Jo Good #14 Nostril shots and s'yoots, with Stella ortho boots.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations and thanks to @Miss LDN for the new #14 thread title, a neat summing-up of GOB’s recent output which consists mainly of ads for suits from a certain brand, while the Stellas (other £650+ clunky shoes are available) are constants to get her to 5 foot high.

Last thread #13 linked here https://tattle.life/threads/jo-good-13-hello-englands-gob-much-ado-about-everything.41615 …summary below:

GOB on the radio:

Claims to have 5.5 MILLION (!) listeners to her BBC Late Night Jo radio show. No mention of how she arrived at this ludicrous number, which is more than 8% of the UK population. Yes the show is now national but do we really think that many are tuning in to hear her cackle with her clique of mates as on-air contributors, and her same old radio stans (mainly from Sussex) who phone in and email?

“Oh my gosh” is the main exclamation, but now adding “I LOVE it!” and “It’s JOYOUS!!” all from the influencers' playbook.

Regular on-air mentions of “my You Tube channel” and “my social media”, namechecking her “@middleagedminx” handle. Many of her mates do this too, Tattlers suspect she asks them to, so she can avoid all the blame for the shameless self-promotion of her advertising platforms on the BBC.

GOB on her socials:

1970s modelling, stomping, twirling and turtle gurning

Copying younger, more successful vloggers

Up-nostril shots, the diameter and projection to rival both barrels of the Blackwall tunnel

Can’t speak to (caretaker) Sandra without patronisingly referring to her role and many tasks “she’s always hoovering and polishing”

Myrtle the English bulldog is not keen to walk. Anna Webb blamed Sandra for this saying that Sandra left the dog sitting next to her TV while kindly minding the dog during GOB’s illness

Almost every one of her Instagram posts is now an ad, usually for Theory

Bad eyebrow jobs and tiny £12 takeaway salads from Selfridges

Still shilling bog standard tacky influencer brands via aff links to “my community”, “thanks for supporting me”. She does F*** all for them despite promises of meet-ups that never happen.

Queen of Marylebone whose fave local hotel depends on who's giving freebies

An uncanny resemblance noted between Dave the Cabbie (as “Davine”) and Nadine Baggott

Sadly Jo’s dear 98 year old mother Mutti passed away. Jo took a couple of shifts off the radio but continued with much of her other work even before the funeral, explaining that is how she copes. Her brother is apparently still living at Mutti’s home and Myrtle is now left there more often for stays.

Stats:

A big win for Tattle, thread #13 has 110,000 views!
We broke our 100K before GOB. That means we have LOTS of lurkers, great to know you’re all out there!

At the start of thread #13:
Jo Good Tattle Wiki had 31K views, it now has 40.1K
MAM’s You Tube had 60K subs, it now has 66.6K
MAM's Instagram had 59.7K followers, it now has 71.9K

Please add anything I've missed.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I came here to express my annoyance with her idiotic pronunciation of suits and I see it’s in the thread title 🤣. It really grinds my gears.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I came here to express my annoyance with her idiotic pronunciation of suits and I see it’s in the thread title 🤣. It really grinds my gears.
Shows just how fake her accent is, the affected RP-style s'yoots, then in the next breath she's droppin' her gs.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Actually to correct the TLDR, GOB's latest exclamation is more often "I LOVE that" rather than "I LOVE it".

Reactions: 4
Thank you so much for the new thread @VeeJayBee. I consider the title a group effort. I like the spelling of s'yoots better. I was always writing swoots.:ROFLMAO:. Whatever, never heard it pronounced like MAM says it.
Have not heard her say 'cwass-arnt' for a while. In fact fish cake and limp salad have not featured either. Come on Jo you can give us a few laughs with your work house style catering. Frozen goose-gogs and porridge anyone?
Looking forward to all of your contributions on the new thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So, MAM’s Book…

Title suggestions -

- The Middle Axed Minx’s Guide to Late Life Grifting
- Reinvention for Showoffs
- Income for the Elderly (Sub-tile: for those who have not paid into a pension)

Chapters could be on -

Well-being - including Nutrition - subjects covered (Endless ego stroking by way of subs comments, regularly twirling and pirouetting in the fresh air to stay limber, order in Hello Fresh or buy expensive foods from an overpriced food shop, daily green sludge, fish cakes, but £12 salads and consider yourself on the breadline, strictly no alcohol, go to lots of vacuous events to meet similarly minded air heads.)

