Kenny

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else follow her? I’m really struggling with this whole body hair/vaginal discharge body positivity 🤣😣

It's too much, she's just jumping on the bandwagon, if I need to see her with mascara on her tash one more time I'll gouge my eyes out.

Reactions: 1
Just came to see if there is a thread for her!

Like, I appreciate her showing what real vs filtered looks like but holy crap.

She was going on yesterday about women’s razors being 4p more and how we need to fight against it. I just thought to myself, I can think of 1000 more important causes to direct my energy than this.

Also: she posted her wedding photos recently and she looked so bloody gorgeous in them. I couldn’t help thinking if she got married now would she stomp down the aisle unshaven with no makeup just to prove a point 😂😂

Ahh glad there’s a thread. Celebrate body diversity all you want but I don’t need constant sight of someone else’s body hair, rolls and boobs. We’ve all got them. The fact that she harps on about them all so much just makes me think she’s bothered about them herself 🤷🏽‍♀️

Said it earlier, just back to see it again. I do not need to see your tash with mascara on it. That is all. We all have hair we'd rather not, embrace it or wax it/bleach it, whatever, don't put mascara on, unless it's your bleeding eyelashes!!