Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wildheart

Adored her!! I watched her show on Netflix last night, I haven’t watched her for a while and I’d forgot how much she makes me laugh.

Reactions: 4

Eirawen

VIP Member
She really made me laugh with her razor sharp wit but used to wonder whether she would be particularly nice to know on a personal level, but a fantastic comedian.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Ponponpon

VIP Member
I loved her..and I think her comments about M Obama being a ******..which I think is true by the way...was her demise..a minor throat operation and she died...all very suspicious.
She had a heart attack on the table and as it was a private clinic, they didn't have an ER team on standby. By the time they got there (which I think was late as they delayed calling them), she'd gone. Very suspicious.

I remember hearing she treated everyone she knew - including those who undertook her plastic surgery etc - VERY well and showered them with gifts. She seemed so giving. 💔

• Heart

Diva

Someone she made fun about and outed. There's many, pick one. I like her but the woman didn't mess around and she told it like she saw it so who knows who she might have pissed off enough. Could just be conspiracies but you never know. Her death seems suspicious.

HockyRorror

VIP Member
Did she and Dame Edna Everage ever appear together on a talk show eg Parkinson or Graham Norton? Now that could have been one bitchfest.
I always thought Joan and Lily Savage would have been GREAT on a talk show!

Reactions: 2

Mums84

VIP Member
Oh my I just peaked into the rabbit hole of her being murdered! Flip sake there is a conspiracy for everything. I really admire her, she was so funny, so smart and one of the few female stand ups that I can think of who really make me laugh. Trying to think of someone at the moment and can only think of Sarah Millican. I'm a fan of lots of female comedians (in writing and acting) but stand up is brutal and dont enjoy very many- Amy Schumer being a good example for me.

Reactions: 1

Team JCM

VIP Member
She was a diamond. A brave brilliant wit like that doesnt come along very often. She was ruthlessly funny at the speed of light, without ever being a bully - quite an achievement in itself. Also she left the most exquisite and refined collection of art and furniture, a family who loved her, and no-one but third rate unfunny hags like Kathy Griffin has a bad word to say about her.
I remember when she died some of the hot dog/street vending dudes in NY said she was always friendly, would stop to chat about their families. They were devastated.

• Sad
Reactions: 1

Melodybear

I loved her..and I think her comments about M Obama being a ******..which I think is true by the way...was her demise..a minor throat operation and she died...all very suspicious.
Anyone on twitter wanting a laugh, have a look at #FloppyMike about MO 🤣🤣🤣

Fritz

Did she and Dame Edna Everage ever appear together on a talk show eg Parkinson or Graham Norton? Now that could have been one bitchfest.

Blackbird

I thought she was very funny but she had a team of writers behind her which many people don't realise. And when they went on strike for better conditions, she didn't stand by them. Tells me all I need to know about her.

Ponponpon

VIP Member
I thought she was very funny but she had a team of writers behind her which many people don't realise. And when they went on strike for better conditions, she didn't stand by them. Tells me all I need to know about her.
All comedians have a team of writers behind them.

Was this during the writers strike too?