House and Home (Employing a cleaner despite living in a shoe box plus having a lot of time, having the block caretaking staff on hand to clear up her muck or dog’s wee, having a dog trainer on tap, or extra dog walkers, having several properties for the rental income, having one saucepan).

Financial - (How to make do with no pension but still be able to buy endless designer clothes and treats, how to spend as little as possible on gifts, how to set up a You Tube channel and how to flog to the gullible, how to entice brands to pay you to flog their stuff.)

Broadcasting (How to use national and local radio to promote yourself when really you are employed to provide a service to the public, how to cling on).

Friends and Influence (Have a lot of fey young men on hand to act as a general Factotum, Have a lot of faux friends in the Influencer sphere to use for additional revenue streams, have a lot of pretend friends called Subscribers who you mock by treating them as idiots (ringgate, no pension etc), how to attract the only subs that matter - the young, how to fan gurl over much younger vloggers and try to copy their ideas and content, how to use casual acquaintances like Sandra and Dave to bolster content).

Beauty and fashion (How to wear oversized clothes and breezeblocks as a teeny tiny person without looking batshit, how to buy into trends and designer for the ego stroking that inevitably follows, how to navigate the ageing process when the vanity is strong, how to wear your bunions with pride, how not to pass up the opportunity to look in a mirror or touch your hair, how to jump on any passing bandwagon, how to chop n change skincare routines and stay positive despite none of them working).

Pets - have one but do the minimum and let others take the slack.

Spirituality - gazing at a perfectly average skyline and proclaiming that’s why I live in London. Every 6 months do a heartfelt piece to camera to beg for understanding or plead poverty

The Performing Arts - one page - how to feign awe when opening another package, with mouth agape, oh my goshing. How to twirl 1970s dolly bird stylee.

So many ideas for her to explore.

• Heart
  • Haha
I came on to say I'd forgotten to include GOB's eternal whining and beggy no-pension freelancer laments in the TDLR, but @House of Tea's post covers it nicely!

• Heart
Bravo @House of Tea! Re a chapter on Spirituality, let's not forget that she is a yogi - though it's barely mentioned these days (unless there's a luxury "retreat" coming up).
Also, regarding her quirky pronunciations, why must she say "iv" instead of "if"? It's another affectation that drives me to distraction.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
@SE5person "iv" gives me the ick too 😖

Also the way she says decision, with a Z, "dezizhn".
I first thought her pronunciations might be influenced by growing up in Australia but I haven't heard Aussies saying similar.

Omfg! I’ve just seen her latest insta. She’s going up in the world now as she’s twirling around Fitzrovia dah-ling? She’s reached the dizzying heights of supreme poshness. There are no words!!!! I truly believe the woman is on something. Asking “do you like the corduroy dress?” about twenty times to young lads going about their businesss. Young lads young enough to be her grandsons and who are no doubt completely flummoxed by this old biddy, who looks like she’s escaped from the nearest care home and wearing a Mary Poppins cast-off. She’s acting demented. It’s beyond cringe. I think she’s on pills of some sort. 🤢🤮
---
So, MAM’s Book…

Title suggestions -

- The Middle Axed Minx’s Guide to Late Life Grifting
- Reinvention for Showoffs
- Income for the Elderly (Sub-tile: for those who have not paid into a pension)

Chapters could be on -

Well-being - including Nutrition - subjects covered (Endless ego stroking by way of subs comments, regularly twirling and pirouetting in the fresh air to stay limber, order in Hello Fresh or buy expensive foods from an overpriced food shop, daily green sludge, fish cakes, but £12 salads and consider yourself on the breadline, strictly no alcohol, go to lots of vacuous events to meet similarly minded air heads.)

House and Home (Employing a cleaner despite living in a shoe box plus having a lot of time, having the block caretaking staff on hand to clear up her muck or dog’s wee, having a dog trainer on tap, or extra dog walkers, having several properties for the rental income, having one saucepan).

Financial - (How to make do with no pension but still be able to buy endless designer clothes and treats, how to spend as little as possible on gifts, how to set up a You Tube channel and how to flog to the gullible, how to entice brands to pay you to flog their stuff.)

Broadcasting (How to use national and local radio to promote yourself when really you are employed to provide a service to the public, how to cling on).

Friends and Influence (Have a lot of fey young men on hand to act as a general Factotum, Have a lot of faux friends in the Influencer sphere to use for additional revenue streams, have a lot of pretend friends called Subscribers who you mock by treating them as idiots (ringgate, no pension etc), how to attract the only subs that matter - the young, how to fan gurl over much younger vloggers and try to copy their ideas and content, how to use casual acquaintances like Sandra and Dave to bolster content).

Beauty and fashion (How to wear oversized clothes and breezeblocks as a teeny tiny person without looking batshit, how to buy into trends and designer for the ego stroking that inevitably follows, how to navigate the ageing process when the vanity is strong, how to wear your bunions with pride, how not to pass up the opportunity to look in a mirror or touch your hair, how to jump on any passing bandwagon, how to chop n change skincare routines and stay positive despite none of them working).

Pets - have one but do the minimum and let others take the slack.

Spirituality - gazing at a perfectly average skyline and proclaiming that’s why I live in London. Every 6 months do a heartfelt piece to camera to beg for understanding or plead poverty

The Performing Arts - one page - how to feign awe when opening another package, with mouth agape, oh my goshing. How to twirl 1970s dolly bird stylee.

So many ideas for her to explore.
Brilliant ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Omfg! I’ve just seen her latest insta. She’s going up in the world now as she’s twirling around Fitzrovia dah-ling? She’s reached the dizzying heights of supreme poshness. There are no words!!!! I truly believe the woman is on something. Asking “do you like the corduroy dress?” about twenty times to young lads going about their businesss. Young lads young enough to be her grandsons and who are no doubt completely flummoxed by this old biddy, who looks like she’s escaped from the nearest care home and wearing a Mary Poppins cast-off. She’s acting demented. It’s beyond cringe. I think she’s on pills of some sort. 🤢🤮
---
Wow, just wow. It's hilarious but actually very sad. The guys watching are locals but in the comments she calls them "my audience". Her ego is so big she doesn't care that they are humouring her. She's like a 3 year old who gets increasingly manic with attention. A commenter asks if she's on drugs. Frank Sidebottom cross dressed.

As for the corduroy Vampire's Wife dress, typical GOB buying something that the whole world recognises as costing 4 figures, even if it looks like the sketch on the back of a sewing pattern. It's too long and drags on the street. She even admits copying that Hill House cottage cosplay weirdo.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
There is only one bad insta comment otherwise the usual slavering. Are comments moderated? Or can the account holder / poster delete bad comments? How can there be so few bad ones? She’s drinking her own Kool Aid and it’s getting worse. I do think narcs start to totally spiral and get bolder and bolder. I came to Tattle via Jack Monroe and she is finally down the plug hole and also Katie Price who is circling the plug hole. Narcs tread a well worn path, so I’m biding my time for this one to start making inevitable and glaring errors of judgment.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Looks as if the corduroy version of the dress is cheaper at £795.00 than the shiny VW dresses that are £1.6k.

• Wow
😱 those prices! boils my blood.
Good luck to anyone who has a big budget for their wardrobe but we know GOB will soon be on a vlog clutching her chest looking for sympathy moaning that she is so tired from working so hard because she's 69 and doesn't have a pension and won't inherit.

I'm actually mortified for her. Those guys are absolutely taking the p*ss. Encouraging her to make a fool of herself. She has absolutely no dignity or self awareness.

She looks deranged and that dress is horrific on her.:eek:

Reactions: 7
There is only one bad insta comment otherwise the usual slavering. Are comments moderated? Or can the account holder / poster delete bad comments? How can there be so few bad ones? She’s drinking her own Kool Aid and it’s getting worse. I do think narcs start to totally spiral and get bolder and bolder. I came to Tattle via Jack Monroe and she is finally down the plug hole and also Katie Price who is circling the plug hole. Narcs tread a well worn path, so I’m biding my time for this one to start making inevitable and glaring errors of judgment.
I'm blocked and deleted for agreeing with a truthful, not negative comment. That is why she answers so quickly on YT. It's narc supply, but anything that does not blow smoke up her behind, she answers in a passive/aggressive way, or deletes and blocks. She will allow anyone who will defend her sometimes rude behaviour. This is a seventy year old. Can anyone post it on here?:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow